July Mummies!

lcside

Mummy to Erin
Reaction score
For all the July mummies, just wondering how you are all getting on.
Erin is doing well in sleeping and feeding (still on milk) but she is sooooo lazy. She isn't rolling or anything yet.
She can lift her head up well when she is on her front and she sort of swims as if she wants to move but can't. On her back she tends to just lie there or sometimes turns to her side but doesn't seem to want to try and roll.

I always read posts about babies rolling, crawling etc and I'm now a bit worried that mine isn't doing anything.

Tom sleeps through and prety much always has done - but this is probably because he was in hospital for the first two weeks of his life. He is on three meals a day too.

Tom is rolling when he wants to - but he really doesnt want to that much lol - about once or twice a week?! He has always had fantastic head control and has been holding it up since he was 2 months.

On his tummy he is bringing his kneees up and sticking his butt in the air - so all he needs to do know is figure out the arms and he will be off crawling. He can also stand up very well without wobbles if he can hold your hands. he also sits unaided for a min or two - i do have to say though, that he has had a hell of a lot of physio therepy to make him do these things as he has spina bifida.

I think 5 months onwards is when these things start to come together. I am reckoning that by new year when he is 6 months i will be chasing him across the room!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->