• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Very slowly lol! Sick and pregnant sucks and throw a toddler in :( Can your SO do lots of helping?

I haven't had loads of symptoms so far although I am very tired x

Hi ladies can I join you? Found out this morning I'm expecting baby no3 due the 9th July, we've already got Jacob 4 and lily 2 and a half. I'm only 10dpo and feeling so nervous!

Baby_Dreams I'm mostly just tired too. Little bit of heartburn. But not crazy. I am just hoping the heartburn isn't here for good. With my youngest the third tri was BRUTAL. Man that kid had alot of hair when he was born :p

Welcome Sammynashley! Congrats :)

Yay someone has the same due date as me! It's also my dad's birthday! Are you having any symptoms atall?

I've got sore boobs and feeling tired that's it. How about you? x

Congratulations and welcome sammynashley!

Great news on your appointment huny, so pleased for you.

Nausea has been full on today, thankfully not actually sick yet though, just been for a lovely lunch for a friends baby shower, feeling very full and tired now lol
Xx

Welcome and congrats, sammynashley!

I have been SO tired this weekend. I've actually taken a nap each afternoon and I never take naps. Ever. It's such a weird feeling for me!

Shall we get to know each other a little better? How old are you? Your partner? What do you do for a living?

I'm 29, my husband is 32. I'm a teacher, which will MS really difficult to hide if it strikes badly.

I've not really had any symptoms as far as I'm aware, I feel strangely normal!! So normal that it feels like I'm not pregnant if that makes sense.

<3 Congratulations sammynashley! <3

So sleepy again today, but got a lot done. Nausea hasn't been too bad. Comes and goes and is mild. Haven't eaten much though- nothing seems appetizing. I promised DH I'd eat dinner tonight though, so I'll be getting plenty of nutrients there. I prepped stuffed poblanos earlier today. :thumbup:

Shall we get to know each other a little better? How old are you? Your partner? What do you do for a living?

I'm 29, my husband is 32. I'm a teacher, which will MS really difficult to hide if it strikes badly.

I'm 31, DH is 32. Before I was diagnoses with infertility I worked as a doula and childbirth educator, but I stopped at the beginning of 2013 when it just got too rough to be around pregnant women while dealing with infertility. I'll be so happy to get back to it once this LO is born! :happydance: DH is a computer programmer who currently works at a 3D printing company, but if all goes well, he'll be switching companies soon.

Welcome and congrats, sammynashley!

I have been SO tired this weekend. I've actually taken a nap each afternoon and I never take naps. Ever. It's such a weird feeling for me!

I'm 31 and my SO is also 31. We are both sales people. I have 2 boys 8 and 5. This will be my SO first biological child. We moved in together when my youngest was 3 so no baby experience there ha.

I swear I haven't been able to stop eating today as it's the only thing that appeases the heartburn :blush: good thing I did a long run this morning too haha

I'm feeling much better this evening. DH helped a ton today and I had a good nap this afternoon and made hot water with honey and lemon and it was good. Going to make some more and then go to bed early!

I had horrible heartburn third tri with Nate and he was born with a TON of hair so I totally believe that :haha:

I am 30 and DH is 32. I work from home editing for child psychologists and work part time at a women's shelter helping with data entry. Before I had Nate I worked at the shelter doing their communications and fund development, as I have a degree in communications. Decided to stay home with Nate though and not return to that position because it was extremely demanding. DH works as a systems architect for a research technology agency.

Good evening ladies! I think & hope & pray I'm supposed to be here. I took a dollar tree test on Friday that was faint, and a FRER this morning that was super faint. So hoping a big bright BFP will be in store for me in the next few days!

I have PCOS & haven't had af since July, but I had what I thought was IB the 7th & 8th, now realizing it was probably ovulation spotting. DH & I were on vacation & DTD a lot, so hoping we our finally getting our rainbow baby! I "calculated" what I thought my due date might be, so looking like it might be beginning of July. =)

A little about us, I'm 28 & DH is 27. This is will be our second child. I was pregnant last year, and found out around 20 weeks that our DD wouldn't survive, I had low amnio fluid. The doctors thought she had T18, but after she passed at 24 weeks, they think it was due to pre-e.

I will keep y'all updated.

Congrats and welcome sammynashley!

Congrats and welcome nickielg! I'm so sorry about your loss :hugs: I hope this is your rainbow!

Glad you're feeling better Medzi! The heartburn right now is ridiculous. Driving me nuts, and to eat ha.

Welcome Nickielg! Hope this is it for you and you get stronger lines :)

Glad you're feeling better Medzi! The heartburn right now is ridiculous. Driving me nuts, and to eat ha.

Congrats and welcome sammynashley!

Congrats and welcome nickielg! I'm so sorry about your loss :hugs: I hope this is your rainbow!

Thank you ladies :hugs:! I hope so too, I'm ready!

Thanks! Hope you have Tums!

So scrap the no symptoms as I said yesterday, today I've woken up with very painful boobies :( had hoped I'd skipped that this time! Also worried as my daughter has woken up with what looks like chicken pox..so not sure what that means for me & bean.. I've already had them so hoping it offers some immunity!

I'm 23 and dh is 28, I'm a shop assistant and hubby is a mechanic, we've been together 8years, we've got two children already Jacob 4 and lily 2 n half. Hoping this bean is a sticky one after 18month ttc and a diagnosis of PCOS.

Hi everyone! I've been silently stalking for a few days, but would love to join you. :flower:

I am cautiously expecting after a chemical pregnancy last month. My due date is July 2. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->