July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Sorry I have been MIA ladies. So nice to see our group is growing with more beautiful BFPs!! Welcome to all of you :)

AFM: Had my hopefully last beta yesterday morning. Results werent back yet when I left work yesterday. The pathology lady stuffed up and didnt put it through as urgent. So I am sneaking into work later today (its Saturday here) to check them lol!

Sadly. My levels only went from 272 to 340 in a 2 day period... Things dont look good :(

I'm so sorry detterose. But at least you numbers are still rising. The doubling period can take up to 72 hours so don't give up hope yet. I'm sure you'll get your levels checked again next week and will hopefully get better news. Hugs to you and please try to stay positive!

Detterose - I agree with Joy, try to stay positive. When is your next test?

Welcome to all the new ladies on the board! So happy the dates are filling up!!

:hugs: I imagine it is hard to stay positive after your losses&#8230; we are here for you! Hurry up Monday!

Can I join you ladies? My EDD based on my LMP is July 6. I won't have a scan for a few weeks. We were surprised by this little bean, but we are very excited! My son will be 2 on July 15. Everything feels like a repeat of two years ago. (He was due July 9.)

I'm so sorry detterose. Best wishes for Monday's test results! :hugs:

Welcome SpringCrane and congrats on your BFP! I've never had a summer baby and am looking forward to welcoming a little one in the warm sun!

Am feeling surprisingly good, for now. Taking advantage of no nausea and having a cup of coffee without gagging. It's quite wonderful. :thumbup:

Hope everyone has a great day!

I'm sorry, detterose. Sending positive/sticky vibes your way! :hugs:

Welcome and congratulations, SpringCrane!

Congratulations Springcrane xx

Detterose sending you strong thoughts xx

<3 :cloud9: Our July 2015 Mamas :cloud9: <3

1st
:yellow: Medzi :yellow:

2nd
:yellow: mimomma :yellow:

3rd
:yellow: Cariad82 :yellow:
:yellow: KtownKate :yellow:

5th
:yellow: ajarvis :yellow:
:yellow: detterose :yellow:

6th
:yellow: JoyofMylife :yellow:
:yellow: TTChopes :yellow:
:yellow: springcrane :yellow:

7th
:yellow: WTTMommy :yellow:

8th
:yellow: Youngy :yellow:

9th
:yellow: Baby_Dreams :yellow:
:yellow: sammynashley :yellow:
:yellow: cdex67 :yellow:
:yellow: j_d_mommy :yellow:

1 Angel Baby :hugs:

Congratulations Springcrane! I added you to the list :)

Maybe for 2nd Tri ladies I'll start a new group? Then the list can be on the first page and we should have everybody by then ;)

Detterose fingers crossed for you on Monday.

So I think I'm going to go early because of how early I got BFP mainly. My cousin is predicting July 1st lol. Yay Canada day baby! It's been a while since I was pregnant but do they still have those games online you can put on your facebook etc and people can guess birth dat, weight, sex etc?

That would be a good idea Hun :)

Not sure about the games but think I'll have this one a week early due to csection, although it'd be lovely having baby a week early it could mean baby is born on my birthday which is a little scary spending my birthday in hospital!

My oldest wants it to be born on his birthday which is the 17th. I say no way :p

We haven't told ours yet not sure if DD would understand she'd want the baby right now! Couldn't imagine gover 2weeks overdue! I was 41 weeks with DD that was too much was ready for her to be born by 38 weeks I was in agony.

How's everyone feeling?

Nate was 3 weeks early! We'll see about this one.

Yeah, ajarvis, if the admins don't get back to you, a new thread in second tri is a good idea :)

Feeling ok&#8230; just so tired!

I was 41 weeks with my oldest as well and then 30 hours of labor. No way do I want to do that again :p

OK. I'll start a second/third tri one in December and we can all move over as we please or all at once even lol. If there's any additional info you want to see with the list let me know!

I am still not feeling pregnant besides enjoying halloween candy! I don't normally eat any candy lol

I'm not feeling pregnant today apart from the tiredness even had a cheeky nap today, crampings calmed down too. Just can't stop yawning although if could be hubby watching the darts causing the yawning :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->