~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I can just imagine that when the baby comes they will be nap buddies. Molly is an expert snuggled.

our DD slept the whole night 9pm-4.30am in her own cot! I was shocked as she hasn't done an all nighter since she was about 10mths old. Huzzah! Let's hope that pattern continues - although 4.30am is a tad early for my liking!
She has been shortening her naps during the day so maybe this is why? I hope she doesn't cut them out completely...I look forward to her naps every day. I don't know what I would do if she suddenly stops taking them.
Last night we watched curious george. What a cute movie! DD loved it- I thought she would be bored after 10minutes and go to sleep but nope she watched the entire thing!

Hey I'm Sarah- due 24th July :) It's our first so very excited! I had an early scan at 8 weeks after sweet-talking my midwife and everything looks great. Looking forward to 12 week scan on 8th January!

All the best to everyone! xxx

Welcome Poppy! We have a great group of ladies here. My scan is on Wednesday I can't wait to see a heartbeat and set my fears aside.

Hi all! I'm Julie. Wow this July group is huge! Im due July 21st. My first real appt is Dec 21st which is taking forever to get here, but now its this Friday! So excited! I'll get to hear the heartbeat for the first time and maybe a little ultrasound. My mom & my 6 year old daughter want to go with me to my appt. (my husband cant get off work). Im a little nervous since i havent really been sick. Just tiredness & constipation (even with drinking tons of water.). Anways, i would love for my mom to go with me, but what if somethings wrong? Should i go by myself the first time. Everyone is beyond thrilled as this pregnancy was long awaited & we are so excited. But im nervous. I havent vommited one time! I pray its there and healthy on Friday!

Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted in here due to been majority busy completing my degree!!

Congrats and welcome to the new bumps! Really sad to see some loss' since I was last on, thinking of you all.

Well having had such a busy few weeks I can honestly say I feel totally rotten... Nausea is a constant and the bloating is uncomfortably painful.. Hoping my Xmas it all settles so I can enjoy my time off work!

Hope everyone else is doing ok and feeling good, I have my first scan on Friday 21st, keepin my fingers crossed all is well but can't help feel very nervous about it to!!

Xx

I'm so sick with the flu and was searching the cupboards for something that I might actually be able to keep down, when I came across some ginger ale. I almost wept with relief. I grabbed a glass and some ice, opened it up, but it didn't fizz....I thought maybe it was flat, so I took a small sip....unbeknownst to me, it was actually left over rye from our camping trip in the summer....so even though it was a very small sip, I'm freaking out. I know I'm overreacting, but I can't help it :( I'm so sorry, little bean:(

forgot to add i have got my 12 week scan monday morning at 8:20am i am nervous and excited

Hi all! I'm Julie. Wow this July group is huge! Im due July 21st. My first real appt is Dec 21st which is taking forever to get here, but now its this Friday! So excited! I'll get to hear the heartbeat for the first time and maybe a little ultrasound. My mom & my 6 year old daughter want to go with me to my appt. (my husband cant get off work). Im a little nervous since i havent really been sick. Just tiredness & constipation (even with drinking tons of water.). Anways, i would love for my mom to go with me, but what if somethings wrong? Should i go by myself the first time. Everyone is beyond thrilled as this pregnancy was long awaited & we are so excited. But im nervous. I havent vommited one time! I pray its there and healthy on Friday!

Hi Julie!! Congrats on your long awaited pregnancy! I hadn't vomited once this entire pregnancy until today! Hopefully it won't happen again! Hope you get to hear the heartbeat! You'll still be early but hopefully they'll be able to find it! It took her a while to find it with me when I was almost 11 weeks. Hopefully they book your scan while you're there!

Congrats to all the new ladies and your pregnancies!!!

Good luck to all the scans this week!

I'm hoping my new doc will give me another scan when I go in on Tuesday for my first appt! I'm looking forward to going and seeing her!! If not then at least we can try to hear the heartbeat again!

don't stress dove i'm sure its fine! some people say its ok to have an actual drink every once and awhile. i never could just because i don't want any reason to blame myself but one sip isn't going to do anything!!!

Welcome to all the new ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I've been quite sick all day but it does reassure me things are ok! My next scan is the 26th if all goes well I will relax some. I will be 13-14 weeks then!

Hi Julie!! Congrats on your long awaited pregnancy! I hadn't vomited once this entire pregnancy until today! Hopefully it won't happen again! Hope you get to hear the heartbeat! You'll still be early but hopefully they'll be able to find it! It took her a while to find it with me when I was almost 11 weeks. Hopefully they book your scan while you're there!

Congrats to all the new ladies and your pregnancies!!!

Good luck to all the scans this week!

I'm hoping my new doc will give me another scan when I go in on Tuesday for my first appt! I'm looking forward to going and seeing her!! If not then at least we can try to hear the heartbeat again!

Hi! We have similar sign in names! Congrats to you as well!

Oh, thank you! I feel better knowing not everyone gets really bad ms.

I would love to hear the heartbeat :))
Good luck at your appt on Tuesday! Can't wait to hear about it!

My DD is 17mths and threw a bit tantrum today because she wanted to wear her dorothy dinosaur dress- It was in the wash basket cause it is dirty...you should have seen the carry on she is so strong minded! I told her she would smell bad if she wore it and would have to wear something that smells nicer. Have since hidden the basket so she wont be forever pulling it out all day long.
Currently making xmas tree ornaments.

Ladies I'm having worrisome thoughts.
I realized I don't want to decorate for Christmas until my scan on Wednesday. I don't think I could tolerate a cheerful home if we get bad news....and ID likely be in the mood for the holidays since we got good news.

I'm scared and have no good reason to be.

Can't believe I dared to say I was feeling a little better earlier!!! I think it was just cause I managed to sleep in for the first time in eons. I made the mistake of not eating for over 5 hours... it resulted in me laying in a heap infront of the toilet sobbing my eyes out. It took my hubby almost half an hour to get me to pull myself together. The silly man asked if he should go 50s housewife on me and smack me. (don't worry, he'd never do that. he was just trying to make me smile) I just couldn't pull myself together it was ridiculous. I think it was not eating, nausea, low blood sugar, and all the news about the school shooting. I was just a complete and total mess. Then of course poor Jessie's started sobbing because the thread for the eyeball on her lovely pulled out and she thought it was the end of the world. Hubby was at the end of his tether... both girls sobbing and not much he could do. It was quite the sight honestly.

Libbysmum - congrats on the all-nighter! I totally had to make sure she was still breathing the first time J did that!

Poppy - Welcome!

Jsmom5 - if the worse were to happen... wouldn't it be better to have your mother there for you? You can always ask to have them wait outside until the doctor finds the baby and then have the nurse step out and invite them in! btw, welcome to the group!

Dove - one sip is absolutley fine! Don't worry yourself!

tsyhanochka
- aww hun, it's completely understandable especially with the amount of bad news we've had on this thread. Pregnancy is some scary stuff. I had a nightmare last night that we lost the baby. It was like I was completely reliving the 6 week mc. Then I woke up and almost threw up. Very reassuring.

Thank you BeccaMichelle! I hope you feel better soon. We are deeply saddened by the school shooting! :(

You are right, I would rather have my mom with me as she is just as excited as we are!

Today I was having trouble eating, just lost my appetite. But I eventually ate & I feel much better.

Becca I get like that too if I go too long without eating. I wasn't a snacker before so this small frequent meals thing is hard esp when I have no desires for anything and aversions to lots of things.

And thanks ladies for the reassuring words. I think it was fatigue and hunger at bedtime that did it. When my blood sugar gets low so does my mood apparently.

And I keep forgetting to take my prenatal!!! I was fine before the bfp never missed one....now every other day I'm forgetting. Gah!

Becca I get lime that too if I go too long without eating. I wasn't a snacker before so this small frequent meals thing is hard esp when I have no desires for anything and aversions to lots of things.

And thanks ladies for the reassuring words. I think it was fatigue and hunger at bedtime that did it. When my blood sugar gets low so does my mood apparently.

And I keep forgetting to take my prenatal!!! I was fine before the bfp never missed one....now every other day I'm forgetting. Gah!

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Low blood sugar does a number on me too-I shouldn't have read the news this morning, or at least not until after I had breakfast. But I wasn't hungry and read a couple stories on the school shooting (which I've avoided reading much about til now since I couldn't stand to imagine the horror of it all)...and I sat here sobbing. I would have cried anyways since I finally let myself feel something about that, I was just that much more upset because I hadn't eaten since last night.

As for the prenatals, the only way I remember to take them is to keep them on the bathroom sink and once I take it, I flip the bottle upside down...saves me having to remember "did I or didn't I?" :winkwink:

Mine are in there but still forget....

Ive avoided most stories too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"