~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I'm fine with continuing to breastfeed, if she'd just agree to do it less! Two months ago, I had her down to every 4-6 hours. But now she wants to do it every hour or two, I don't know why the last week or so she suddenly is addicted again! I've snuggling as well but it makes her angry, she is so grumpy without getting a nursing session. Right now I'm trying to distract her with yummy foods and watching Blues Clues between some of her big feeding times. Night feedings I'll have to tackle later, as daytime is hard enough!

Is anyone else breastfeeding here while pregnant? DD is almost 17 months and still breastfeeds often. My nipples have just started to get really sore, wondering how to handle weaning her down to only a few times a day before my nipples get worse!

I'm downing water SO fast lately. I can't stop drinking, I'm always thirsty. I drink a whole glass of water in one or two sips!

With DD, I was really sick all the time from 3 weeks and 6 days. I'm occasionally sick now, but half the time I feel really good! It's just all of a sudden I'll get hit hard with feeling sick, or I'll feel like I just can't stay awake no matter what. It's hard to get used to this all again, even though I just did it two years ago!

I started weaning my 18mo a few days after we found out I was pregnant. He was completely weaned by the time I was 5 1/2wks I think? I just told him no more nursing, lets snuggle instead. and would hold him and give him a sippy of cows milk. he did cry a little but I just made sure to reassure him and snuggle on him lots. I took away day time feeds, then tackled the night feeding (which was the brunt of his nursing, he was still nursing every 3-4hrs throughout the night) the night feeds WERE rough to stop, but We just snuggled lots and he is fine now, he fell asleep ON my chest most nights. he is still very much attached to my boobs though he puts his hand in my shirt when he is tired. has only tried to nurse once or twice since his last feed. We just finished our BM stash too :( kinda makes me feel bad, but I know it was better especially cause I had zero engorgement. it was time, AND he is sleeping through the night...now we just need to train him out of our bed LOL

I know its perfectly safe to feed through pregnancy, but mine tend to be mildly complicated since i have irritable uterus, i have to minimize stressors as much as possible. and nursing with the oxytocin release did not feel safe to me!

Wooohoooo!! Today I got a wild hair up my rumpkiss and decided to for the first time ever make a really good chocolate pie that my mom always makes. So here goes nothing! Pie crusts are currently baking. I'm hoping so much that these turn out absolutely delicious!!!

OMG! every year my husband asks for a chocolate pie that his grandma used to make him. and every year I ruin it! I am DETERMINED to get it right this year!! Good luck!! I suck at pies :p

I did it!!!! OMG! It took me FOREVER! but I did it!! DS got to lick the spoon and he was like OMG mom!! This is the best chocolate ever!!! He said would I have cleaned the spoon spotless if it wasn't?? LOL! I wanted to bake 2 pies but I only got one carton of half and half and I needed 2 for 2 pies. OH is bringing another one home but I don't feel like standing over the stove for another hour or more to make one more pie. i can make another one this weekend! I am exhausted now! Need to sleep!! LOL! So glad I don't have to put on an entire meal tomorrow and just making mac n cheese and the pie I just did! Also asked my dad if he would PLEASE make me some sausage balls! LOL! He's such a sucker! :haha: He text me he was making them now! At least he knows how to make a pregnant woman happy!

DH is on his first mission of getting me something I crave...well need. Sparkling water to soothe my tummy. He's happy to have something to do while I nap before bed....omg this fatigue is intense!

https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2571/2571734jy6zmtq3qs.gif

Haven't had a chance to catch up yet..:dohh: So I'm sure I'm missing something..LOL... DH is supposed to run to our Walmart for foil--the little things we forget the night before Thanksgiving!:dohh::haha:

I know it's not Thanksgiving in the UK, but I hope your thursday is a great one to! Counting down the days to my anniversary and the days till week 5... I broke down and told my coworkers today--all but one--my meddling boss who likes or I should say LOVES to give her advice about EVERYTHING..:dohh::haha: I was feeling sickly today again and around the same time as yesterday and my coworker had mopped her floor with orange scented pine-sol..IT WAS SO NAUSEATING to walk past her room.. Finally, I just told her and the other 2 ladies.. Told them I didn't want to jinx anything but at least if they knew why I'm tired and don't feel well in the mornings they won't worry so much..

Well going to try and catch up before I crash..So grateful that my hubby does all our cooking.. Guess I'm just spoiled...LOL:kiss:

My DD wont stop screaming...I put her in her cot cause she kept opening the kitchen cupboards and pulling everything out at random. Having a horrible day...normally I would put her in her car seat and go for a drive but DH has the car all afternoon/evening.

Wooohoooo!! Today I got a wild hair up my rumpkiss and decided to for the first time ever make a really good chocolate pie that my mom always makes. So here goes nothing! Pie crusts are currently baking. I'm hoping so much that these turn out absolutely delicious!!!

OMG! every year my husband asks for a chocolate pie that his grandma used to make him. and every year I ruin it! I am DETERMINED to get it right this year!! Good luck!! I suck at pies :p

I did it!!!! OMG! It took me FOREVER! but I did it!! DS got to lick the spoon and he was like OMG mom!! This is the best chocolate ever!!! He said would I have cleaned the spoon spotless if it wasn't?? LOL! I wanted to bake 2 pies but I only got one carton of half and half and I needed 2 for 2 pies. OH is bringing another one home but I don't feel like standing over the stove for another hour or more to make one more pie. i can make another one this weekend! I am exhausted now! Need to sleep!! LOL! So glad I don't have to put on an entire meal tomorrow and just making mac n cheese and the pie I just did! Also asked my dad if he would PLEASE make me some sausage balls! LOL! He's such a sucker! :haha: He text me he was making them now! At least he knows how to make a pregnant woman happy!

YAY!!!! Good job!! I chickened out trying to make it tonight lol, i'll do it in the AM! I did try a caramel peach pie recipe my sister gave me though and it smells delicious!

Im having to make the whole dinner tomorrow, and we are having up to 6 guests (maybe) I did rolls and cinnamon rolls tonight, and one pie! I figure thats pretty good.

Hey ladies, just thought id update. I'm in the ER of my local hospital and they're admitting me due to severe dehydration and low sodium from hyperemesis :( please pray for me!

Hey ladies, just thought id update. I'm in the ER of my local hospital and they're admitting me due to severe dehydration and low sodium from hyperemesis :( please pray for me!

praying for you hun. get well.

oh my i hope that you are ok!!! i will surely keep u in my prays:hugs:
hope u feel better soon

Will be praying that everything is okay and that you can go home soon:thumbup:

Well DD was EDD for the 5th and came on 8th, DS was EDD 17th and came 21st and this one is due 27th so likely wont be here until August!! Lol I don't really mind, I just want something to talk about too lol :D

my DS EDD was oct 25th and he came on the 14th,geeze just realizing this has made me feel so much better:) about how the baby is measuring out right now :happydance: i just still cant get over about the teach like ugh she like totally made me feel like something was really wrong!i mean when she wouldnt show me the screen at first im like ok she probably just wants to do what she gotta go for her job first then she'll show me but grrrrr she didnt she was just gonna WALK OUT THE ROOM & NOT TELL ME NETHING!! sorri ladies im actually gonna call my doctor friday and just make sure all is ok i mean i know its ok but ugh this darn teach just gots me thinking crazy i will not go back to that place again i will book it for somewhere else

aww that sounds wonderful jj mmmm god reading this is making me so hungry plus i got my turkey in now & my ham dh watching them!!! ooooo i cant wait for tomorrow i actually stole a piece of cherry pie but we just got them from the store because ive never done pies before but i do wanna try:) mmm sausage balls wow im so hungry right now i think i might make me and ds some of my mash potatoes tonight they r so0ooooo good

turkey.jpg

snoopy.jpg

thanksgiving.jpg

wanted to wish everyone a very happy & safe thankgiving PIG OUT!!! i know im gonna have like 20plates lol ok maybe 30 haha jk

Does anyone else find they have every other day symptoms?
Like my boobs generally hurt all the time but every other day they absolutely KILL! Also same with sickness..... :shrug:

Hi ladies, can i join the club, just found out I'm pregnant 5 days ago. I'm only 4 weeks gone and my estimated EDD is 31 July 2013 (just about made it...lol):haha:

Oh thank the Lord...DD finally crashed out and went to sleep in her cot...Why do they fight sleep when you know they need it so bad? Bloody awful day got nothing done at all round the house cause of her screams and getting into all the cupboards. I just took a little lie down to recover!
I don't know how other women get by? A friend of mine has a 2mth old and she leaves it happily with her sister to babysit and goes out to hear Coldplay ...heck when I had a 2mth old I hardly had time to shower and stayed in my pjamas most days til at least 10am! What is wrong with me?

Oh thank the Lord...DD finally crashed out and went to sleep in her cot...Why do they fight sleep when you know they need it so bad? Bloody awful day got nothing done at all round the house cause of her screams and getting into all the cupboards. I just took a little lie down to recover!
I don't know how other women get by? A friend of mine has a 2mth old and she leaves it happily with her sister to babysit and goes out to hear Coldplay ...heck when I had a 2mth old I hardly had time to shower and stayed in my pjamas most days til at least 10am! What is wrong with me?
Sorry you had a hard day :( DS has been more challenging than usual... Maybe they know?

I'm the same! I spent most of my time in bed with DS! All day in my pyjamas/Joggers and had to have quick 5 min showers lol

I feel so behind too, I don't have my first doctors appointment until 8 weeks And then first Scan end of dec/beginning of jan! Seems sooo far away especially as so many of you have seen your little beans already!

I don't have my scan until the 24th of December. So still 4.5 weeks! I think it's really uncommon in the UK to just scan everyone more than the standard two times.
Even with my 20 week scan I had to pay for pictures, just to fund the scanning equipment and service.

In fact this one is due 6 days after DS 2nd birthday!!

This baby will be due less than a week after my daughters birthday too! So exciting!

Is anyone else breastfeeding here while pregnant? DD is almost 17 months and still breastfeeds often. My nipples have just started to get really sore, wondering how to handle weaning her down to only a few times a day before my nipples get worse!

I'm downing water SO fast lately. I can't stop drinking, I'm always thirsty. I drink a whole glass of water in one or two sips!

With DD, I was really sick all the time from 3 weeks and 6 days. I'm occasionally sick now, but half the time I feel really good! It's just all of a sudden I'll get hit hard with feeling sick, or I'll feel like I just can't stay awake no matter what. It's hard to get used to this all again, even though I just did it two years ago!

I'm still breastfeeding my 17 month old. I think she'd nurse every 30 minutes if I let her. But I never offer and distract her a lot. We're always out and about doing activities, or going for walks, or visiting people. Does that help with your LO? Or does she want to nurse anywhere?

I'm very much looking forward to tandemfeeding a newborn and a toddler! I really hope it works out like that!

Thanks that makes me feel a bit more normal.

Aaisrie our bean is due 4 days after my DH's birthday and 5 days before my DD's birthday. We also have our wedding anniversary all in July!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->