July Sunbeams 2013 ~ Parenting 24 Boys ~ 18 Girls

Welcome, mommychris and Ryder!

A lot of us don't post as much here because we are on facebook, but we check back in every so often. If you are on Facebook and want to join the group on there just let us know :)

My little girl is sleeping through the night now. She was only sleeping 4-6 hour stretches most nights after about 2ish months old. Now she will sleep 8-9 hours, that started when she learned to suck her thumb last week :haha: We haven't done any sleep training...I don't know much about it but from what I have seen I think they normally recommend that for 6+ months. I hope he sleeps through soon :D

I didn't even know this thread existed, I just returned to our old sunbeams post and saw this..
So hi everyone :wave:

Lol this place is swamped.
Ruby sat by herself last might! For about 30 seconds before folding in half lpl

Funny, considering how much we posted in here while preggo, that it's now soooo quiet! Is there anyone that used to post a lot that isn't on Facebook?

Think we're all on fb now. I still can't remember who everyone is on fb and usernames here lol

It is very confusing alright! I've figured a lot out. I'm Elle James btw :hi:

I'm neglecting my April moms bx of the fb group! It is harder to get on here.

me too Sam! though I do log into April mums, that thread and that thread only really...oops! x

I'm NEVER on here anymore. I just came over to make sure I hadn't missed adding anyone and blam-o! Look at this place! an all new layout! Craziness!

Facebook is soo much easier. I was about to say I wish we'd had it while we were still pregnant, but really it wasn't that plausible until we got down to the hardcore member who would really interact. LOL I think we have about 32 gals a lot of which who are really active. Can you remember back at the beginning when there were like a 100 women on the front page?

I should set it up to email when someone replies since it happens so rarely now. I do enjoy seeing my tickers again though!

I've actually only become more active now that our babies are here. But I think that might be because I found it hard to keep up with the craziness of the thread here!

I'm on the Facebook page but you can add me on here plz what details do you need?

Hi!!! It has been a minute since this thread had an update

Can you add me to the facebook group too, please. The link is not working. Thanks

I'm NEVER on here anymore. I just came over to make sure I hadn't missed adding anyone and blam-o! Look at this place! an all new layout! Craziness!

Facebook is soo much easier. I was about to say I wish we'd had it while we were still pregnant, but really it wasn't that plausible until we got down to the hardcore member who would really interact. LOL I think we have about 32 gals a lot of which who are really active. Can you remember back at the beginning when there were like a 100 women on the front page?

I should set it up to email when someone replies since it happens so rarely now. I do enjoy seeing my tickers again though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->