~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Thanks Libbysmum! I would guess boy too because that's been my gut feeling all along... My baby had the wiggles last night too... Moving all over the place and this morning, all quiet and shy during the ultrasound... Baby had arms and legs crossed and pulled up next to his/her nose! :haha:

Baby had her first case of the hiccups today, went on for about an hour poor girl!

Congrats to all those that have recently found out the genders or those staying team yellow and seeing their little one with their scans!!! I go back on Wednesday and can't wait!!!! Sorry been away for a bit as I have so much going on that I'm trying to get this house in order and feel like it's getting even more of a dissaray!! My hormones have been crazy and my OH is getting the brunt of them. Of course it doesn't help the way he acts like a 2 year old at times! LOL!

I feel the baby move constantly now and I get nervous when I don't feel him so I have to wake him up! LOL!

Hope everyone is doing well!! For those that may not be, I hope it gets better for you soon!

Here's my bump pic at 20 +5

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 3
wow seems like a lot has happened on here with everyone's appointments.
I will most likely be not on here all week since im in my last week of my bachelors and am doing my finals all week. study study study and BnB is such a distraction. so i will be back after Monday. hope everyone has a great week and i will try and catch up in a week.
speaking of nesting i cant wait to be done with school so i can focus on my nesting. lol. never wanted to clean and organize so much before. lol.

Hi ladies,
Meet our little bean... checking out his/her toes.
He or she will be declared pink or blue on Wednesday. I'm guessing BOY because the tech said the gender was really clear... hmm...

Attachments

• photo copy.jpg
    photo copy.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 5
how lovely! That is a cute photo! We are madly phoning up quotes for new car tyres...I finally booked the car in for Tomorrow after playgroup. The guy on phone said it would take an hour and a half...I hope he is right as I don't want to hang about any longer than that with a toddler. I really hope she falls asleep in the car on the way there and just sleeps through the whole debacle. That would be super!
Then in the afternoon I have scheduled a house viewing - I really hope we find a suitable place soon then I will be like you other ladies and nesting like crazy and organizing nursery decor etc. I have washed and folded a heap of baby clothes already but that's about it. We have a couple of places we want to look at...they are further out the burbs than where we are now but we can't get anything nice for the price we pay here so we have had to look further away.

Sounds like you are busy Libbysmum! Hope your girlie sleeps alright!

Lovely scan pictures of everyone! Great to hear of so many healthy babies!

Fab bump JJsmom!! I'm proper showing now too! I think I'm getting the same sort of bump as I did with Sophie!

I'm hopefully getting a delivery of cloth nappies today! So excited! Will hopefully be changing Soph to cloth until she's potty trained and our little boy in cloth from birth!

Hope everyone has a great day today! We're going to playgroup and it's nice and blue outside! Still super cold though! Brrr!

It's my turn today :happydance: so excited!

I'm nesting like crazy too. I'm not usually the tidiest of people but I've been blitzing the house the last few days. Can't stand the mess!!

Lauki, I'm considering cloth nappies too! Let us know how you get on!

Libbysmum, I need new tyres too. Could you take a pushchair and take her for a walk while they are doing it? It's a pain isn't it. An hour and a half is a long time in toddler world. I hope she sleeps for you.
I hope you like the house too

Hopefulhoney your scan pic is lovely, love the little toes!

Sw33tp3a good luck with your finals, hope it all goes well.

JJsmom good to see you back!

Abigail I've never felt my baby with the hiccups, I didn't with jack either which is strange as he always has hiccups!

Didn't want to read & run.......but I'm late for work so :wave: :wave: and I'll catch up later!

Have great days everyone!! X

Been having a bit of a catch up as haven't been on for a while, lots of lovely scan pictures!!

We had our scan yesterday and are now team :pink: and due on the 11th July. Knowing there's a little lady in there is finally making the fact that I'm pregnant sink in!! :cloud9:

:flower:

dont know whether to be excited or worried!!! got our scan in 2 hours, :wacko:

Hoping we will find out pink or blue.

Alannadee be excited :) hope everything goes well and baby is perfect!

Abigail I love when my little lady has hiccups its so funny. Poor thing has them all the time but so did dd. she would get them 3-4 times a day by the third trimester and they would make her so mad cause she would hiccup and i would get kicked in the ribs :haha:

Scan photos are lovely :)

It's so exciting to see everyone finding out their babies are healthy and what teams they are on :)

Had my doctors appt yesterday and everything went good. I gained alot like I thought but midwife was okay with it since I lost weight in the beginning. She said as long as I don't make a habit of gaining that much :haha: I am now up 6lbs from pre pregnancy weight. Measuring at 22 weeks which is right on track for where out baby girl was measuring at her ultrasound as she's measuring a week larger too. Guess we will see if she stays a week ahead or if she levels out. Although according to my last period she measuring right on track as my due date got moved a week back from my lmp due date. It'll be interesting to see when she decides to come :)

i don't know where you started but ive gained 15 And my dr said it was fine last appt. I'm certainly not tiny either!

exciting to hear what everyone is having! good luck to the ladies with scans yet to come!

i don't know where you started but ive gained 15 And my dr said it was fine last appt. I'm certainly not tiny either!

exciting to hear what everyone is having! good luck to the ladies with scans yet to come!

Oh 6 definitely isn't bad :) I tend to only gain in the last 20 though. With my daughter I gained 40lbs in 20 weeks. It's a personal goal not to gain quite that much this time. I'd like to keep it around 25-30 if possible. I just gotta lay off the cookies and donuts :haha: I'm trying to go more for fruit when I want something sweet.

Since my last appt I put on 8lbs in 6 weeks. Which I guess isn't to drastic just never fun to see :haha: totally worth the weight gain and stretch marks though :)

It's so fun getting to see all your new scans and how much the little ones have developed since our first round of scans!!! Congrats on the news of the good health with them too! It's fun to see how many little girls and boys are coming down the line- and I'm impressed with those of you that have such great patience to stay team yellow.

What does it feel like when baby hiccups? My little guy tends to be quite active when I'm hungry. Other than that, I only feel an occasional kick here or there.

As for weight gain, at my last appointment I was shocked to find out I'd put on 10lbs in a month (the previous month it was only 3)...putting me at 30lbs above pre-pregnancy weight!!! OH was surprised as he couldn't tell I'd put on that much- just that my belly and breasts are getting big. I told my doc I was concerned to have gained so much already, so she is referring me to a nutritionist and OH and I are joining a gym this week. I've not been doing a good job of my goal to take regular walks- my excuse keeps being that it is so cold outside, but I just need to bundle up and go for a walk. Now that we're joining a gym, I won't have any excuses.

It's so fun getting to see all your new scans and how much the little ones have developed since our first round of scans!!! Congrats on the news of the good health with them too! It's fun to see how many little girls and boys are coming down the line- and I'm impressed with those of you that have such great patience to stay team yellow.

What does it feel like when baby hiccups? My little guy tends to be quite active when I'm hungry. Other than that, I only feel an occasional kick here or there.

As for weight gain, at my last appointment I was shocked to find out I'd put on 10lbs in a month (the previous month it was only 3)...putting me at 30lbs above pre-pregnancy weight!!! OH was surprised as he couldn't tell I'd put on that much- just that my belly and breasts are getting big. I told my doc I was concerned to have gained so much already, so she is referring me to a nutritionist and OH and I are joining a gym this week. I've not been doing a good job of my goal to take regular walks- my excuse keeps being that it is so cold outside, but I just need to bundle up and go for a walk. Now that we're joining a gym, I won't have any excuses.

Myra, I totally understand this dilhemma! MY doc made me order an electronic scale at my 8 week appointment -he said it would help me keep track and make better decisions about food :haha: that's a joke! I stare at the scale in horror every three-four days but still eat naughty things. I guess after 20 weeks the weight just stick! I'm up 7 pounds which I know sounds like a little but I was overweight to start with and all 7 have been in the last 2 weeks. I feel like I'm on a slippery slope! So here's to hoping I curb the junk food a little. :dohh:

Feeling LO lots this morning. Far too feint to feel on the outside but definitely there. Now that it's after my scan, I can imagine exactly what he/she is doing. So comforting and wonderful :cloud9:

Myra-the hiccups kind of feel like rhythmic kicking or bouncing. Sometimes they'll only last a minute or two sometimes much longer. My first son got them for hours at a time, it drove me batty. The rhythmic movement is like torture to me. This LO doesnt seem to get them for long stretches, and im soo grateful!

Maybe im dense, its been a hectic weekend and ive been reading and going but I don't remember Alice Cooper posting lately?!

My husband came home Friday, its been a wonderful but busy weekend and im exhausted. We shopped presidents day sales yesterday and managed to get us a washer & dryer, bed, and sectional couch. Just gotta wait til delivery. We also bought baby girl all the diaper covers she'll need til she fits into the one size cloth. Thinking about making prefolds this time around as I have a bunch of cotton fabric already! Im also getting ready to cut my hair off, im very excited! I hate having long hair and my husband is finally sick of it too so im going back to a pixie cut!! Scheduling an appt today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->