~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I do know bad breath can be a sign of diabetes but not sure about sweet tastes? I think there are def. bigger signs to look for like needing to drink loads of water and peeing a whole lot. but this is hard to diagnose in someone pregnant as they pee a lot and usually drink lots anyhow...lol
I got to go cause the DD wants to do colouring.

hmm peeing a lot during pregnancy... LOL I'd find that hard to diagnose anything with! I knew I was pregnant when I had to start waking up in the middle of the night to pee, before I even got a positive bfp! I'm not too worried since everything I've read says it doesn't normally start in the first tri anyway. My ob already has the GD test dates scheduled for later appointments so I'm sure they'll be testing no matter what.

Hey, is your DD bossy when I comes to colouring? I think mine has a bit of a perfectionist streak and I had to take away all the colouring books. She started refusing to colour because she couldn't stay in the lines like I was doing. She'd dictate. "Mummy, colour that green. No hearts. Draw a line." etc etc. So now we only draw on blank paper. She's drawn a LOT of potato people haha technical term there. But I think her proudest moment was when she drew something remarkably similar to the banana's in pajama's. She was so excited. It's up on the fridge. LOL.

Thank you ladies but it's more then that. I have back pain and constipation and that's what happened last time I mc. Good things just don't happen to me

I have had a doppler since my first pregnancy...I have NEVER been able to find the heartbeat myself, not one time....don't rely on it...most dr don;t really want to do it themselves until about 12 weeks.

Hey, is your DD bossy when I comes to colouring? I think mine has a bit of a perfectionist streak and I had to take away all the colouring books. She started refusing to colour because she couldn't stay in the lines like I was doing. She'd dictate. "Mummy, colour that green. No hearts. Draw a line." etc etc. So now we only draw on blank paper. She's drawn a LOT of potato people haha technical term there. But I think her proudest moment was when she drew something remarkably similar to the banana's in pajama's. She was so excited. It's up on the fridge. LOL.

She is a "determined" 17 mth old- thankfully she hasn't enough vocabulary to be too bossy with me yet! She just started with crayons really in the last couple of months and doesn't really get the whole thing really just prefers to eat the crayons more than make pictures. I bet that banana picture is adorable! My 5 year old niece drew a picture of DD and we have that on the fridge...friggen cute!:happydance:

Thank you ladies for your kind words. This pregnancy is terrifying after having a mc. Plus I was sad all day at work and just wanted to quit.

Thank you ladies for your kind words. This pregnancy is terrifying after having a mc. Plus I was sad all day at work and just wanted to quit.

Try and stay positive, I know it's hard. It is tricky to find anything on the Doppler, I just remember where my son was positioned, right beneath my left hip bone. I only heard the heartbeat for a few seconds and then it disappeared. I tried for another 10 minutes and nothing! Even though I knew it was there! They are pretty well hidden in there at the moment.
I also have constipation and back ache.

Don't worry until you have reason to worry :hugs: I had a mc too so understand the fear and panic hat it can't possibly go right this time. You always think it will end as before.

:hugs:

Hey all found out I'm having twins :) in so much shock so my due date will be abit earlier now lol can't believe it didn't think twins was on the cards!!!

eeek should I say congrats on the twins! What a shocker! One of my childhood friends is having twins in about 2 months time! Twin girls :) How cool!

Becca, Not sure about GD symptoms but I do know that I was concerned about diabetes when my mom mentioned it due to circulation problems in my feet. So I mentioned it to the doc office when I first went in there and they added a thing to the blood tests that allowed them to look at my blood sugars over the past several months to make sure they were level. Luckily they were! Everything was normal on my tests with the exception of iron which they already knew was low and gave me iron pills to take. They said they'll still do the GD test at 26 weeks like normal!

Mattys, twins!!!!!! congrats!!!!!

first page is updated, lemme know if I missed anything!!

Aaisire- was just thinking about you wondering how you are doing. Any relief?:hugs:

I think I will be out as well ladies. I can't hear anything on the Doppler everyone else here can so I don't beleive the bs about you can't here yet. I can't hear the placenta like the other night either. Just whoosh of my blood I'm sure. This will kill me my life sucks. I don't have any reason to live if the baby dies

aww donna<3 i understand where your coming from! i feel as i dont want to go on anymore either,ive never felt pain like this before!! i cant even bare to face my husand:cry:i feel like i cant even do the one thing a woman is supposed to do:cry: it took us two years to get pregnant and now inless then 2+months its all over with:cry:
i really hope this isnt the end for u sweetie i really do:cry: god has took enough angels,i just dont understand why he had to take mine and i know everyone who has had a loss is feeling the same way it just not fair
its just not fair that all these other little girls out here who dont even know who half or any of there childrens fathers are who sit on their asses all day and spend their state money on there nails and hair and clothes for them and do nothing for their children at all but yet they keep popping out kids like its nothing:cry: just hang in there donna:hugs:
and
DEAR GOD PLEASE DO NOT TAKE NO MORE BABYS HERE

Donna - if it helps at all my midwife had trouble finding the heartbeat at 14 weeks! Was considering sending me across the hall for a scan but eventually got it. It was always really difficult for them to find seems like. Maybe you have an anterior placenta?

Ilovehim - I'm speechless... they couldn't even give you any indication of what might have happened?? I cannot believe the tech at the early scan was so cruel as not to mention there might be a problem! That's horrible. :( I'm so sorry.
. :(

Becca they didnt tell me nothing:cry: the doctor at the hospital was even shocked that when i was at the ER that the doctor didnt tell me the heartbeat then was only 87:,,,,( and then whats really shocking is when i called my DOCTORS OFFICE they had hold me when i had the scan done by the RUDE TECH that everything was *A* OK but that was a bunch of BS:cry: you know what i think i might try to call a LAWYER up or something because its not right nothing SOUNDS RIGHT!! and the thing that shockes me more then anything is the fact the ob at the ER who i seen after the doctor told me the bad news well he just told me he wanted to exam me next thing i know he trying to take his SPECIAL TOOLS and RIPP whatever it was OUT OF ME WTF like he didnt tell me nothing only that he wanted to EXAM ME:cry::cry::cry: and you know there is no smoking on the hospital grounds wells the doctors told me i could go out and smoke well when i was coming back in the ladie at the desk who knew i was being SEEN THERE tells me i need to see the guard at the door to let me back so i tell him i need to go back into fast track he was such a asshole he said well whats your name so i can call back there so i tell him and i tell him im still being seen back there that im about to go to the OR to have surgrey done that the dr said i could come smoke so he tells me well he dont have no smoking here ur not supposed to leave ur room if ur being seen and BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!
I FLIPPED OUT ON HIM,I SAID LOOK YOU FAT F***ER I SAID YOU HAVE NO FREAKING CLUE WHAT IM GOING THREW RIGHT NOW I SAID SO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO PICK ON TODAY BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO MESS WITH ME HE THEN GONNA TELL ME I DONT KNOW WHAT HE'S BEEN THREW TODAY.
i really need to go back to the hospital to get this d&c done ive been feeling really sick today i just dont even care about me anymore

((hugs)) take care of yourself hun. I'm sorry you have had such awful medical staff. Pm me anytime you need to talk

Donna :hugs: really hope everything's ok xx

Mattysmommy - wow huge congrats must have been a shock!! Twins are such a blessing, my sister has twins and they're brilliant!

I just need to let this out. My husband and I are having a terrible day. I found out my grandma died and I am just so upset because I thought she was getting better. She also lives across the country and I have no idea if we can make it for her funeral. I hadn't even had the chance to tell her about her great-grandchild on the way as I was waiting for my scan next week.

It is especially hard because there were a lot of issues on my dad's side of the family as I was growing up so once I hit my teens I didn't see them as much. Everything was worked out within the past several years but then my grandpa died. My dad died two years ago. And now my grandma.

I'm sorry, I normally try to be positive but days like today aren't so easy to. I hope all of you are having better days.

Whig, I agree, you are always welcome here!

Nikki, that is just the most horrifying experience! Please formally complain when you are able to, you did not deserve that treatment whatsoever! Take care of yourself, let your husband help you too he will be your rock through this.

Donna, I'm sorry you have felt so scared. I can imagine it is difficult with having a previous miscarriage. I do not have a doppler but I have heard how hard it can be to find the heartbeat sometimes. I have had constipation and back pain as well, it is not terribly bad but there. It is normal in pregnancy. Praying for you and your baby to stay happy and healthy :)

Well, husband took the day off so I wouldn't be home alone. We're going to get out of the house a bit.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma breadsticks :hugs:

I have a pain today, it's on my left side. I'm worried I pressed too hard with my Doppler yesterday and have done some damage! It feels sort of crampy, a bit like a pulled muscle. I guess baby is well protected in there though (I hope).

:hi: My name is Tricia and Im due with my 2nd :baby: on July 9th :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->