~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Quite a lot of brown when I woke up :cry:
Like start of period type thing :cry: I know it's the end!

Brown blood is old blood. I bled for 40 weeks in my first prefnancy and expected the worse and it was red. Never found a cause for it. Some bleeding with my daughter too all brown and she is fine.

I know your having a really tough time but it's not over especially if its brown. So sorry your going through this.

I have had bad cramps the entire way through both my pregnancies too.

:hugs:

Clo- I sure hope its nothing! Stay off your feet and take it easy just as a precaution. I knew when I was losing all my babies, and they always started like a period. BUT if its not increasing and is not going red, just staying brown I would try really hard not to worry, it really could be nothing. Its so hard to not know. Is it possible to go in for a scheduled appointment with your clinic, maybe? I know its the weekend so it may be difficult but some clinics are open on weekends.

Sorry that I have not been updating the last few days. Been taking some time for me and my husband to heal and accept our break from ttc.

All new announcements [new bfp, new edd, angels, etc] since the last time I updated [11.20.12] can you please PM me with your update as its going to be a bit too hard to back through all the pages! :blush:

Sorry that I have not been updating the last few days. Been taking some time for me and my husband to heal and accept our break from ttc.

All new announcements [new bfp, new edd, angels, etc] since the last time I updated [11.20.12] can you please PM me with your update as its going to be a bit too hard to back through all the pages! :blush:

Would it help if someone else took over the page?? I'm only suggesting as I'm sure it must be hard for you and I remember that's what happened when I was pregnant with DS as the OP had a loss <3

Did you feel crampy with it? It's so hard to stay positive :(
My bloods won't get done over the weeken anyway and Drs closed. A&E said only come back if very heavy red blood so.... There's nothing I can do :(

I always cramp when I have a lot of bleeding, it's normally like a crampy feeling in the vagina - I think it's the blood irritating my womb/vagina/cervix if that makes sense? :shrug:

Be careful with A&E though! Don't consent to any procedures until you have had a scan - I could have ended up having a medical termination when I went and my baby has nothing wrong with it! All A&E can do really (in MY experience - it might be different for others, but with my bleeding situation I have been a fair few times) is monitor you (extremely heavy blood loss might require a transfusion) and give you medicines to help you along if it's looking like you haven't "passed" everything yourself, and all of that. :nope: I have never ever been given a scan there and then or even the next day despite gushing blood. :shrug: My doctor said because a scan wouldn't be able to "stop" a miscarriage they don't usually offer them much, despite the fact that if everything is fine you won't be wondering for weeks on end if your baby is alive or dead. :dohh: I guess they don't consider the emotional side of things!

Did you feel crampy with it? It's so hard to stay positive :(
My bloods won't get done over the weeken anyway and Drs closed. A&E said only come back if very heavy red blood so.... There's nothing I can do :(

I always cramp when I have a lot of bleeding, it's normally like a crampy feeling in the vagina - I think it's the blood irritating my womb/vagina/cervix if that makes sense? :shrug:

Be careful with A&E though! Don't consent to any procedures until you have had a scan - I could have ended up having a medical termination when I went and my baby has nothing wrong with it! All A&E can do really (in MY experience - it might be different for others, but with my bleeding situation I have been a fair few times) is monitor you (extremely heavy blood loss might require a transfusion) and give you medicines to help you along if it's looking like you haven't "passed" everything yourself, and all of that. :nope: I have never ever been given a scan there and then or even the next day despite gushing blood. :shrug: My doctor said because a scan wouldn't be able to "stop" a miscarriage they don't usually offer them much, despite the fact that if everything is fine you won't be wondering for weeks on end if your baby is alive or dead. :dohh: I guess they don't consider the emotional side of things!

That's terrible, when I went to A&E with my miscarriage, they asked me questions and then wheeled me up to the epu unit and was scanned within an hour!
How can they leave you not knowing!! :nope:

That's terrible, when I went to A&E with my miscarriage, they asked me questions and then wheeled me up to the epu unit and was scanned within an hour!

Seriously??? They even told me there and then, "I'm not going to be able to get you a scan until at least Monday but considering you have a scan Friday..." :dohh: It must be different in different regions? :shrug:

Seriously??? They even told me there and then, "I'm not going to be able to get you a scan until at least Monday but considering you have a scan Friday..." :dohh: It must be different in different regions? :shrug:

Yes, they were so good. I actually was asked to go back the next morning as well to double check.
I feel sorry for you, and anyone else who has to sit it out.. It would have driven me crazy!! Poor you

I am surprised about that wait too...I had some red blood with our mc and told the GP he got on the phone and booked me in for a scan within the hour where we found there was no heartbeat :( It was so sad. That was on a Monday I think...We went to the EP unit on the following Friday to talk about how things were progressing where they did another scan with my DH there so he could see it not beating and discuss any questions. They were really nice. We actually had the MC on the Sunday where I had to be rushed to the ER with severe cramping/contractions/bleeding. Then had a follow up scan 2wks later to see if everything had passed so we knew it was all good tor try again.

I am surprised about that wait too...I had some red blood with our mc and told the GP he got on the phone and booked me in for a scan within the hour where we found there was no heartbeat :( It was so sad. That was on a Monday I think...We went to the EP unit on the following Friday to talk about how things were progressing where they did another scan with my DH there so he could see it not beating and discuss any questions. They were really nice. We actually had the MC on the Sunday where I had to be rushed to the ER with severe cramping/contractions/bleeding. Then had a follow up scan 2wks later to see if everything had passed so we knew it was all good tor try again.

^^ this was almost identical to what happened to me except my doctor was adamant I had a water infection whereas I knew I was miscarrying so took myself to A&E

I can't believe people are being told to 'sit it out' :nope:

I think we will definitely progress with our complaint then! We were basically treated as an inconvenience too! :growlmad:

Would it help if someone else took over the page?? I'm only suggesting as I'm sure it must be hard for you and I remember that's what happened when I was pregnant with DS as the OP had a loss <3

I agree with Aaisrie that it might be a good idea to hand over the thread. Emotionally I don't think it's the best idea to be updating all this stuff when you need to think about yourself. I am happy to take over if no one else wants it, that's if you want to of course.

I don't think that treatment is acceptable. If you go to emerg with anything here they will scan you right away. After my first when the doctor told me, she automatically referred me to a grief counsellor. I didn't need one but it was a nice thing to do.

I think we will definitely progress with our complaint then! We were basically treated as an inconvenience too! :growlmad:

I would totally complain. I mean, knowing you were possibly carrying twins... how could they just assume that your bleeding was both? That's absurd!

Like 'here take these pills it's ok'... and later find out... OH it wasn't all lost... our bad? No, that's totally unacceptable. If it had been someone who wasn't confident enough to question things like you did... It's made me so mad to read your whole story. I'm glad you're taking things positively and focusing on the baby you do have and that it's healthy and safe in there. But wow.

And this is the reason I'm going with a midwife and not the regular OBs... personalized care.

:hugs: my dear and rest easy to keep that bean safely in it's nest.

Does anyone else here take forever to do a poop these days? I been trying to drink more water but to no avail.

Not yet but I know its coming. My boobs are killing me and I feel so bloated today!!! Hubby and I went away for the weekend and I miss my little girl! My mom has had her for the last 2 nights and while sleeping has been nice our trip hasn't been very relaxing. And I've been having ti do all of the driving since DH let his license expire. He needs to take care of it first thing Monday.

Not yet but I know its coming. My boobs are killing me and I feel so bloated today!!! Hubby and I went away for the weekend and I miss my little girl! My mom has had her for the last 2 nights and while sleeping has been nice our trip hasn't been very relaxing. And I've been having ti do all of the driving since DH let his license expire. He needs to take care of it first thing Monday.

HAha I know what that is like a DH without a License. Mine had a speeding fine from like 10 years ago in Arizona and when he went to renew his Florida licence it came up on their system as unpaid fine so they wouldn't renew it...*******s.
He now has a perfectly good Australian drivers license and I am truely thankful.:thumbup:

Hey ladies,
What exercise are you doing? Since all I've eaten these passed 4 weeks are carbs, carbs, CARBS, I've taken up swimming today. I did find myself feeling a little anxious at being out of breath... don't want my little bean to get hurt. But I've heard it's safe.

What do you think?

Hey ladies,
What exercise are you doing? Since all I've eaten these passed 4 weeks are carbs, carbs, CARBS, I've taken up swimming today. I did find myself feeling a little anxious at being out of breath... don't want my little bean to get hurt. But I've heard it's safe.

What do you think?

I have a pregnancy yoga dvd for beginners that I'm going to try tomorrow! I am hoping it is helpful! Mom suggested yoga and I am scared to do my walking dvds because they have so much twisting and kicking and stuff.

Libbysmum, it comes and goes with me. Sometimes it'll be difficult and I'll just leave it well enough alone because I don't want to cause any problems down there. Then other times I'm perfectly fine. I am trying to drink a ton of water so I don't think that is really affecting me too much.

Uh, Ive been okay in the bowel departement, but i've not been able to take my prenatals because of the all day sickness. I think thats probably a good reason why ive been more okay then I have been in past pregnancies. Some days are worse than others.

I do not exercise. I started to right before i got pregnant, but i have heart problems, so with the added stress of pregnancy I decided to quite with exercise and just wait til im feeling well again after baby. I have different issues than whats normal with weight gain so I generally dont worry about what I eat, so it doesnt affect me to not exercise. I have herad swimmng is great though and was cleared to swim in my last pregnancy (even while experiencing prodromal/latent labor for MONTHS) It did make me short of breath and tired though, so I never did it very strenuously, did a lot of walking in the water, later in pregnancy it really helps to alleviate the weight of the belly too :)

Well, I think my husband has picked a boys name! Im not sure I like it, but he didnt like our last sons first name so I guess I'll deal...and hope for a girl, LOL. He is picking the boy name this time and if its a girl I get to pick the name, Ive had the girl name picked for sometime and hes had this particular boy middle name picked since we were pregnant with our first, it was actually our first sons middle name through most of the pregnancy but with complications we didnt think we'd be able to have more children (crazy thinking we are on our 4th now!) so we switched his name to fit the family tradition initials. Anyway, has anyone else got names figured out?

My nausea and vomitting is still insane, I cant believe how rough it is this time. Has anyone else experienced worsening sickness through pregnancies? my 3 boys werent this bad at all, I was nauseated but could eat whatever sounded good to me but right now I can hardly eat a thing, its SO hard for me because I LOVE to eat and am usually stuffing my face all day. I cried the other day cause im just hungry, I want to feel full and if I take more than a few bites of anything it comes back up :( the sea bands were working great, but my wrists are so small the adult ones are loosening from wear so they are becoming less effective, im ordering the child size ones but they can take up to a week to get here,UGH! Other than that, my husband has been super helpful, which is a a shock because usually he does NOT do housework and I dont mind, cause its my job, not his. but he cleaned up the entire house today, and did dishes for me last night. it was wonderful and very odd all at the same time. Our children were perplexed as to why dad was cleaning and mom was laying around. we still have not told them we are expecting again!! Going to try and hold out til we take them to the gender ultrasound, make it sort of a surprise for them! They are hopelessly in love with babies and have been asking for another baby since our youngest was 2 months! LOL

I suppose I have written enough, Goodness!!! Sorry!! Dont have many to talk to about all this so y'all get it all ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->