~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

If you want any scan pictures from your ultra sound scan here you have to pay for them. It's $15 for 3 pictures.

It sounds like quite a few of you have been moved back in your dates. That happened to me both times and I was sure it was of my dates. Both babies caught back up at 12 weeks.

There are a tonne of us at the end of July now. Like someone said we will all catch up at the end.

Clo have you tried the conception indicator tests surely that would tell you if your levels are rising and might give you peace of mind??

I did have some but I used them it was only a 2 pack!
I don't have the money to buy any till Monday either and then it'll be nearly Tuesday.... Argh!
I did a cheapy the other day and it was very dark. I don't think they tell you that much though.

mummyclo- im sorri to hear that they didnt do much for you when u went to the A&E:-/ it really sucks that you have to go threw the first tri worrying so much! i know its hard not to worry tho when you have things like that happening but like i said ive had something like that also happen to me as well and it just was nothing.
it is normal to spot alittle around this time,you know! and like you said it doesnt seem like a normal miscarrgie to you,thats probably because its not one:) i will be keeping you and ur lil bean in my prays and hopefully your mind will be put to rest,when do u go to the doctors?!?

Mummyclo - I'm sorry you're not getting any answers! I don't think they take it seriously enough here. Could you go for a private scan? It's £60-£100 depending on where you go, but may be worth it for your peace of mind before Tuesday? I seriously have everything crossed for you that it turns out just fine! x

Ilovehim - You're right, they don't test bloods at all over here unless you have any problems. I think if you go in to A&E with mid - heavy bleeding they should scan you. It makes sense that they're trying to save taxpayers money, but it does make you feel like you and your tiny baby don't matter. Even if the staff were just a bit more understanding it would help you feel taken seriously x

Oh and just to second what others have said - without wanting to jinx anything - I don't think it would hurt to tell a little white lie and say it's worse than it is, or say you're having pain too, just to get them to take you more seriously. I pay a LOT of tax and I wouldn't say it's out of order. Maybe if you were having no problems and completely made them up to get a scan. But elaborating a bit... is fine in my opinion. This is such a nerve wrecking time, we need all the reasurrance we can get x

If it helps the CB conception ones are on offer in Tesco - 2pack for £12 or a single for like £7? We're skint but for me the peace of mind is worth it <3

Hi ladies, well I'm in my room and getting lots of fluids. All I'm allowed are ice chips for now. I'm very happy to say I've stopped vomiting for now. I'm hoping I keep getting better. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers :) they are very much appreciated.

hi can i be added i think (tho i might change) i am 23rd july 2013

thanks

I'm fine with continuing to breastfeed, if she'd just agree to do it less! Two months ago, I had her down to every 4-6 hours. But now she wants to do it every hour or two, I don't know why the last week or so she suddenly is addicted again! I've snuggling as well but it makes her angry, she is so grumpy without getting a nursing session. Right now I'm trying to distract her with yummy foods and watching Blues Clues between some of her big feeding times. Night feedings I'll have to tackle later, as daytime is hard enough!

you might find your milk supply has gone down a little due to the pregnancy hence why she wants to feed more often, or apparently the taste changes so maybe she likes it better now! I just weaned my LO about 2 wks before i got my bfp, just because i'd kinda had enough of bfing after 18+mths :). We did distraction too and offered a cup instead, it took a few nights but really wasn't too bad, but i'd already weaned him down to once a day for a few mths anyway and didn't get encorged after stopping so i think he was hardly taking any milk anyway :), good luck!

Oddly enough, the last few days my supply seems to have spiked! Whereas before it seemed like my suppy was dwindling, I now seem full and engorged half the time! Odd, since I thought it would work the other way. She seems more interested in nursing now than before even, like it tastes better. So strange!

I was trying to offer her regular milk instead, since she loves it, but now that it's more than just a treat, she doesn't like it as much. She also may be reacting to it, I'm trying to figure out if that's what her recent rash is coming from. Seems like if I just keep her really, really busy all day, she doesn't want to nurse as much. But I'm SO tired all the time, it's really hard to be constantly entertaining or on the go!

happy thanksgiving everyone

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE IS THANKFUL FOR TODAY?!

The main things I'm thankful for today is the health of my family (something I'm always thinking about after having Ovarian cancer - I'm always grateful for our health!), for getting to be the SAHM I always wanted to be, and for this long awaited baby. <3

So glad we're telling everyone about the pregnancy today! We went to breakfast with part of the family that we'll be telling later, and it was SO hard to get through it without being obvious! I kept feeling sick, and I was beyond tired and worn out. I snapped at DH a time or two, which is VERY out of character for me. I'll be glad to not have the stress of slipping up!

Is anyone else breastfeeding here while pregnant? DD is almost 17 months and still breastfeeds often. My nipples have just started to get really sore, wondering how to handle weaning her down to only a few times a day before my nipples get worse!

I'm downing water SO fast lately. I can't stop drinking, I'm always thirsty. I drink a whole glass of water in one or two sips!

With DD, I was really sick all the time from 3 weeks and 6 days. I'm occasionally sick now, but half the time I feel really good! It's just all of a sudden I'll get hit hard with feeling sick, or I'll feel like I just can't stay awake no matter what. It's hard to get used to this all again, even though I just did it two years ago!

I'm still breastfeeding my 17 month old. I think she'd nurse every 30 minutes if I let her. But I never offer and distract her a lot. We're always out and about doing activities, or going for walks, or visiting people. Does that help with your LO? Or does she want to nurse anywhere?

I'm very much looking forward to tandemfeeding a newborn and a toddler! I really hope it works out like that!

Yes, if we're out, she doesn't want it as much. But with the fatigue really hitting hard, it's getting more difficult to keep her out and about. If I ever sit down, she immediately runs over to nurse. I have to stay moving or standing at all times or she's reminded and wants to do it. Even sitting while out in public will make her pull at my shirt. It's just strange, a few months ago I had her down to every few hours and now she's a little nursing addict again!

What do you do about sore nipples? My nipples have been getting steadily more sore and painful with the pregnancy, and DD isn't always the most gentle nurser. I'm not sure how to not go absolutely insane with nursing! I'd like to go all through the pregnancy nursing so it's easier transition with the next one, but I'm not sure how to do it.

Argh! One tiny tiny blob of brown on toilet paper. Freaking out :(

had my first m/w appointment yesterday. She worked me out as being due approximately 6th July (not 8th as I was originally told) but it's all a guess anyway as I don't know the exact date of my LMP so she said for me to just wait and see what the 12 week scan says.

Other than that nothing to say really. Had bloods taken. That's about it.

Congrates and welcome tatsfaries.

Mrs MCP hope your little bean just snuggling in there. sedning you lots of positive energy.

Alice cooper i had my fist appioment last week and was hte same not much but urine test and forms to be completed, my bloods done Monday.

AFM ohhhh the anytime of the day sickness been hitting me hard the last few weeks and this week so bad. How I am getting though the work day I do not know. Luckily it is not all the time large parts of the day I am fine. But when it gets me it really does. Just eating little and often and making ginger tea and drinks.
Going to see Breaking Dawn pt 2 tonight I pray the nausea stays away. I have been so excited about this movie lol.

Hi ladies! I just saw my doctor, she's keeping me till Saturday, possibly Sunday :( guess its better to be here to ensure baby and I are ok than being home and sick. I can get better meds here. I'm eating a grape Popsicle right now which is the first thing I've eaten in 24 hours. I might get water or juice later tonight.

Hope you lovely ladies are doing well! :D

Hi ladies! I just saw my doctor, she's keeping me till Saturday, possibly Sunday :( guess its better to be here to ensure baby and I are ok than being home and sick. I can get better meds here. I'm eating a grape Popsicle right now which is the first thing I've eaten in 24 hours. I might get water or juice later tonight.

Hope you lovely ladies are doing well! :D

Did you have HG with any of your others? There's an HG support thread too if it's help you?

sugarbeth- wow battling Ovarian cancer that is something!! im so glad did hear that you made it threw:) and i seen your cute little family when i was looking threw your blog.
you look like you are living a pretty nice life,looks like hubbys great you got the cutie little girl<3 also i really would like to go on a disney curise!!! actually been just trying to save up for a few years now just to go to disney world but now were gonna have to save up just alittle bit more because now we have another one coming lol but its ok because i would like the new baby to aleast be 3yrs old or atleast be able to walk. i havent been to dinsey world since i think i was 5yr 0r 6yrs old my real dad lives in orland so does his mother :my grandma:,it be nice if when i went up there i could really get in touch with them because i havent seen my grandmother since i was about 2or3 so like its been over 20yrs and that i havent seen my dad in bout 41/2yrs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->