July Mommies Club x

I know - it has all gone sooo fast!! unbelievable!

tomorrow (9th nov) is when i got mine, can't believe how fast the time has flown in.

harris still not quite sleeping through but still wants to be asleep by 6.30pm and dreamfeeds at half 10 and is up for a quick feed about 3ish and back to sleep til after 7am. only prob is that he still doesn't really nap during the day for longer than 3 x 30/45 mins. xx

its gone far to fast !!!! there was a lot of july due babies so lots of oct/nov bfp !! i still cant belive hes actually here !!!

whos planning on more? i am (only if OH changes a LOT tho :?) i wud lovethem closeaswell :D

honey, are you and OH back on then? sorry if I'm being nosey tell me to bugger off but I obviously missed something.

I really miss being pregnant... but not sure I could handle a second at the moment! Might start thinking about it after Max turns one. I want three in total.

Hi Honey 08 :flower:

I want to start trying too!!!! Now I have actually got him to agree I wanna pin him down before he changes his mind!!

but I know sensibly I need to get some funds behind me before we try again!

I want another right now :blush: but as I'm becoming a SAHM till Caitlyn is one I'm not allowed till December next year :( but it means I'll have a job behind me and I can afford it. Saying that being pregnant right now would suit me fine :thumbup: I love being pregnant, giving birth and having this lovely little child at the end.

Hello Ladies hope you and your babies are all well,

Quick question how many of you have started on the baby rice? Been reading up on the whole weaning thing and feel really clueless (even though i have a ten yearold)

Hi there,
Blake has been on solids for weeks now - started on baby rice at about 14 weeks i know technically too early but I believe he needed it and he is 4 months old today and this is his first day of 3 meals a day ( again, simply because nothing else satisfies him!).

started him on BR once a day with his bottle and then after he was used to that I gave him pureed carrot, parsnip,or fruit. Then after a couple of weeks started him on twice a day and gave him a little more variety of foods (inc yogurt, banana or broccolli etc) and now
three times a day and have started mixing different foods together as at first I give them on their own to check for adverse reaction.

I must stress tho that they must still be taking their bottles as they still need them. Blake has his meals and then 6oz of milk afterwards!! plus a 9oz bottle for supper.

obviously this is only the way I have done things and everyone does things differently but thought it might help to hear what someone else is doing!

Is anyone part-time breastfeeding? I'm full-time but want to start introducing bottles. Wondering if I could just breastfeed morning and evening? Can't wait till I can give Max proper food!

hey sarah, i'm still doing it full time but have heard its possible to go part time as women do this when returning to work

hey sarah, i'm still doing it full time but have heard its possible to go part time as women do this when returning to work

Thanks :) There's not a whole lot of info around about this. I just wonder if it would only work for a little while and then the supply would dry up. Asked in the bf section a while ago but only a couple of people had tried and not for that long.

Was out at lunch today with Max and the waitress brought him a children's menu and a colouring book with crayons.... very sweet but he's four months old, lol!

ha ha that made me chuckle out loud! :rofl: like you say...sweet, but she clearly doesn't have kids! :dohh:

if i'm honest, i think you'd need to still make sure you pumped a couple of times during the day to maintain supply (e.g. BF in morning and evening, but pump mid morning and mid afternoon too)

I've just been reading about it on the KellyMom website and it says that as long as you exclusively breastfed for the first month, and are really regular about the feedings, you should be able to cut down to one or two breastfeeds a day.

Also found this - talsk about why a lot of 4 month olds start waking in the night and can be hard to feed during the day:

https://www.kellymom.com/parenting/sleep/4mo-sleep.html

aww thanks sarah that link really helped me aaliyah was feeding then droped her feed then it went back everyone was telling me 2 start weaning her eg friends that she needs it. but now i try 2 keep her on as long as poss talk her sing try again and she gained over a pound in 3 weeks, which was more than she put on before and in that time i didnt weigh her for 6 week. her feeds are geting longer again 4 hours last night oposed 2 the other :) xx :happydance:

That website does have heaps of great info. They're very pro-breastfeeding etc. so maybe a little one-sided but a great resource to remember.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
what a shite day! mardy kids mardy hubby, which inevitibly means mardy me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->