July Mommies Club x

Aw, sorry Gem. At least you got some choc! :hugs:

Max has a tooth! Poor little guy is not happy about it either :cry:

aww yay for the tooth. sorry he is not feeling 2 well :) maybe another on its way hope he feels a little better soon :) think he is the first july baby :)

Yep, two teeth now :wacko: And he went for his four month injections so I think he feels the world is against him at the moment :cry:

AW bless him hope he feels better soon, least ya seeing somr progress on the teeth front :hugs: aaliyah has her injections next friday merv is taking her again I hate them :(

Thanks :) Strangely enough, they're his side teeth - the K9s. Dr said it was strange for these to come through first but explains why he's so unhappy.

Injections are no fun but I have the dummy on standby and that seems to plug the scream!

Wow that is stange aint it, aaliyah has had bulbs for ages but dont look like they are coming ne time soon :(

just incase u are wonderin where all the other july mummy are hiding they are on this thred below, I totally missed it till not long ago :dohh: just in case u did xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-journals/159096-life-our-impish-angels-211.html

Wow that is stange aint it, aaliyah has had bulbs for ages but dont look like they are coming ne time soon :(

just incase u are wonderin where all the other july mummy are hiding they are on this thred below, I totally missed it till not long ago :dohh: just in case u did xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-journals/159096-life-our-impish-angels-211.html

Yes, I was wondering! Thanks, I missed it too!

LOL it was only when I had a nosey on EB sig I found it :blush: so thought Id pass on the info :)

Oh Oh me me Proud Mom to Jayden Alexander born July 8, 2008

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->