July Mommies Club x

oh shelley, lovely to hear from you - i'm sorry you've been having a tough time x

hey shelly sorry u had not been feeling ya self :hugs: think its good to talk 2 tho

well its getting to that time og year girl xmas lol bar humbug lol, iv never been one for it hahah even when it comes pressies i aint got a clue oh well least its all about aaliyahj we gettin her a jumperoo :)

Howdy all! I haven't been on here in forever!!! Miss M was born on July 26th. The first three months has been a bit of a struggle - as she's got reflux and had difficulty sleeping during the day :) We seem to be getting it sorted though - she's been on rice cereal twice a day since about 8 weeks of age, and that helps her keep it down. She still can't have a lot though - she feeds once every 3 hours and only takes 4 oz or so - but at least she's maintaining her percentile!

Huge hugs to you all - hope all is well! Look forward to reconnecting!

:)
A

Hey ladies!!

well, you'll never guess what!! george has been talking about us having another baby!! yipee!!! Its not a forgone conclusion yet but hey - talking about it is better than blatently refusing eh?
I'm hoping that within the year we will be trying again!! I can't believe it!! he was sooo adament we wouldnt be having anymore and he has been the one fetching it up! We think we will maybe have to move tho! we wouldnt need another bedroom just the third one to be larger! think im gonna have to start looking! he he he - all excited now!

hey all good news on the baby frount gem :)

cant wait to start trying we are aiming for july least I wont suffer as bad as before, was think april aswell we nearly got a bit carried away last night as well lol if it werent for me we could been in a bit of bother lol im startin my dissy as of 2mo get it out way for jan then maybe we will start the the earlist :)

hey ladies!

That's fab news geogem... and there was you thinking that Blake was your last! ;)

Shelley, I am glad you're feeling better! :)

Sooooooo pleased to see that some July babies are getting rice too! We were out at hubby's mum's on Sunday and Harris was staring at me eating my pizza and opening his mouth and smacking his lips. So today, and because he is nearly 15lbs now(!), I gave him a little apple and pear puree after his morning milk and he was loving it! Hardly any escaped from his mouth and everytime he saw the spoon he got so excited! xx

Hey ladies, this is just a quick one to say please dont say owt on FB about our plans as dont want him thinking I'm getting ahead of myself!! but talking again tonight he says yeah - we can have another but give it a year or so!! yippeee!! will start bugging him on Blakes birthday!! ha ha ha!

Blake is doing really well girls, he has brekkie (fruit puree or baby cereal) and then some pureed veg for tea. Not too bad, he will be old enough next week!! close enough!! He's really good at it tho, nearly no leakage when eating at all!! like his food like mummy!!

I have noticed this week tho how strong he is! He is very close to being able to sit alone already and has been able to stand and take his own weight since he was 5 weeks old. Think he's gonna be a big strong lad!

right better get planning my next baba me thinks!! OMG I cant wait!! ssssooooooooo happy!!!!

gem do you still give Blake his full lot of milk at the same time as his breakfast and dinner? x

Glad you're feeling better Shelley :)

Gem, my DH is also talking number 2 - all the time! Weird. He keeps coming up with names and everything. Think I need a break first... still learning what to do with number one!

Wow, all this talk of solids. I had it in my head that I didn't need to start with that until 6 months? It's so tempting to give him food when I eat because he looks so interested in it!

We just got back from visiting the family back home. Two 10 hr plane trips alone with a baby is not exactly fun, but it was worth the effort.

bye xx

HEYYYY I want to join.. I just now found this area.. lol.. My beautiful daughter Callie dawn was born on july 11th :):):)

Hi there,

Yeah Blake is still having full bottles as well as his meals, he just had a full banana for brekkie and an 8oz bottle!!

Sarah, I really dont want a break tho but know it is sensible (money wise) for us to wait about a year. let me get some more wages behind me before I have to go on maternity again!

Hey Ladies!

Just checking in quickly. Hope all is well with everyone. Good news on another bubba Gem :happydance:

Caitlyn is a big bubba! Was 14lbs 1oz when I got her weighed 3 weeks ago, gonna get her weighed this week providing I've got over this rubbish cold!

She's fine though, a very happy baby :) teething though :wacko:

Hi there people,
hope everyone is doing well and bubbas are all fine!

We really seem to have cracked our routine now. Blake is eating 2 meals a day and still rinking all his bottles too, sleeping from 8pm until 7.30am and having 2 large naps in the day. finally staring to feel alot easier. although all i can think of is doing it again now he's said we can!! i am sooo excited. He seems to think its because I want a girl but I sooo dont, I am happy with my boys and if I got another one I would still be happy. but if this is whats making him let me have another - let him believe it eh?

have even started posting in the WTT section!!

oh and because I can -

Attachments

• DSCF2800.jpg
    DSCF2800.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF2791.jpg
    DSCF2791.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2
Owh, super cute Gem! And that's one great routine you have going there! :happydance:

Hey ladies, guess what? it is 1 year today since I got my BFP!!!! i remember this as its my mum and dad's wedding anniversary!!

guess wot !!! me2 ! 7nov was a yr since i got my bfp with morgan :D

Congrats girls :) It was my husband's birthday a week ago which I know is the anniversary of when we conceived as I was ov testing. My how time flys!

Friday was the year anniversary for me of when Katie was conceived, and the 15th Nov will be the year anniversary of when I got my BFP. Can't believe it was a year ago!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->