~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Hey ladies.. Thank you so much for the support, it means a lot. We are absolutely devastated and currently waiting to pass the baby naturally. I have until the 20th (the same exact day and time as my 12 week scan :cry:) to pass it as they will scan me, and if it's still there they will want to do a d&c.

I feel really sorry to be leaving this thread as you've all been so good and offered great support and advice, but I do wish you all the best for your babies and will lurk in on the thread to see how you're all doing. :flower:

:hugs:

And ilovehim, I am so very very sorry. :hugs:

Had my appt. hr was 165, it took her bit to find it but it was exactly where I've been feeling movement. She changed my due date BACK to the first since the July 5 date didn't add up. but they lied to mme about the scan they won't do the 12 week scan. and that was the only reason i agreed to the genetic screen.ahh oh well.

So today has been very rough for me. I found out I didn't pass one of my nursing classes by 1% and now I have to retake it either starting the may semester or September semester. If I start in may it'll be harder because of baby being due July 9th. The semester doesn't end till August. So I'll only get a few days off depending when I go into labor. I really want to start back in may so I can graduate in December. I was suppose to be finished this April. I'm just feeling like such a failure and my family was really counting on me to start working in September as an RN. Now we're going to be struggling for another year :(

I found my babies heartbeat on my doppler which arrived today. It was 171 exactly the same as my son when I heard his the first time. Sooo relieved as I had a mmc in 2010 and its my fear of that happening again!

Ohh... I just logged onto this thread after a couple of days and see this sad sad news.

Whig and ilovehim, so so sorry for your losses. We'll miss you and wish you all the very best. :hugs: :cry:

junemomma. will your nursing classes allow you to work ahead at all? when i had my daughter i had her November 2nd and graduted college that December. I worked ahead in all my classes as soon as the semester started and had almost the whole semester done before i went into labor. i had some classes that i couldn't work ahead in but my work load was much less. it's worth checking into though

Hi can I join I am Due July 27th with my 1st but this is my 6th pregnancy and so far it is the longest I have been with a heart beat. :happydance:

hello monro *waves*

well my news for the day.

a) I've discovered sticky toffee pudding flavoured milkshake. it's gonna be the death of me!

b) norovirus has hit my house. DD was throwing up in bed after I said goodnight to her. Luckily I had the foresight to give her a bowl in her bed to be sick in, as she was complaining of nausea.
So I guess I have that to look forward to!

Hi can I join I am Due July 27th with my 1st but this is my 6th pregnancy and so far it is the longest I have been with a heart beat. :happydance:

Welcome monro!! Hopefully this is your sticky bean you've been waiting on!!

Had my scan today and doc says everything is looking good- right on schedule at 11w 3d. Baby was moving around. We got to see her/him laying down and standing up. Incredible! Still hard to believe it some days...

Attachments

• 11w3d2.jpg
    11w3d2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 11w3d1.jpg
    11w3d1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 11
junemomma. will your nursing classes allow you to work ahead at all? when i had my daughter i had her November 2nd and graduted college that December. I worked ahead in all my classes as soon as the semester started and had almost the whole semester done before i went into labor. i had some classes that i couldn't work ahead in but my work load was much less. it's worth checking into though
Unfortunately with the school I'm attending, they don't allow that. I wish I could do that but the program itself is already accelerated. I spoke with my DH about it and he's being very supportive. I just feel like I failed my family as this was our way to start getting on our feet. It's been a real struggle for the past few years. But I'm tentatively starting back for the may semester so I can hopefully finish in December. I just have to talk with my Dr. And hopefully she'll agree to sign me off to go back to school at full functioning. I can only take a week off from class because I can only miss one clinical day and one class day. But I'm determined to fight through this and finish!

Hey all...sorry to hear Junemomma about the nursing test:( that really sucks.
Myra what a little cute bean! I am guessing that it is a boy...lol
It is amazing how quickly they grow! My little DD turned 17 months on Tuesday! I took her photo and she looks so much like a little girl now- loosing some of that baby look about her.
I hope everyone else is doing great. Kath I am glad your doppler arrived. I used mine last night and think I heard the heartbeat but lost it about as quick as I found it...must be a squirmy bean I reckon. Hubby is home today until 12 so may give it another go while he is here.

Hey all...sorry to hear Junemomma about the nursing test:( that really sucks.
Myra what a little cute bean! I am guessing that it is a boy...lol
It is amazing how quickly they grow! My little DD turned 17 months on Tuesday! I took her photo and she looks so much like a little girl now- loosing some of that baby look about her.
I hope everyone else is doing great. Kath I am glad your doppler arrived. I used mine last night and think I heard the heartbeat but lost it about as quick as I found it...must be a squirmy bean I reckon. Hubby is home today until 12 so may give it another go while he is here.

Thanks! My OH is convinced it's a girl (he really wants a daughter) but I'm not so certain. Was boy just a fun guess or is there some way to tell this early on?

just having fun guessing
no idea why -DH wants a son this time round!

And i found out when i had that scan at the hospital baby heart beat was only 87:-(.
I can not believe the doctor didnt tell me that and then i also found out at the scan with the mean teach the heart beat was low too and they told me when i called everything was fine *******s "sorry for the language

I can't believe they all said nothing to you about the heart rate and then the ER doc to be all caring and then start a procedure without telling you!?!?

I hope when you get through all this you make some noise with a formal complaint. They can't treat people that way. Disgusting and repulsive behaviour if you ask me.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this trauma on top of your loss. :hugs:

ilovehim, I would definitely start looking into how to file a complaint against the hospital! To be rude to begin with but then doing what the doc did when hurting you and stating they were trying to remove the baby?!?!?!? OMG!!!! I would have kicked him in the face!!! How DARE he do that! You gave no consent and he had no right to do that! A loss is hard enough but to do something like that to a woman can cause more harm than good!!! :hugs:

I think I will be out as well ladies. I can't hear anything on the Doppler everyone else here can so I don't beleive the bs about you can't here yet. I can't hear the placenta like the other night either. Just whoosh of my blood I'm sure. This will kill me my life sucks. I don't have any reason to live if the baby dies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->