~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Yesterday was a good day :)

My family is throwing a small baby shower for us when we visit over Christmas. It is super early but it is hard for us to travel often so they figured they'd do a little something right away. Because of this, we've been working on our baby registry and it has been so much fun! Since I have been feeling better we were able to spend a couple hours in store looking around. We weren't the only couples looking but it was funny because all the other ladies were much further along and actually look pregnant! Afterwards we continued the registry online. It has made me that much more excited! We are not big on gender specific items (mostly we don't care much for pink items for a girl, blue for boy) so we went with a zoo animals theme that is gender neutral. We are both big animal lovers, it was hard to resist lol.

I just absolutely can't wait for July! I want to enjoy the pregnancy, now that I feel better I can, but I really want to hold my baby! I am very impatient ;)

Tsyhanochka, we are scan buddies! Mine is Wednesday morning at 10AM. I can't wait to hear how adorable your little baby is! :D I'm sure your scan will go really well!

Ek! my 12 week scan is in the morning - nervous and excited!!!!

Anyone having a scan on Tuesday? Mine is at 11.45am - so excited/nervous!

good luck all having scans this week! gotta wait until new yrs eve here! xx

I'm hoping for a scan on Tuesday when I go in but not counting on it. I'm hoping they at least schedule me for one! I'll be 11+6 on Tuesday so not sure what they plan on doing. Hoping to at least hear the heartbeat! Went swimming today and it was a lot of fun! Enjoyed getting out for a bit and have fun with DS and OH!

Goo luck with the scans this week ladies!!!

Anyone else planning on having a doula? I've never had one at either of my two chdrens births but I think it would provide my husband and I with support and we can focus on each other and baby!

Good luck on all the upcoming scans :) I'm waiting impatiently for my next midwife appt so I can hear the heartbeat again. Going so long in between makes me nervous.

Good luck on all the upcoming scans :) I'm waiting impatiently for my next midwife appt so I can hear the heartbeat again. Going so long in between makes me nervous.

You are lucky you have heard it. My doctor wont even do it for me until 16wks because he keeps saying it is too soon. bollocks! I went and hired my own doppler so I can listen to it- With my first baby we heard the hb at 10wks so I think he is just too lazy to go get the gel and stuff.:dohh:

I need to get my blood work done this week so I can have it all ready for the 12-14wk ultrasound.:shrug: It is so stinking hot out right now all I want to do is drink fluids and sit under the AC.

Good luck with all the upcoming scans...I pray everyone gets happy news!:flower:

I might have a doula, if my friend ends up taking the doula course I'll probably be her first birth know:) it'll be good since my husband won't be there. if not I'll have my two sisters to play doula, they are very supportive!

We are going the midwife route and they have a second one come in when its time to push. But I thought of asking my buff or another good friend to come if the labour seems long to give dh a break. I have 2 people who would be good in this way but I have yet to ask them. I'm sure one if not both would be happy to come support us.

You are lucky you have heard it. My doctor wont even do it for me until 16wks because he keeps saying it is too soon. bollocks! I went and hired my own doppler so I can listen to it- With my first baby we heard the hb at 10wks so I think he is just too lazy to go get the gel and stuff.:dohh:

I need to get my blood work done this week so I can have it all ready for the 12-14wk ultrasound.:shrug: It is so stinking hot out right now all I want to do is drink fluids and sit under the AC.

Good luck with all the upcoming scans...I pray everyone gets happy news!:flower:

Mine won't do it before 13 weeks and she says even the. It can be tricky. I've ony heard the heartbeat from my ultrasound that I had at 9 weeks but what a relief to hear that. I don't go back to see my midwife though until 15 weeks so there's a six week gap of nothing makes me impatient :haha: then i won't have anything till mid feb when we should have out big gender scan :happydance:

Hate all the blood work and pricks that go along with being pregnant :dohh: I think I have to get more done soon and then I have to get my rogham shot since lucky me I'm rh - :dohh: oh well it's all worth it right :)

I looked at Doulas for my last pregnancy which we lost. I would hire one but we just don't have the money. I think it will be DH and whatever nurses or doctors are there at the day/night baby arrives. Would love a home birth but scared if something goes wrong cause nearest hospital is a good 15min drive in good traffic.

I looked at Doulas for my last pregnancy which we lost. I would hire one but we just don't have the money. I think it will be DH and whatever nurses or doctors are there at the day/night baby arrives. Would love a home birth but scared if something goes wrong cause nearest hospital is a good 15min drive in good traffic.

I have a good friend who recently became a doula. Her site actually says that she doesn't think money should be a barrier for any woman that wants a doula and will work with you on figuring something out. Maybe you can find a really nice one like that?

My husband isn't comfortable with the idea of doula. he thinks it's his job.

Its been a rough go round... Everything seemed perfect and then I started spotting on my 12th wedding anniversary.. It turned into a m/c yet again. We've decided to not try anymore and in fact have put bd'ing on the back burner or I should say I have until next June when hopefully the dh will go ahead with my plans for a vasectomy. I don't have a problem getting pg, but staying that way, and though my dr thinks my Lupus is making it hard to stay pg, I'm just not in the position to go the route of excessive meds, etc. I'm at peace, I have a beautiful 12 yr old dd, a wonderful 17 yr old son who will graduate in 2013, and gracious step dd who will be 14 in January. As much as I wanted to give my dh another, I've made peace with the fact that it may not be what God has planned for us.

Much love, and happiness to you all and I hope you understand my not coming sooner. I'm just finally making my way back to BnB.

Oh no! I'm so sorry you've lost your bean. Hugs my dear.

Its been a rough go round... Everything seemed perfect and then I started spotting on my 12th wedding anniversary.. It turned into a m/c yet again. We've decided to not try anymore and in fact have put bd'ing on the back burner or I should say I have until next June when hopefully the dh will go ahead with my plans for a vasectomy. I don't have a problem getting pg, but staying that way, and though my dr thinks my Lupus is making it hard to stay pg, I'm just not in the position to go the route of excessive meds, etc. I'm at peace, I have a beautiful 12 yr old dd, a wonderful 17 yr old son who will graduate in 2013, and gracious step dd who will be 14 in January. As much as I wanted to give my dh another, I've made peace with the fact that it may not be what God has planned for us.

Much love, and happiness to you all and I hope you understand my not coming sooner. I'm just finally making my way back to BnB.

So sorry to hear about your loss waiting. :cry: :hugs:

sorry for your loss Waiting2012..

how was everyones weekends so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back