July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I get these tiny dots on my tummy that itch they go away but its really weird! I just put lotion on because I'm to scared to scratch them and get a stretch mark lol

Babyv I've been getting those! They are very close to my belly button. They don't itch bad but they do itch. I've been using lotion for a few months now so I think that helps with the itching.

Hi ladies not posted in ages. Took me a while to recover from my constant migraines but touchwood not had one in 3 weeks now so hopefully that means I've turned a corner.

Dan-o I love your crib its gorgeous!!! We saved ours from the boys finally finished decorating our bedroom and got a new bed so the cot and crib are both now up.

K4th glad the bleeding isn't baby related and they are keeping an eye on you. Hope the bleed on your cervix goes soon.

Ladies I feel for you on the many ailments you have been suffering I too have the soreness after sex (Hubby even managed to give me a friction burn and made me bleed last time so told him no more now til baby is here), also suffer with the heavy feeling down below especially if I have done too much and also suffering with the itchy boobs and tummy. The joys of pregnancy eh?

You all have such lovely bumps!!! Can't believe we are in/ not far from being in the 3rd trimester now. Its gone so fast!

I've added a bump pic finally got round to taking some. This one was at 24 weeks.

Anyone else nesting already or is it just me? I'm so organised at the moment and its not like me at all as I'm usually really disorganised. Bought pretty much everything I need for Hayden now bar mattress for the crib, bottles, breast pump and nappies/wipes. Organised my daughters birthday and got all her presents bought and I'm slowly getting our house looking how I want it (with the help of my hubby and mum). So far decorated our girls room and our bedroom. Got a couple more rooms I'd like to get sorted before I hit 30 weeks and then plan to spend those last few weeks relaxing and doing the fun stuff like sorting out the baby clothes and packing hospital bags etc.

Debating on when to start maternity leave I'm self employed and due to being ill recently haven't been able to work and now I'm barely getting any clients in lots of enquiries but no actual bookings so thinking I may take it sooner rather then later and use the 9 months to decide whether to continue with my business or look into other career options or just be a sahm again til Hayden is older. When are you all planning on going on mat leave? (for those who work) x

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 3
I am on sick leave so my may leave won't start until the babies are born. With my son I booked matleave for my due date because I didn't want to waste any matleave before he was born.

I'm in day 7 of my 40 day hospital stay, 4.5 weeks and these little girls will be delivered, seems crazy!
I have GD so I can't even have any comfort food to make myself feel better. They won't even give me real sugar in my tea (and its decaf)!

babytots, my mat leave will start on June 24th, so three weeks before baby's due date. That's mostly because I have three weeks of vacation time to use this year, so I figured I would actually take my vacation for those three weeks then mat leave will start on baby's due date (or when he's born, whichever comes first).

And I am already nesting a little bit! Mostly still making lists of things to buy and do before baby comes. My main mission right now is researching and finding a woven wrap to buy so I can wear him!

And yes, on the itching! Boobs and belly for me too, Medzi. I had a slightly awkward moment the other day at work when a (male) coworker walked into the mail room to find me scratching my boob. lol

Here's my first third trimester bump pic. :) It's been gorgeous and sunny here lately. Feeling so blessed in that regard.

Tonya, I've got GD too. :( My tastebuds have adjusted pretty quickly to artificial sweeteners, though. I try to have too much of it per day because I know they aren't the healthiest thing ever. But right now, I feel like they are a better choice for my and baby's health than actual sugar! It's hard though. I just found out that Starbucks makes sugar free Frappuccinos! Mmmmm...

Attachments

• 27 week bump pic with words.jpg
    27 week bump pic with words.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
Anyone planning on placenta encapsulation? I am&#8230;heres some info.

https://news.unlv.edu/article/steamed-dehydrated-or-raw-placentas-may-help-moms&#8217;-post-partum-health

Helps with lactation too!!

I get these tiny dots on my tummy that itch they go away but its really weird! I just put lotion on because I'm to scared to scratch them and get a stretch mark lol

I get the tiny dots too but mine haven't gone away regardless of what I have tried. My sister had the same thing and said it goes away after delivery.

Hi ladies not posted in ages. Took me a while to recover from my constant migraines but touchwood not had one in 3 weeks now so hopefully that means I've turned a corner.

Anyone else nesting already or is it just me? I'm so organised at the moment and its not like me at all as I'm usually really disorganised. Bought pretty much everything I need for Hayden now bar mattress for the crib, bottles, breast pump and nappies/wipes. Organised my daughters birthday and got all her presents bought and I'm slowly getting our house looking how I want it (with the help of my hubby and mum). So far decorated our girls room and our bedroom. Got a couple more rooms I'd like to get sorted before I hit 30 weeks and then plan to spend those last few weeks relaxing and doing the fun stuff like sorting out the baby clothes and packing hospital bags etc.

Debating on when to start maternity leave I'm self employed and due to being ill recently haven't been able to work and now I'm barely getting any clients in lots of enquiries but no actual bookings so thinking I may take it sooner rather then later and use the 9 months to decide whether to continue with my business or look into other career options or just be a sahm again til Hayden is older. When are you all planning on going on mat leave? (for those who work) x

I hope your migraines stay away! I'm glad you are getting some relief finally from them!

I have definitely been nesting and trying to get everything ready for this little person to arrive. Most of the huge stuff is already put together and ready to go. I'm also working on making the last few things I can.

I was forced into leave in January at 13 weeks and have decided not to go back to work.

Anyone planning on placenta encapsulation? I am…heres some info.

https://news.unlv.edu/article/steamed-dehydrated-or-raw-placentas-may-help-moms’-post-partum-health

Helps with lactation too!!
I did this after my second baby, and the recovery was sooooooo much better emotionally and physically. No hormone "crash" no night sweats, no baby blues. Of course, I also had a very quick labour that time, whereas the first labour went overnight and so I lost a night of sleep. So the recovery probably would have been easier the second time anyway, but I like to think the capsules helped. I have been meaning to get in touch with the woman who did it for me and see if she can do it again.

Do any of you feel like your going to explode after you eat? my belly is fine but when I eat a meal I get really bloated like feeling for an hour so lol it makes anything but standing uncomfortable!

Baby tots - yes I've started nesting. I didn't at all with my first but I'm making up for it this time around! My mat leave starts three days before my due date, but I have 6 weeks of annual leave to take first so I'll be finishing work on June 3rd. I cannot wait!

Tonya - how is the hospital stay going?? Hope it's not too tough on you or ds :hugs:

Babyv - I feel super full after eating. Windeze usually helps :blush:

Afm - feeling more human today. Just feel like I have a cold now. I'm tired & my ribs/pelvis are hurting from all the coughing/sneezing but otherwise I think I'm on the mend. Had my gtt this morning :sick: having an empty stomach & nothing to eat for a few hours made me feel pretty rubbish - I thought I might faint at one point. But a cup of tea made me feel a LOT better straight afterwards. The hospital messed up my blood count though so I don't know what my platelets are up to yet. Taking dd to play at a friends this afternoon (after warning the mum about my germs!) so that should keep her entertained for a while :)

So exciting Jrepp!!

Babyv YES. Just in like the past 4-5 days I've been feeling sick if I eat normal amounts. Baby must be pushing on my stomach hardcore!

Hubby and I are in Florida for 3-4 days for our "Babymoon"! We are both sunburned but very happy to have some time with undivided attention for each other. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 13
I am on sick leave so my may leave won't start until the babies are born. With my son I booked matleave for my due date because I didn't want to waste any matleave before he was born.

I'm in day 7 of my 40 day hospital stay, 4.5 weeks and these little girls will be delivered, seems crazy!
I have GD so I can't even have any comfort food to make myself feel better. They won't even give me real sugar in my tea (and its decaf)!

Tonya you are my hero! 40 days, gosh :hugs:
Do you have any hobbies to pass the time in there? Xx

Babyv, yes I do too! Not after every meal, but if it's a bigger meal I do. It's really uncomfy.

Jrepp, yay 99 days!!!!

Livvy, enjoy your babymoon! The beach sounds amazing right now!

Yay Jrepp!

Lovely bump pictures girls! I love your babymoon photo Jrepp, lovely scenery and you look so chilled out.

I'm glad the migraines have passed Babytots, I had the same thing in the second trimester as well, really tough going. I got them when I was pregnant with the boys as well.

I'm just back from our Easter holidays down in England. We were in London for a few days visiting my husband's cousins, then at Centerparcs for five days and then a weekend in Windsor at Legoland. It was great, awesome weather and the kids had a fantastic time. We're not having a summer holiday this year (as baby is due on the 19th of July and you can never bank on what day baby will decide to come!), so this was our major holiday this year. I hope you all had a good Easter holiday as well.

I'm starting to go a bit batty! I've only had 1 visit from my son, because my MIL passed away last week too, so DH has a lot going on.
Everything looks good, just had an ultrasound.

So today was supposed to be my rescheduled ultrasound that I missed 2 weeks ago but when I got to the office they said there was an issue with my insurance and wouldn't see me until it got fixed so I spent an hour on the phone in the waiting room to straighten it out just for them to say they were to busy now and rescheduled me for Thursday. I wanted to scream!

I don't have time to reply to everyone but just wanted to say I'm so happy for this board! You ladies are amazing! <3

Ugh Rose insurance stuff is such a pain...I'm sorry you're having to deal with that. :(

Do any of you feel like your going to explode after you eat? my belly is fine but when I eat a meal I get really bloated like feeling for an hour so lol it makes anything but standing uncomfortable!

Me! It was so bad yesterday. We ate right before going to the store and I was SO uncomfortable the entire time walking around! :dohh: I won't be doing that again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->