• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~July Mummy's bumps :) POST YOUR BUMP PICS HERE~*

Iv got a private gender scan booked for 26th Jan cant wait! My OH cooked my tea for me tonight bless him and then he brought me a cup of tea in halfway through me eating it.. my hormones must be through the roof because I was nearly in tears bcuz of it haha.. One minute I love him so much then earlier we were arguing because of something silly.. the joys of being pregnant :) x

There is a July group here - https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/442578-july-beach-bumps.html

Come and join us if you want :)

my private gender scan is this fri! really excited and cant wait :)

Keep those lovely bump piccy's comin ladies, will sort out the first page when im home from wrk this evenin ladies! On lunch break at the mo! hope every1 is havin a good day xxx

ok girls so i thought i would see if my bump had made any progression as didnt think it had but i think now ive seen the two pics it has grown.the first was 14+4 and second is 15+4....btw i have taken those jim jams off and washed them but they are my sunday night after bath comfy pjs lol

Attachments

• new 137.jpg
    new 137.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1
[URL=https://img10.imageshack.us/i/151weeks.jpg/]https://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8806/151weeks.jpg[/URL]

Newest pic 15+1 Im gonna be massive I think lol x

bumps looking lovely ladies! Just to let u know Baba Wood is a BOY!!!! :happydance: we are thrilled.

16+4 bump
20012011408.jpg

I_want_one ur bump has def gotten slightly bigger hun :)

Mum2mills lovely bump! i keep thinkin im gonna b massive too :) xx

congrats sian on ur blue bump!! Iv got my gender scan wednesday so will no wot team im on then soooooo excited hoping for a blue one too but we shall see :) x

congrats sian on ur blue bump!! Iv got my gender scan wednesday so will no wot team im on then soooooo excited hoping for a blue one too but we shall see :) x

thanks hun!
Hope the scan goes well on wed hun! Keep us posted :) xx

Good thanks Hun,u? I've got really sore muscles in my thighs today and the skin feel sore aswell,no idea what that is.I wanna know what we're having,I'm jealous xx

Im good thanks hun, tiredness ha reared its ugly head again tho! Hmm not sure wat that could be hun!?!

aww it wont be long hun and u will know :) we booked a private scan with babybond to find out :) xx

Hi I am a July mummy to be and am taking my first photo on Friday of my bump (I dont think there is much there yet but I am still excited) :happydance: xx

My tiredness never went away :-/ I really want to do the private gender scan but we can't afford it apparently :-( xxx

aww! we saved some of our xmas money to do it but OH keeps on telling me no more! lol
we'll see :) is ur 20 wk scan booked??xx

Hi girls. I guess I will be holding up the top end of the July bump thread when i come over later this week. I have started dipping in the second tri threads because I feel that I am in the second tri now :) I am Lea and my 3rd baby is due the 28th July. I am married and whilst this pregnancy was a suprise we are excited :)

Yeah it's the 28th feb,feels like a lifetime away and I'm so nervous about it but holding on to the fact we may get to find out the sex,if we don't then we're definitely getting a private scan as I've promised not to buy anything until we know lol xx

im due july 3rd yay a july mommy group i was wondering y there wasent one congrats to all the july mommies and there babies yay for summer babies at least we have the rest of the summer to try and get the baby weight off lol

july mommy also! There is another thread called july beach bums or something i think..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->