~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Sorry on my phone so posted a accidentally!!

They don't take you seriously. Frustrated and upset atm

Hope you manage to get some reassurance from your psych appointment. I am sure there are some meds that are safe to take that you have not tried yet...fingers crossed you can find a good balance.

Thu struggled finding me meds when I was bfing and basically told me I needed to stop bfing (I didn't) to get on good meds. Ds has a milk allergy so ended up having to stop feeding him as be was losing so much weight which meant I went onto lyrica. Just wish I had some reassurance that I'm not going to lose this baby. Nothing I can do

I know. I am worried too about losing my LO...and the last 2 pregnancy tests I tried were both faulty and I can't afford to keep buying them. Its hard to not have control over this and just wait.

So sorry for the loss and big hugs to the ladies going through tough times <3
we told DHs family yesterday. I had my first appointment last week and I have 4 more coming up in the next couple weeks including my first scan on Dec 4 for dating since I didn't have a real af between my MC and this pregnancy. I know I ovulated November 6.
I'm not having any Ms yet but it us still early. Crazy I've known fir 8 days now and I'm only just over 4 weeks.
I feel you girls on feeling so far behind others. This baby will most likely come in August.

Whig, what a great baby pic!!!!!! So precious! Sorry about the twin but you are right, you have one healthy baby growing in there!!!!!!

lovely scan whig!! soo exciting! sorry about the loss of your other little bean though :(

ms is def hitting here, its 7.30 and think i'm going to have to go to bed :haha:

I know. I am worried too about losing my LO...and the last 2 pregnancy tests I tried were both faulty and I can't afford to keep buying them. Its hard to not have control over this and just wait.

Just an FYI so you don't have to keep spending SOOO much money on tests. The Dollar Store carries pregnancy tests. So much better if you just want to see the line keep getting darker.

We don't have that here although pound land might sell some!!

I'm praying for sticky beans for you ladies that are concerned!!!

I finally have my first appt on Monday!! Just 3 more days! I have been so sick today. I went to bed late last night because OH went out Black Friday shopping for me to get DS his game system and game. Then woke up early because OH's brother was supposed to be here at 5:30 which I woke up at 5:15am and his brother text at 5:30 they were finally on their way so he showed up at 5:50. Their mom was picking them up to go shopping at 7:30. I got up and made them some scrambled eggs and country ham and toast. It was really good. Then I went into work and they let us go home early because we got everything done we needed to for our payroll. Came home to take a nap and OH showed up shortly after I did from his shopping trip with his mom and brother. Therefore, it was time for him to lay down instead of me but then OH decided he had other plans and wanted to get a bit of bd'ing in. He finally went to work and I got my nap in but now I'm just so wore out and tired and don't feel like doing anything! It's 5:30pm now and I really don't know if I'm going to get the energy up to do what I need to do for school work to make sure I can go pick DS up tomorrow and come hope to put up our Christmas decorations! I just feel so down and out it's crazy! No energy, sick to my stomach. Luckily I haven't actually got sick, but my tummy is just all over the place! Sorry for the rambling. My brain is jumping all over the place right now. HAHA!

whig- first lemme say im so sorry bout what happen to the twin but atleast you still have one baby going stronge:)glad to hear that bleeding is starting to clear up for you!!
im not 100% sure if i have a scan coming up soon or not but i go to the doctors on the 10th which i should be around 11-12weeks and plus when i first saw my dr she said that because of the meds im on that i'll be going for more scans then usally to make sure baby is doing WELL! which im fine with cause then i get to see that my baby is ok<3 if my doctor send me then i'll be looking into a private one because im not waiting until im no 18-20weeks for the next scan:-x

aaisrie- so sorry that you are going threw all of this! you will be in my prays
also 3rd is right there is always the dollar store or you can go to amazon and order like 20 of them for $8bucks,i know its hard but just try to relax get you some rest! dream about good things.

caro1- hope you feel better,ive been sleeping all day because i havent been feeling good either:wacko: i actually just took a zofran..man let me tell u they have been a life saver this pregnancy ive never been so sick in my life! the funny thing is that when it first started i had took a HPT and it came back neg and i wasnt gonna take another one because i did not know how much more disapointment i could take but im glad i did now because if i didnt i wouldve thought i had the flu or a stomach bug or something lol try a hot shower it works great :hugs:

I'm a blueberry:) Had my first dr appointment today....didn't do much, but she's going to order me a scan...said it should be within 2 weeks, so we're just waiting for the call....I'm still really anxious, I know that I'll feel marginally better after the u/s, but as I learned last time, it can happen at any time, and without warning, when everything looks fine....sorry...freak out moment :( I have a doppler, but I always have a hard time with it...it's too soon right now anyways...

Whig--your picture is beautiful!

Hope everyone is doing ok:)

Really crampy.

So sorry to hear that Aaisrie, hope it isn't anything serious and just muscles or ligaments.

I had the worst headache yesterday and went to bed early- woke up at 1.45am with the DD who had slept through dinner so was up feeding her cereal and a bottle...got back to bed around 3am...she thankfully stayed sleeping til 6.40am...yay!

Took a walk this morning in hope she would drift off again but no luck...it's 10.35am and she is still bright eyed!

Got people coming over for afternoon tea today to eat the muffins I made yesterday. Hope she can go down for a nap some time before they get here.:dohh:

Whig- your scan is awesome!! I love it! It makes me want to go get another one! HAHA:haha: I can see how it has grown so much!:hugs:

I'm feeling a bit of a mess tonight- and I know its just all these hormones but not a fun all the same...

I've been feeling off tonight and having a cry for no reason at all. Then I just got off the phone with my OH (he is busy at work), and now I'm sad and upset with him, even though it's not his fault. I just want him to be here and give me a hug and tell me everything is going to be ok...over-tired, upset stomach, and massive hormones do not make for a most enjoyable evening!:wacko: I know this is all part of the process, that I'll feel better in the morning and I should just try and get some sleep...hmmm, maybe a little bit of ice cream first, and hopefully it doesn't make my stomach more unhappy....

I'm feeling a bit of a mess tonight- and I know its just all these hormones but not a fun all the same...

I've been feeling off tonight and having a cry for no reason at all. Then I just got off the phone with my OH (he is busy at work), and now I'm sad and upset with him, even though it's not his fault. I just want him to be here and give me a hug and tell me everything is going to be ok...over-tired, upset stomach, and massive hormones do not make for a most enjoyable evening!:wacko: I know this is all part of the process, that I'll feel better in the morning and I should just try and get some sleep...

i totally know how u feel! i was like that last night because dh was leaving for hunting for the weekend:-( when alls i want is him here with me but i know its something that he does the weekend after thanksgiving all the time because thats when deer hunting season starts:wacko: i feel so bad too because i started a big mess last night but like you i just want him to hold me tight kiss me and tell me its all ok<3 go get some rest you will feel better!!! maybe u should even try to take a nice bath or shower and on that note i think im gonna be doing the same because im not feeling so good:hugs: if u ever want someone to talk to feel free to message me<3

I'm such a mess myself tonight too! So crabby for no reason. I am tired I know that much but I have stuff to do that once I'm done I can rest all weekend!

I had my dr appt last night. She said all my tests were clear (the blood work and the pre O ultrasound to see why I wasn't getting pregnant...) Without skipping a beat she said congrats, are you on prenatals, and how's your diet.... Ordered some blood work which I'll do tomorrow. She weighed me too, I'm am starting out far heavier than I planned... YIKES. But now is not the time to diet! I'll manage and hopefully gain only within the recommended range. Hopefully the midwife can give me some direction how to plan my meals better. I get so sick near lunch and I'm sure it's because I'm too hungry but I don't know what more I can eat! I'm constipated and bloated so there's not really room for food right now.

Interestingly enough, my blood work includes required blood tests for public health! this was news to me. I get screened for HIV, Syphillis, Rubella & Hep B antigens. Pretty neat that they make sure every preggo has to get tested for that. and then all the other regular blood work and she's testing my thyroid again. I think that will be an issue because from whatever my number was on my last test she said she'd be for sure testing me again when I got pregnant... so that makes me think I'm on the edge of it being an issue. Anyway Midwife appt is Dec 7th so not far away. Dr was quite proud of me for getting that all lined up already. And with this bloodwork on the weekend I won't need time off work so I can hopefully fly under the boss' radar for a little bit longer. We're leaving the scans up to the midwife, since my progesterone test had come back fine I'm not worried there (sister had low Prog. so it was a concern).

Sleepy and feeling ick again... how am I supposed to maintain my weight properly if I need to eat all the time? What can I eat that will help keep me level? Any suggestions?

I'm such a mess myself tonight too! So crabby for no reason. I am tired I know that much but I have stuff to do that once I'm done I can rest all weekend!

I had my dr appt last night. She said all my tests were clear (the blood work and the pre O ultrasound to see why I wasn't getting pregnant...) Without skipping a beat she said congrats, are you on prenatals, and how's your diet.... Ordered some blood work which I'll do tomorrow. She weighed me too, I'm am starting out far heavier than I planned... YIKES. But now is not the time to diet! I'll manage and hopefully gain only within the recommended range. Hopefully the midwife can give me some direction how to plan my meals better. I get so sick near lunch and I'm sure it's because I'm too hungry but I don't know what more I can eat! I'm constipated and bloated so there's not really room for food right now.

Interestingly enough, my blood work includes required blood tests for public health! this was news to me. I get screened for HIV, Syphillis, Rubella & Hep B antigens. Pretty neat that they make sure every preggo has to get tested for that. and then all the other regular blood work and she's testing my thyroid again. I think that will be an issue because from whatever my number was on my last test she said she'd be for sure testing me again when I got pregnant... so that makes me think I'm on the edge of it being an issue. Anyway Midwife appt is Dec 7th so not far away. Dr was quite proud of me for getting that all lined up already. And with this bloodwork on the weekend I won't need time off work so I can hopefully fly under the boss' radar for a little bit longer. We're leaving the scans up to the midwife, since my progesterone test had come back fine I'm not worried there (sister had low Prog. so it was a concern).

Sleepy and feeling ick again... how am I supposed to maintain my weight properly if I need to eat all the time? What can I eat that will help keep me level? Any suggestions?

hey
im glad everything is going good:) im also on the heavyer side:wacko: ive been trying to stay with fresh furits and veggies!! also believe it or not but alot of the cambell soups are only 80-100 cals ive been eatting them alot plus they got alot of good stuff in them noodles carrots white meat chicken i deff pick some of them up before i got pregnant i was eatting all that stuff and lost alot of weight so now im hoping i can eat all that and not gain SO MUCH WEIGHT especially since the holidays are here,its so hard having all that yummy food around and being pregnant em i right?!?!
you know just make sure your eating you know try to go out for a nice walk when u can or if its getting to cold what i do is i go to the mall or somewhere and walk around lol i know its crazy but i dont wanna get to big because im already big now!! hope some of them ideals work<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->