July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Ajarvis - I'm in the NW, what part of the city are you in?

Do you think your SO will want to find out?

border of NW/NE and I have no idea lol. Will wait til tomorrow with a stronger BFP to ask him. Tonight he's out. So I'm having the last glass of wine and going to bed early with no symptoms and will discuss all tomorrow lol. I only tested cause I recently joined this site and another ha. Otherwise I'd have no idea. Cause I have zero symptoms. Just like my older two. Kinda freaking out gonna have 3. That's alot of work :p

I also just signed up for a training group to run the hypothermic half and given that I ran for 6 months with my first and 4 months with my second that might have been wasted money :p oops!! Think it's time to start buying diapers lol

Exciting - I hope you have a dark line tomorrow! You'll be fine with 3! Maybe we should meet one day!

Congratulations ajarvis!

Great idea on the due dates huny, I think we'll be staying team yellow as we did with dd and I quite enjoyed the guessing game, plus it got me through labour lol!

Hope you're all feeling well, my energy levels are at Rock bottom, but it's all worth it!

Have a good day everyone xx

Can I join ladies? Got my BFP on 21st. Beta hCG on 22nd was 9. Beta hCG today on 24th was 36. Praying for a sticky bean as I have had 2 angel babies in the last year. Edd is 5th of July based by ovulation date :D So far tender nipples, fatigue, hungry, peeing all the time.

Congrats detterose! Lots of sticky baby thoughts :)

Medz perhaps we should lol I need to get some maternity clothes as I know what's going to happen in a couple weeks if this pregnancy is anything like last one :p

Cariad I don't yet feel pregnant! But 3 tests later I think I must be ha.

Hey ladies. I had my beta drawn this morning at 9:20ish. I should have results back sometime before 2p. Totally hoping for a wonderful number. Anything 75 or over means it's doubling in 48 hours, though I'd really like to have a faster doubling time this pregnancy, just for some reassurance, you know? A girl can wish for over 100, yeah? How is everyone else feeling today? I still have the nausea going, though not as bad as yesterday.

Congratulations ladies!! My Due Date would be July 5th! I got two BFP today - very very faint for the first, and quite visible for me on the second. So going with positive and crossing fingers for darker lines tomorrow and sat/sun. I have 2 boys already 8 and 5 and this would be my SO's first baby - and last ha. I'm done at 3 :)

Congratulation, hunny! Welcome, welcome. Any symptoms yet?

Ajarvis - I see you are in Calgary - SO AM I!! That is so cool! Congrats on your bfp! Kate - I restested yesterday ;) Blaring bfp! I love the inclusion of the due dates. We should include gender too - except I'm staying team yellow but I know a lot of people will probably find out. Thanks - I love Puffin too! We named the first pregnancy Roo (which ended in a miscarriage), and Nate we called Cubby which has totally stuck, EVERYONE calls him Cubby! Puffin just kinda came to me the other day :) I love naming the bump especially because we stay team yellow.

I can definitely include gender! I think DH and I will wait until the birth to find out since it's our first, but I know a lot of folks will be finding out. Our miscarriage we called Silly Bird, and named him Baelfire (Bae) after he was born. Our last was ectopic, so we never named it. That pregnancy didn't feel right from the start, so we just never thought it would stick.

Congratulations ajarvis! Great idea on the due dates huny, I think we'll be staying team yellow as we did with dd and I quite enjoyed the guessing game, plus it got me through labour lol! Hope you're all feeling well, my energy levels are at Rock bottom, but it's all worth it! Have a good day everyone xx

I hope you get time to take a nap today! I know I'm already wanting a snooze. :sleep: I think we'll be staying team yellow as well.

Can I join ladies? Got my BFP on 21st. Beta hCG on 22nd was 9. Beta hCG today on 24th was 36. Praying for a sticky bean as I have had 2 angel babies in the last year. Edd is 5th of July based by ovulation date :D So far tender nipples, fatigue, hungry, peeing all the time.

Congrats, hun! I know how you're feeling. DH and I also have two angels from the past year. I'm feeling more positive this time around though. First pregnancy was a miscarriage and hCG was 22 at 16"dpo". Then we had an ectopic at 21 at 14"dpo". This time my hCG was 37 at 14dpo, so it's already looking much better. My GP said that 37 is totally normal, so I'm feeling good about that. Still, part of me is terrified something could go wrong. If you ever need someone to talk to about things, you can PM me any time.

Bunyhuny - no symptoms at all! I'll enjoy it while that lasts lol. Positive thoughts for you and yours!

I put little yellow storks up for everyone and I'll change them as people find out. Does that look good?

hCG = 64 today at 16dpo. Up from 37 on 14dpo. Doubling time of 61 hours. Worried, of course, but trying to keep calm about it all.

Good luck! I couldn't tell you what my hcg was with any of my pregnancies. Is that a standard test in the US?

I'm in fertility treatments, so that makes it standard (this baby was conceived from a frozen transfer from embryos left after my IVF this last spring). I don't think they do it for everyone- usually just women going through fertility treatments, or are having a high risk pregnancy, or are experiencing bleeding/pain. Doubling time can be anywhere between 30-72 hours, with most women doubling every 48. My 14dpo number was already on the low end of normal, so they wanted to see 48 hours or better.

Ah! OK. That makes sense. I'd just seen a few posts on HCG and have never known my numbers or anything lol! FX for you :)

Congrats and welcome detterose!

Cariad - being team yellow got me through labor too - but funny enough when he was born, I didn't even think about it! The doctor said, "Dad, what is it?!" and I thought, "Oh yeah&#8230;!"

Ajarvis - I'll need some new clothes too&#8230; might hit up Baby and Me on Northmount Drive and they have a Destination Maternity by Chinook!

Bunyhuny - the storks looks great! I think your hcg is good too! It is still in the range of doubling time they like to see. Positive thoughts! Stick, baby, stick!!

As for me, I'm tired&#8230; and super emotional. Was bawling because I have some grey hair. DH was like, "Oh man&#8230; I forgot about the crying.." :haha: Boobs still sore, feeling some nausea but only in mid-afternoons.

Oh and they always test hcg when they do blood work here but they usually just don't tell us the numbers, ajarvis! I asked for mine with my second pregnancy because I was so nervous about another miscarriage. With my miscarriage my hcg was only 112 at 6 weeks and it dropped the next day so we knew it was going to happen. I was told with Cubby but they were good so I don't remember them!

Oh and they always test hcg when they do blood work here but they usually just don't tell us the numbers, ajarvis! I asked for mine with my second pregnancy because I was so nervous about another miscarriage. With my miscarriage my hcg was only 112 at 6 weeks and it dropped the next day so we knew it was going to happen. I was told with Cubby but they were good so I don't remember them!

Ah, that's true. I meant it about testing the very early numbers. I don't think they usually run a series of betas for most people who just tested positive, do they? Just one at the normal appointment first, yeah? I've got another on Monday, then another Wednesday, possibly another Friday as well. They still don't know if there's anything more "wrong" with us than the conception issue, so they're going to stay super on top of everything.

Aren't blood tests at like 8 or 9 weeks or something? It's been too long I can't remember :p what are prices like at baby and me? Haven't heard of them before!

I have definitely been emotional!! Crying in the car on the way to work constantly :p good thing I'm alone ha. And this afternoon sore nipples. It's coming I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->