July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

You guys I can't believe I have less than 75 days until my due date. Gah!

Im having the same problem when I eat. I have to eat very small amounts or I just feel like poo after.

I've also started nesting. Since I don't have much for baby stuff and can't do much in the nursery I've been deep cleaning everything else. Only problem is I wear myself out and then don't feel good.

Anyone planning on placenta encapsulation? I am…heres some info.

https://news.unlv.edu/article/steamed-dehydrated-or-raw-placentas-may-help-moms’-post-partum-health

Helps with lactation too!!
I did this after my second baby, and the recovery was sooooooo much better emotionally and physically. No hormone "crash" no night sweats, no baby blues. Of course, I also had a very quick labour that time, whereas the first labour went overnight and so I lost a night of sleep. So the recovery probably would have been easier the second time anyway, but I like to think the capsules helped. I have been meaning to get in touch with the woman who did it for me and see if she can do it again.

Yeah, lets just say the capsules helped:wink wink: I'm glad to hear that someone has done this! I am so excited to have this done and I am definitely going the raw way versus the traditional chinese method. I guess it gives you more of an energy burst.

So exciting Jrepp!!

Babyv YES. Just in like the past 4-5 days I've been feeling sick if I eat normal amounts. Baby must be pushing on my stomach hardcore!

Hubby and I are in Florida for 3-4 days for our "Babymoon"! We are both sunburned but very happy to have some time with undivided attention for each other. :)

Adorable pic livvy <3 sounds fabulous, enjoy xx

I'm starting to go a bit batty! I've only had 1 visit from my son, because my MIL passed away last week too, so DH has a lot going on.
Everything looks good, just had an ultrasound.

I'm so sorry tonya, how awful for your family, must be very hard for all of you. You must be missing your LO too :( :hugs:

Great news all is well with the little ones xxx

Anyone planning on placenta encapsulation? I am…heres some info.

https://news.unlv.edu/article/steamed-dehydrated-or-raw-placentas-may-help-moms’-post-partum-health

Helps with lactation too!!
I did this after my second baby, and the recovery was sooooooo much better emotionally and physically. No hormone "crash" no night sweats, no baby blues. Of course, I also had a very quick labour that time, whereas the first labour went overnight and so I lost a night of sleep. So the recovery probably would have been easier the second time anyway, but I like to think the capsules helped. I have been meaning to get in touch with the woman who did it for me and see if she can do it again.

Yeah, lets just say the capsules helped:wink wink: I'm glad to hear that someone has done this! I am so excited to have this done and I am definitely going the raw way versus the traditional chinese method. I guess it gives you more of an energy burst.

I can't as mine gets sent away to check for tumour markers (had a molar pregnancy which didn't resolve, and chemotherapy for it in 2009)

Sounds fascinating tho!

Tonya, I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. Your poor hubby must be going through so much with losing his mother and having you in the hospital. Hang in there, hun! I know 4.5 weeks seems like a long time but it will go by before you know it.

Livvy, your babymoon sounds amazing. DH and I did one right before we started TTC, but since it took us almost a year to pregnant, it feels like we haven't been on a real vacation in forever! Enjoy your time together and soak up the relaxation!

Hey ladies -

I have a weird question to ask- It is kinda TMI but...

I was trying to have a BM yesterday (kinda constipated) and I was pushing - But when I went to go wipe, I noticed it looked as though my vulva was super swollen and almost looked like it was protruding A LOT! But then it went back down to normal size. I googled it and I do have varicose veins in my upper thighs close to my vagina. Its called Vulvar varicosities? Idk if that is exactly what I have..

Has anyone had this? should I be worried??

Also, I forgot when is it too late to fly in pregnancy? My hubby and I are going to Hawaii the end of May! We have never been but thought, this might be the last chance to go on a nice trip before baby comes as money will be tight with Day care and stuff. I will only be 30 weeks, and the airline said its ok up to 8 months but if you are 9 months, you need a note from the OB.

I had a lot of anxiety yesterday about going into premature labor again. :nope: I was having frequent Braxton Hicks (they're not uncommon for me) and it got me thinking about it a lot. :dohh: I can't wait for the next 7 weeks to go by...

Hang in there Tonya were all thinking of you & your family!

I'm at my baby appt hoping I get to schedule my c-section date :D fingers crossed! Lol

Hey ladies -

I was trying to have a BM yesterday (kinda constipated) and I was pushing - But when I went to go wipe, I noticed it looked as though my vulva was super swollen and almost looked like it was protruding A LOT! But then it went back down to normal size. I googled it and I do have varicose veins in my upper thighs close to my vagina. Its called Vulvar varicosities? Idk if that is exactly what I have..

Vulvar varicose veins are on the actual lips of the vagina I think. I have them. I had them with my daughter as well. They didn't bother me at all with her and they are completely normal, went away after birth. This time they are painful :growl mad:and worse but I am super sure its because I am on my feet a lot, a lot more than I was with my daughter. If they don't bother you yay, but if they do they have support hose called V2 and it helps and works wonders! But nothing to worry about, still get em check out by your OB or midwife though

Hey ladies -

Vulvar varicose veins are on the actual lips of the vagina I think. I have them. I had them with my daughter as well. They didn't bother me at all with her and they are completely normal, went away after birth. This time they are painful :growl mad:and worse but I am super sure its because I am on my feet a lot, a lot more than I was with my daughter. If they don't bother you yay, but if they do they have support hose called V2 and it helps and works wonders! But nothing to worry about, still get em check out by your OB or midwife though

Oh ok thank you :) I just have really bad varicose veins on the back of my right thigh and it was weird, like my vagina was prolapsing almost? it was very scary?

Phew it's going to be a busy baby related drs week! have my U/S Thursday, (yay so excited to see Delilah, haven't in like 9 weeks!) then Monday have my 3 hr gtt. boo. then Wednesday my regular ob check up. stuffs getting real ladies...

Set up our crib the other day, moved stuff around, and laid down the nice big comfy rug. I love it! And so does my dog and cat haha. They think the nice new room is for them. It's almost torturous though since my baby shower isn't for another month and I don't have anything else baby related to put in there yet. lol oh well, I guess I have to work on my patience. :blush:

DH said he's been having dreams about baby this past week. In every dream she's like 2 years old and sings everything. Apparently he's afraid she's going to take after me. I have a tendency to sing some of my words. :rofl:

sorry tonya about your MIL. Thank goodness for internet and cable. I hope the rest of your stay goes quickly and babies stay healthy. :hugs:

Medzi, we're glad for you to be with us too!

babygirl it depends on what airline, some are 35 weeks, but I would call and check. Also make sure to get up and walk around a ton. maybe if you can afford, upgrade to seats with more leg room. I went to Hawaii about 1 1/2 yrs ago (from Michigan) and after 3 flights - about 10 hours total - my legs were swollen, which made it slightly miserable for the first 2 days we were there. and have fun!!

joy have a great babymoon! we went on one at 19 weeks, but im itching to do something else before baby. lol

sorry if I forgot anyone else, too much info, not enough pregnancy brain power. :winkwink:

Dan-O can you add my 3hr GTT for 4/27. thanks :)

Phew it's going to be a busy baby related drs week! have my U/S Thursday, (yay so excited to see Delilah, haven't in like 9 weeks!) then Monday have my 3 hr gtt. boo. then Wednesday my regular ob check up. stuffs getting real ladies...

Set up our crib the other day, moved stuff around, and laid down the nice big comfy rug. I love it! And so does my dog and cat haha. They think the nice new room is for them. It's almost torturous though since my baby shower isn't for another month and I don't have anything else baby related to put in there yet. lol oh well, I guess I have to work on my patience. :blush:

DH said he's been having dreams about baby this past week. In every dream she's like 2 years old and sings everything. Apparently he's afraid she's going to take after me. I have a tendency to sing some of my words. :rofl:

sorry tonya about your MIL. Thank goodness for internet and cable. I hope the rest of your stay goes quickly and babies stay healthy. :hugs:

Medzi, we're glad for you to be with us too!

babygirl it depends on what airline, some are 35 weeks, but I would call and check. Also make sure to get up and walk around a ton. maybe if you can afford, upgrade to seats with more leg room. I went to Hawaii about 1 1/2 yrs ago (from Michigan) and after 3 flights - about 10 hours total - my legs were swollen, which made it slightly miserable for the first 2 days we were there. and have fun!!

joy have a great babymoon! we went on one at 19 weeks, but im itching to do something else before baby. lol

sorry if I forgot anyone else, too much info, not enough pregnancy brain power. :winkwink:

Dan-O can you add my 3hr GTT for 4/27. thanks :)

Rach- Our flight is 5 hours. I will make sure to get up and stretch and walk. I don't think we will get a seat with lots of leg room since its kinda last min. But I will do what I can to keep my legs moving and try stretch :) I will only be 30 weeks. My airline said up to 8 months and I will be back before I am 31 weeks.

Ah these baby moons sound amazing! My appt went awesome, finally.. lol Babies HB was good again so that means it truly did clear up :) My fundal measurement was 28 weeks so also really good, my bp was amazing and best of all she put the orders in for the c-section to scheduler to call me with a date! I'm so excited they are going to have two doctors perform my c-section due to my past surgeries in that area. She said they want to keep it as safe as possible! Next week is my high risk consult where they are going to recheck his kidney, I'm little nervous but If everything is fixed with that I will be on cloud nine! My baby shower is only 12 days away, I'm sooooo excited!

That sounds great Babyv! Glad to hear the good news!! Praying that the kidneys will be fine too :)

That's awesome your baby shower is in 10 days! Mine is in 13! :-D

Opps its in 12 days haha prego brain! So mines just a day before yours :)

Babyv mine's the same day, so excited. :) and thanks everyone for best wishes about the Babymoon! It's been soooo relaxing, tomorrow we fly back but I'm anxious to see my kittens again! They're only 3 weeks old.

Babygirl we vacation in Hawaii a lot! What part are you going to?

Beach bump from today :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member