~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Still 5lb less than when I got pregnant... At least I haven't lost any more yet

Something to lighten up the mood... My daughter re-arranged our Nativity today.

I'm glad she was able to keep it historically accurate :haha:

AFM we went to DH Christmas party last night. Someone stopped him and asked if a congratulations were in order and he said she hinted as if she knew we were expecting. How she got to that conclusion I don't know. My dress hid my bloat well.
I did accidentally send an email to his work address that mention end our ultrasound. So if the IT guys read it (they sometimes do if there are images) maybe that's how she knew. Otherwise..... no clue how she figured it out. I hop she was just trying to get the scoop. Ukrainians in this community are so gossipy like being in a small town. They all know your business....all the time. So it won't be a secret much longer!

Myra-through every doctor, and medical professional I've talked to the 2nd starts at 13wks. the trimester are broken up by development :)

Afm- im feeling baby very regularly now! I can't wait for dh to feel it. only 3w2d til our gender scan!! we found out my husbands going to leave for a short time right around half way point so we're crossing our fingers that we can get the anatomy scan before he goes. my morning sickness is about gone, barely nauseated at all, and mostly its only after I've eaten. and i almost weigh 100lbs!!! up almost 6lbs in less than two weeks :) :) im getting some energy back too im very excited about that!

side note- has anyone watched the movie the five year engagement, i don't know if i was really tired or if it really was hilarious. i was laughing so hard i was crying!

Myra-through every doctor, and medical professional I've talked to the 2nd starts at 13wks. the trimester are broken up by development :)

Afm- im feeling baby very regularly now! I can't wait for dh to feel it. only 3w2d til our gender scan!! we found out my husbands going to leave for a short time right around half way point so we're crossing our fingers that we can get the anatomy scan before he goes. my morning sickness is about gone, barely nauseated at all, and mostly its only after I've eaten. and i almost weigh 100lbs!!! up almost 6lbs in less than two weeks :) :) im getting some energy back too im very excited about that!

side note- has anyone watched the movie the five year engagement, i don't know if i was really tired or if it really was hilarious. i was laughing so hard i was crying!

You're getting your gender scan at 15 wks? Lucky! I have to wait until 18-20 :(

my daughter gave me whatever sickness she has had :( right when my ms starts to ease up no i have a headache congestion and sore throat! hopefully im better by monday!

Hope you feel better!!!

I have the same thing, my son brought it home from school. I gargled with salt water and that has helped my throat tremendously! Now I basically have a runny nose, ears keep popping from the drainage, and a little congestion.

Well I must admit. This morning was the first time I've thrown up. I was brushing my teeth and a smell hit me at the same time I gagged while brushing my teeth and I lost it. Not sure what the smell was but guessing it came from the trash can. LOL! I emptied it and replaced the bag so hopefully that's all it was. Had to work today to which stunk! Because of a stupid virus the company got on the cmoputers. One of the girls told me my plans were canceled because I had to work. I'm like umm no, I'll come in and work then I'll go do my plans. She gave me a smart look like whatever!! Then this morning of course her and this other girl are the only two that don't show up when it was mandatory and she's like oops, my hubby went hunting so I cant come in. Heck we all had our kids there! But she said she couldn't bring hers in. But her and the other girl finally showed up and it turned out they both went out drinking together last night and got smashed. When the boss of the company tells you to go home and call him by 7am to see if we need to come in, you don't go get hammered then come crawling into work at 10 or 10:30 when everyone else has been there since 8 or before. Guess they think they are special. Grrrrrrr! Sorry, rant over! :)

Hope everyone is doing well! My tummy just doesn't feel 100% today and I have to go do OH's moms house today! This is the first time I've seen her since he told her the news!

You're getting your gender scan at 15 wks? Lucky! I have to wait until 18-20 :(

we're paying for an elective scan! they do gender scan at 15wks for $40! our actual anatomy scan isn't til 18wks. our doctor for our last baby did the gender test for free, in office at 15wks it was awesome, and unexpected!

Thank you all for your kind words, it really means a lot to me! Things are settling down a bit, my husband has been wonderful with keeping me preoccupied. I was worried yesterday because I started cramping a lot Thursday night and it continued into the afternoon yesterday but there was no bleeding and it was no worse than period cramps. They have lingered but are less intense so it is probably just stretching and growing.

I can't believe what happened in CT, it is so sad! I can't imagine what the families are going through and all the surviving children in the school. The whole world is thinking and praying for them.

I am happy to report that I have not vomited all week! I think morning sickness is definitely gone now, just hope it stays away :) I am also getting my sweet tooth back, perfect timing before we visit family. I have my first ultrasound Wednesday and my little brother turns 11 on Thursday :D

I hope you are all well! Those of you that have been ill, I hope you feel better soon!

Well changing the subject, I hope you're all doing all right. I'm still going nuts for milkshake but I'm trying to curb it by only having small mouthfuls!
Walked past a curry restaurant yesterday and could smell the food in there and got a MASS urge to have a lamb korma, but I didn't. The calories in those things are ridiculous!

Alice I had a thought. Can you make your milkshakes with skim milk and frozen yoghurt to help save on calories? If you toss in real fruit it would be a real snack :)

I made a vanilla one with skim and froyo after one of your epic tales and it tasted quite good. I can't tolerate a lot of dairy fat so this helped and I felt fine.

And in the end you need the calcium.... so it counts right ;)

i had my doctors appointment on thursday and my doctor never showed so i left after waiting 4 hrs. i got a new doctor its clear across town though in the ritsy part of town. my friend has the same doc and she is 22 weeks. he said to be awesome quick but gives you his adequate attention. so i will be 13 weeks when i see him on the 4th..

Well changing the subject, I hope you're all doing all right. I'm still going nuts for milkshake but I'm trying to curb it by only having small mouthfuls!
Walked past a curry restaurant yesterday and could smell the food in there and got a MASS urge to have a lamb korma, but I didn't. The calories in those things are ridiculous!

Alice I had a thought. Can you make your milkshakes with skim milk and frozen yoghurt to help save on calories? If you toss in real fruit it would be a real snack :)

I made a vanilla one with skim and froyo after bone of your epic tales and it tasted quite good. I can't tolerate a lot of dairy fat so this helped and I felt fine.

yes you can make milk shacks that way. we do yogurt alot in our house we use zip locks bag medium and big size. yogurt it medium close tight, put into large bag...then add ice and rock salt or reg, salt into big bag around medium then close tight. and the shake and message bag i you have kids or need town upper muscles it gives a work out, shake till yogurt is ice cream consistancy.. about 10 min. take out of big bag rinse bag a little to get salt off then cut the corner of bag and squeeze into bowl or ice cream cone.

i had my doctors appointment on thursday and my doctor never showed so i left after waiting 4 hrs. i got a new doctor its clear across town though in the ritsy part of town. my friend has the same doc and she is 22 weeks. he said to be awesome quick but gives you his adequate attention. so i will be 13 weeks when i see him on the 4th..

4 hours?!?!?! That's insane!!! I don't blame you for leaving!!! Glad you have a new doc now and hopefully it's much faster!!! :)

our first appointment was like that too and my hubby had to leave and get our daught from school becouse it took 5 hrs. we had it at that office and the receptionist you can tell was liing about him running late becouse they were just saying it happends all the time and not becouse he is hellping in a delivery he just is allways taking his time and chooses when he wants to come in.

I made a vanilla one with skim and froyo after bone of your epic tales and it tasted quite good. I can't tolerate a lot of dairy fat so this helped and I felt fine.

ooh that's not a bad idea, I'll try that :D

Just need to figure out where I put my blender lol :thumbup:

That IS a great idea, tsyhanochka! I can't do much dairy fat either so ice cream makes me feel quite ill....though every time I read about Alice having a milkshake, I want one too! ;-)

Finally got my 12 week scan date in! Turns out the hospital didn't get the fax from the ob's office so I had to call both places a couple times to get it sorted but I'm going in on January 3rd. :D I'll be 13w6d so really hoping we haven't pushed it too far for the measurements!!

Nausea is a little less bad... stomach isn't great by any stretch but I feel like I can move some.

xsarahxxannx- congrats on the surprise baby! and welcome! :D

tlh97990 - every time I hear about it I get all choked up. Slept with my little one last night just to be close. There are some seriously sick people out there. ps. Hope you feel better soon!

alicecooper - found a place just up the road (about 5 minutes by car) called the Dairy Depot that does every kind of ice cream you can imagine and home made milkshakes!! They're even open till 9pm. I'm very excited. I've been mourning the absence of Indian takeaways here... what I wouldn't give for a yummy korma and peshwari naan with a portion of chips!!

oneandtwo - congrats on the weight gain! (in my world that's such an odd thing to say! lol)

JJsmom - get better soon!!!

Breadsticks - yay for no vomit!! it's been 2 days since I've thrown up too... hope I didn't just jinx myself.

Sw33tp3a - that's ridiculous!! 4 hours? did they give you any reason?

with my first I had a scan at 17weeks and they wouldnt tell me gender- I had to go back again at 20 weeks to find out. Then DH didn't believe it was a girl so we had a 4d scan a week or two later to confirm it.

Becca- I am so worried that the fax the dr sent to hospital never got there as I have heard nothing from the hospital at all. Last time I was about 7 weeks and got a letter from the hospital but this is ridiculous. Am I going to have this baby before I get the letter admitting me? LOL :)
I haven't put on any weight yet either.

Hi everyone

sorry ive not been talkative i been very busy and found myself glued to santas grotto :blush: OMG 4 hours is a very long time i get tetchy after half an hour and start pestering reseption about my appointment - this is mainly because you have to pay for parking and its fairly expensive and i normally only put 1 hour on the ticket.

congratulations to the new comers and im sad to see there have been some new losses :(:(

Well I just woke up from a 2 hour nap....there goes my productive afternoon. Though our dog enjoyed the napping buddy. She's a little 8lbs poodle mix so its like snuggling with a heated toy :)

Well I just woke up from a 2 hour nap....there goes my productive afternoon. Though our dog enjoyed the napping buddy. She's a little 8lbs poodle mix so its like snuggling with a heated toy :)

I was really hoping that my 2 year old would still be into naps when I got pregnant. When she was younger she'd only nap if I was laying next to her, I was totally looking forward to cuddly naps everyday! but no.... she decided she's too busy for naps. :( oi.

Ooh I love nap.times! Be totally gutted if he drops it anytime soon!. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->