~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I do go for walks at lunch with my coworker and after work and weekends with my dog.

The thing is I don't think my diet was horribly bad, I mean I ate 3 meals a day, nothing super bad for me. Occasional lunch burrito (without sauces!) or burger with a side salad. I just don't get how my weight ballooned since the spring?!?! I don't eat take out every day most lunches were sandwiches. I'm sure it's just my age and activity level just catching up together. I'm going to try to make a better effort to get more active. I snack on fruits and veggies but I will for sure check out those soups!

I know. I am worried too about losing my LO...and the last 2 pregnancy tests I tried were both faulty and I can't afford to keep buying them. Its hard to not have control over this and just wait.

Just an FYI so you don't have to keep spending SOOO much money on tests. The Dollar Store carries pregnancy tests. So much better if you just want to see the line keep getting darker.

How did I not know this ;)

I decided to stop testing and try and have faith that my body is working. Will have a scan soon hopefully for some reassurance.

Hi everyone, I'm due July 15th just thought I would introduce myself.
My name is Allison, I'm 26. Husband Justin, 28. This is our first baby, we are excited. But super nervous too.

Quite a lot of brown when I woke up :cry:
Like start of period type thing :cry: I know it's the end!

But brown is old. Could have been an old clot. If you are cramping go get checked! Take a test.....but don't give up until you know for sure.

:hugs:

Try not to panic! :hugs: All of mine is brown right now and the sonographer even said it looks like old blood on the scan - maybe you just have that too? Can you get your bloods checked for some reassurance? :flower:

Hi everyone, I'm due July 15th just thought I would introduce myself.
My name is Allison, I'm 26. Husband Justin, 28. This is our first baby, we are excited. But super nervous too.

Welcome! This is our first baby too! Congratulations! :happydance:

Try not to panic! :hugs: All of mine is brown right now and the sonographer even said it looks like old blood on the scan - maybe you just have that too? Can you get your bloods checked for some reassurance? :flower:

Did you feel crampy with it? It's so hard to stay positive :(
My bloods won't get done over the weeken anyway and Drs closed. A&E said only come back if very heavy red blood so.... There's nothing I can do :(

Nope 1 hospital here unless I take a ferry to Portsmouth!
I suppose I'll just have to 'wait and see' :(

Oh no Clo :( I'm in between about 3 hospitals so could go to any. Are you crampy??

so sorry Clo... with my mc in August I had bad lower back pain then started contraction like pain before we lost our little bean. I used a heatpack for the pain and we actually had to rush to the ER cause of bleeding. If you need to go to the ER/\

If it makes you feel any better. I've been having cramping and backpain too. I've also had that a lot with Sophie.

Keeping everything crossed for you! :hugs:.

Even if it's brown blood if you're worried you should go to A&E, they have to see you.

tysh- i totally understand where ur coming from with the age,i mean i know im only 24yrs old but i was surely alot healther & didnt have such a had time losing weight or keeping my weight on track when i was 18 19 20 and then especially after having my son its just like the weight does not come off like it used too:wacko:. thats good that you do walks i really need to get out more but its hard when i havent been feeling so good:p
it does sound like you do have a good diet mines about the same but im telling you that the soups will do wonders and they are both filling and yummy!! oh and they have alot of different ones too even crab soup that taste good and is only 100cals...oh and they really help if ur having morning sicknes:) good luck let me know if u find something else that works cause i need to try some other stuff myself because im so scared im gonna wind up 300pds by the time july comes.

mummyclo-i know its hard but try to hang in there! i agree with whig its probably just old blood and u know i say if u got to go to the ER i mean the A&E u know the HOSPITAL go it sucks that they are like only come back if u are having lots of bleeding.
you pay for your visited there right?!?! i mean its crazy here if u have a little cut on your finger u can go and they will treat you and STILL BILL YOU and tell u if u need to come back then to come back! i mean how can they tell you if it go worse or not if they dont run test?!!? ugh god ur A&E got me so MADDD you know id go in there and tell a little white lie id say its worse then it is so they maybe take u more seriously. you will be in my prays and if u need someone to talk to please message me im here to listen all the way:hugs:

AAttc- CONGRATS on your :bfp: WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!! aww this is ur first baby ur going to LOVEEEEE going threw everything:) this will be my 2nd my son just turn 5yrs old on 10-14 and then 11days later on the 25th i find out im pregnant after ttc for 2yrs:) YAY this will however be me and dh first and btw im nikki 24yrs old & my dh is eddie he is 28yrs old but will be 29 next month H&H 9months:hugs:

whig-how ru doing today?!!?

I do go for walks at lunch with my coworker and after work and weekends with my dog.

The thing is I don't think my diet was horribly bad, I mean I ate 3 meals a day, nothing super bad for me. Occasional lunch burrito (without sauces!) or burger with a side salad. I just don't get how my weight ballooned since the spring?!?! I don't eat take out every day most lunches were sandwiches. I'm sure it's just my age and activity level just catching up together. I'm going to try to make a better effort to get more active. I snack on fruits and veggies but I will for sure check out those soups!

Have they checked your thyroid levels? That can cause your weight to increase.

mummyclo, I hope everything is ok!! Like the other ladies said, at least it's old brown blood!!

I hope everyone is doing well this morning! I am so hungry, I have got to get to the store. I have neglected going to the store the last 2 weeks and due to that I am out of food!!! I looked in the mirror yesterday and I look so fat!! OK so I am a large girl to begin with but I noticed yesterday that my belly is changing. It looks more round on one half of it. I think I am going to start showing earlier than I did with DS and the bloat is just horrible. I love everything about being pregnant but I just dont want to show before I tell everyone at work after I'm 12 weeks. I'm not eating a ton of food and I haven't gained any weight which is good.

Have they checked your thyroid levels? That can cause your weight to increase.

I have it tested each physical. But the Dr is testing again. She said last visit she would be whenever I got pregnant. So I feel like my numbers must be close to the edge of it being an issue. And my family has thyroid problems so it wouldn't shock me.
I mean I don't seem larger than the last time I put on weight but I'm about 20lbs heavier than that last time. My BMI is now 30 on the dot. I'm tall so it all carries in my hips so the safer place if you do carry it.

I'm bloating too but that's not so bad today or yesterday. I've been hoping I would turn into one of those ladies who somehow lose weight during their pregnancy.....a girl can dream :)

Thanks ladies. I generally try to embrace my curves but seeing that scale just took my confidence away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->