July Sunbeams 2013 ~ Parenting 24 Boys ~ 18 Girls

Sorry to be a pain but it still says 27th lol.
Maybe closest to due date?

You're not a pain! You made me realize that each listing has the date twice. Once at the top and once in the middle (the one I didn't change!) There's no reason to have it twice so I'm going to go through and delete the second date from everyone's. Might add the estimated due date at the end though.

I was 3 days over my official due date and my labour was 3 hours and some odd minutes.. I wrote it on facebook but can't deal with the math at the moment.. lol

Suggestions so far
Quickest delivery - Pink Flowers at 1 hour 31 minutes (let me know if you can beat her!)
Closest to due date - I think motherearth23 had Samson on his due date?
Smallest boy - Our lovely Connor of course.
Smallest girl - I think Jewels2 little girl Madisyn wins at 5lbs 13oz

I had Raffy at 36+6. He wasn't due until July 1st but was born June 9th.

Going to try think of some more categories and will report back tomorrow if I come up with any :)

Wow pink that was super fast! I had a short 5 hour labor from bloody show to holding baby but def can't beat pink :haha:

Hello everyone!

Whilst I may win quickest time in the delivery suite, I don't think I can beat Pink Flower's overall labour time!

I think Ellie may have been the smallest girl at 5lbs 10oz

Hello everyone!

Whilst I may win quickest time in the delivery suite, I don't think I can beat Pink Flower's overall labour time!

Ah yes! Don't know how I missed that. :D

I got biggest AND longest??? I shudder to think how big he'd have been if we went to 40 weeks instead of 38.....very thankful fro C-sections, LOL

ohh I feel really guilty mentioning it now but Nathan was 56cms which I think made him just over 22cms. Google tells me that's 22.0472 inches.

Hello everyone!

How long were you on the delivery suite? x

ohh I feel really guilty mentioning it now but Nathan was 56cms which I think made him just over 22cms. Google tells me that's 22.0472 inches.

LOL......don't feel guilty, it's not a competition:)

Anyone else feel like time is flying by???

Anyone else thinking about having another? :shy:

dove I def want another one day but I have to say the initial broodiness I had right after I had him has currently left! which is handy as really i'd like a decent gap next time and preferably Edward potty trained as its a nightmare having 2 in nappies :haha:

Anyone else thinking about having another? :shy:

oh Lord no 4 is more than enough for me lol. Hubby went and had the snip in January.

My OH is getting snip Wednesday. I have no idea what to expect after...

DH didn't find it too bad actually. He was a little sore but nothing major. Only took one dose of paracetamols just after he got home and then didn't bother after that.
He had to wear the tight gauze pants they gave him though with the padding. He tried to take them off and put regular pants on after a couple of days and it was a bad move. He felt really uncomfortable doing that so he put the tight gauze pants back on.
By a week's time he felt normal.

dove I def want another one day but I have to say the initial broodiness I had right after I had him has currently left! which is handy as really i'd like a decent gap next time and preferably Edward potty trained as its a nightmare having 2 in nappies :haha:

I'm with you! I def want to try one more time for a boy but I want a 3 or 4 year gap. Two in diapers is for sure a nightmare! And makenzie doesn't want to potty train because sissy wears diapers :dohh:

We're going to start working on #2 in the new year. Then we'll leave a gap of a couple of years before having #3 (and maybe 4).

I'm with you! I def want to try one more time for a boy but I want a 3 or 4 year gap. Two in diapers is for sure a nightmare! And makenzie doesn't want to potty train because sissy wears diapers :dohh:

snap! nor can I get rid of his dummy, seems to be using it more and more!
we'll have to do a swap if u have a 3rd girl and me 3rd boy :rofl: (joke ;))

LOL see what happens when you use cm when everything else is in inches.. I don't notice it! haha I'll update.

We're DONE! 2 is enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->