July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Good evening ladies

Well I've officially missed af, please let her stay away!

Nausea has come in waves today, not awful by any means, and the tiredness is full on. I just feel so sorry for my little girl esme, I've got no energy to play with her after being at work all day!

Huny it all sounds positive from your appointment, good luck tomorrow.

Hope your symptoms don't get too bad ajarvis, nut just enough to give you peace of mind little on is growing nicely.

Medzi I'm with you on the emotions, I cried at a tv advert today which wasn't even remotely sad ha ha!

Xx

Ps meant to say even though I have struggled through work with this tiredness, I was very pleased with myself for booking Esme's birthday party, it's in a local soft play funhouse and peppa pig is going to come and say hello, she's going to love it! Xxx

Sounds fun Cariad! When I was pregnant with #2 I would fall asleep with DS #1 while he was watching his bed time show and he'd have to wake me up ha. The fatigue was incredible.

Oh yeah, a series of tests isn't normal - they usually just do the initial and a repeat if needed.

I've never been to Baby and Me either! So&#8230; I'm not sure! But they carry new and consignment.

Congrats and welcome, detterose!

Jeez, I really didn't think symptoms would hit me already. I had the tiniest bit of spotting (tmi-super light pink/peach) last night, but I'm not overly worried about it ( hopefully I'm right in not worrying).. Nausea hit me in waves today! Some were fine, others had me rushing to the bathroom. For those of you who have had prior pregnancies, how early did morning sickness start?

I have been having waves of it mid afternoon with this one but nothing bad yet . With Cubby I was about 7 weeks and and was awful... Anything and everything came up.

ktownkate - I never got too bad of morning sickness. Just some nausea - and usually in the evening actually haha. I wouldn't worry about a bit of spotting as long as it doesn't continue!

I think I'm due July 9th, got my bfp yesterday at 10/11dpo xx

Congratulations and welcome Baby_Dreams!

Congratulations baby_dream!

With dd I just had evening nausea, was never actually sick and it stared aroud 6 weeks and carried on until around 14 weeks.

Xx

Congrats, Dreams! Yay BFP!

Had my appt with my doctor this AM. All my blood work came back normal! Woohoo! Guess all that weight loss really paid off. A1C was 5.5, so I'm no longer pre-diabetic. :happydance: Go dietary changes! All in all it was a great appt and I'm feeling really positive.

With all three of my pregnancies I started getting nauseous before getting my BFP, but I've never gotten it bad enough that I ever actually threw up. I think each time I've gotten the first nausea on 10"doo", so it's pretty regular for me. My nausea is more like I'll be eating something delicious and then all of a sudden it is totally disgusting and I'm unable to swallow. Really weird. Of course, I've also got the mildly-queasy-all-the-time thing going on.

yay! Glad everything is back to normal for you :)

Congratulations, Baby_Dreams!

Buny - great news about your doc's appointment! Way to go!

I finally got around to using a due date calculator that takes into account my short cycle (26 days), so I guess my due date is actually July 2nd, not the 3rd. :shrug:

Long day and totally exhausted! I can't believe how much DH and I got done today; I was almost falling asleep every time we were in the car, but I managed to make it through all the errand running and a trip out to our storage unit a couple hours away.

Anyway! I've got the due dates updated and am heading to bed for some MUCH needed sleep. Talk to you ladies tomorrow! <3 Have sweet baby dreams! <3

Ugh... woke up feeling terrible. Sore throat, headache, general icky feeling, and no energy at all. Plus, the puking has begun once again. How do people be pregnant with a toddler? I have no idea how to get through today feeling like such garbage and taking care of him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->