July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Ya babygirl what island? I've been a few times Kauai is my favorite island :)

Hi ladies I've been really rubbish the last few days and not kept up with the thread, I've been so busy and had lots going on. I hope everyone's ok and doing well. I really should try to keep up with the thread more. :)

Omg, pregnancy brain! I forgot everything, and I really mean it.
I read your post and I wanted to answer, but I cannot remember anymore what was on my mind. I lost my bike key and yesterday I forgot to show up for an appointment.

Dano, your crib is beautiful!

We also put ours together this weekend. It is a bit too early but I like to see it. I have one more week until the 3D and I cannot wait!

I'm reading girls but it moves so quick! Your bump is beautiful livvy.

I can't remember who said they were worried about a prolapse, mention it to your Dr since it can happen!

I've got a lot on at the moment, it makes the weeks go faster though. Drove three hours to Cardiff on Sunday, shopped for four hours, beach for three hours and drove back three and a half hours. I did all the driving so ached. It took me until today to recover :haha: yesterday I got most of my hospital bag ready. Tomorrow I've got my two hour gtt 9.30-11.30 tomorrow then an appointment with a lady about research at around 2pm then my growth scan at 3.15 then doctor as 3.45pm. Zzzzzzz.

As far as the hospital bag goes what all do you pack? With DD I was so not ready because she was a preemie so this time I want to be prepared. How many changes of clothes do you pack and I shouldn't pack diapers right?

Rose: I'm packing for me just toiletries, a pair of undies, a few pads and a going home outfit. I might throw in a robe and a nightgown but not sure yet. For hubby he gets 2 changes of clothes, toiletries and sweats to sleep in. For baby I will be bringing 2 white onesies a size newborn and 0-3 going home outfit, a receiving blanket and like 2-3 diapers. Very minimal probably but the hospital should have everything we need for me and baby. Some women prefer there own clothes and undies but I personally don't want to create more laundry for myself and would rather bleed on the mesh undies and hospital gowns than my own things.

Oh and I'll probably pack a nursing bra as well.

I wanted to start packing my hospital bag but kinda feel it's too early, feel like I'll be moving into the hospital as me and little man will be there for 2days and hopefully not any longer as we're having a planned csection.

I always pack a few sleep suits because DS loved bringing up his milk and we went through quite a few.

I'be done it because I've had to go round and buy things when my baby had grown it's wings and that's hard.

It's different in the UK to US. I've got blankets, vests, sleep suits, jacket, muslins, cotton wool, nappies, hats etc for baby. For me two pj's, one change of clothes (hubby will bring more if needed), labour tops (I just buy £4 xxxl men's tshirts :haha:), sanitary towels, hairbrush, wash stuff, towel, flannel, book, socks, flip flops (my feet get too hot for slippers plus flip flops you can wipe down). I'm sure there's more but I can't think.

Oh tissues, Vaseline, Milton antibacterial wipes and Milton hand gel. Breast pads.

Almost done waiting my hour for my glucose test...my third. I know I'm high risk...but gesh....three times? Guess I'm getting to most out of my insurance! But, this cuts into my maternity leave. Sigh. Down to 5 weeks and 3 days. Lol. Well...better than nothing! &#9786;

Oh my goodness, I didn't realise your antenatal appointments could eat into your maternity leave :nope:

Oh yes...nothing is free. lol

I only get what time I've saved up. Which was a lot...then my dad got sick so i took a month off...and few months after that poof...I'm pregnant. It's ok, it will all work out somehow. &#55357;&#56842;

:wave: hey ladies, I'm joining SUPER late.. :haha: i'm due july 23 and team yellow for the third time :thumbup: Looking forward to getting to know some of you guys and especially excited there are quite a good handful of team yellowers in here too! :happydance:

Tasha- I was the one talking about the possible prolapse/protrusion.

What would happen with that? I will call my OB today. No issues since then but still I should call just in case I guess.

For those who were asking - I am going to Maui :) yes I know the touristy area but we are going with my sister and husband and they have been to Kaui and I somewhere else I cant remember.

That sucks Ms Elizabeth, I'm sure it will work out.

Ptr, welcome and congratulations. I'm loving being team yellow, fab isn't it?

Baby girl sorry I couldn't remember. I remember nothing atm. I don't think you need to ring just mention it next time you see them. I'm not sure what happens but it sounds like yours would be fairly minor any way if it was. I'm not at all saying it is just that it's better to mention it.

yep, team yellow is a lot of fun - done it three times... first time it was super hard.. second time not too bad... and this time it's like i don't obsess about it much. i'm definitely excited to find out the gender of this one though... 3 months to go....

Congrats & welcome ptr!

Lovely bump bubbles!

Tasha- I'm gonna nick a few of the items from you hospital bag :) things my brain wouldn't think of!

Afm- I've had a nasty headache all blooming day and will not shift also had some really horrible period pains that felt like they were going down my thighs so laid down either a bottle of water and thankfully the pains went but headaches still there :(

On a plus side I've registered baby for nursery care when I go back to work. It's such a good popular nursery they're already booked for jan 2016! DD already goes there and if I'm honest if I was a child I'd wanna go there too :D

oh my!! should I start thinking about nursery for jan 2016? :/

seems so far away.

Hi ladies:flower:
It's been a long time since I've checked in. I've been trying to keep up with all your posts though. So far, baby boy is measuring right on target at 2.5 lbs and is a very active little guy. I did test positive for gestational diabetes, which was unfortunate, but I am learning to manage it. I can't believe I'm in the third trimester already! Time is flying and he'll be here before I know it. :baby:

Someone mentioned they are going to Maui? I went there last year and was blown away by how beautiful it was. So jealous! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->