~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Was finally able to buy some baby clothes now that we know gender, even better we got all this for $35 at Toys R Us! It's exciting being able to shop for a girl, I always loved shopping for my son but was jealous of the cute girlie things :) We got 12 onesies, 6 pairs of pants, 2 little onesie/pant outfits and two fleece pullovers.

Attachments

• IMAG0093.jpg
    IMAG0093.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 22
Was finally able to buy some baby clothes now that we know gender, even better we got all this for $35 at Toys R Us! It's exciting being able to shop for a girl, I always loved shopping for my son but was jealous of the cute girlie things :) We got 12 onesies, 6 pairs of pants, 2 little onesie/pant outfits and two fleece pullovers.

Thats a great deal!! You did awesome! Girls are so much fun to shop for. We love shopping for our daughter, hubby had lots of fun picking out a few cute outfits for her when she was little. Now we are excited to start shopping for a boy this time! Its gonna be so different. I dont know when we will start actually shopping or getting the room ready.

very cute baby clothes, i cant wait to get some baby stuff just haven't had any money yet. still waiting for our tax return to come in it got delayed because we both have school. so it was deal aid to be approved till the IRS was ready to check it. but now we r just waiting for them to come in. i wanna buy my all in one cloth diapers, then from there buy baby cloths. so all i can do for now is start making some baby shoes out of the yarn i have already...:)

LOL was just at toys r us...they had all these cute onsies for $5 so I got 3! I got the bigger sizes 0-2 as we have sooooo many newborn clothes already! I love bargains!
Anyone had trouble with their foot falling to sleep? It is so annoying. I hope it isn't the early stages of pre-eclampsia! My gosh I am so paranoid about it.

Hoping I will find out gender 2mora then I can start buying outfits, it hard buying lots of neutral stuff!!!

Starting to feel baby a lot more now, it makes me smile every time I do. Still can't believe I've made it this far after the miscarriages.

I know how that feels Alanna...all the best with the upcoming scan! I still find it hard to "enjoy" this pregnancy cause I am nervous about something going wrong but at the same time trying to stay positive. Taking one day at a time...keep thinking about the little one we lost that would have been due in a few weeks time. Makes me sad to think about.

Really finding my emotions on a bit of a roller coaster. Then DH out of the blue says he was thinking of taking a trip to the USA to visit his brothers before the baby arrives cause airfares are cheap atm. I was dumbfounded cause this was the first I had heard of his plan and frankly think it would have been nice to go together if we were to go at all...and there wasn't any discussion about it as though he's just thinking like he is still a single batchelor without really any consideration for me or our DD or the new baby...I don't think he really thought it through at all and wish he hadn't even brought it up cause it just upset me.

How's everyone doing? We need to keep a tally of boys and girls and yellows! I have no idea how to go back and count them all though!

Found out we're having a girl today! So excited to finally know and glad she is what I thought she was all along :)

LOVE HER!!!! xx

congrats on team pink abagail and mrsmcp!!

congrats on team blue jsmom5!!

i reckon girls have caught up a little in the last few days!!

we're staying team yellow too (sorry can't rememeber who asked :blush:), excited to find out when he/she is born!!

feeling slightly better now, still snotty but the horrible icky feeling has lifted!

must go shopping too, my jeans still fit fine but i'm def in bump bands for work clothes now and the zips keep sliding down so if i'm not careful all modestly is gone :blush:

Wow Abigail that's an amazing deal! I'm so excited to shop but I need to go through dd clothes to see what I have left from her.

Good luck to everyone with scans today. If I remember correctly there were a couple of you :)

Thank you to everyone who wished me well with my sciatica. It's still acting up but I see my midwife today so hopefully she can give me some advice for it. We are getting a new king bed tomorrow so fingers crossed that will help me sleep as it seems that's when my pain is the worst. I'm nervous to go today I don't want to know how much weight I've gained :haha: at my last appt at 15 weeks I was down a couple lbs from pre pregnancy but with the amount of food and sweets :blush: I have been eating lately I feel like a moose :haha: hopefully it's not to bad. I'm really trying not to gain the 40 like I did with dd. here's hoping :haha:

Had our scan last Friday and Sophie is having a little brother! It'll be so different! Very excited, but for some reason it seems scary to have a boy! As I have no idea about them :)!

Today I went in the attic and got all Sophs old stuff out. I went all soppy over her first ever vest and socks :).
I have a lot more unisex stuff than I thought, so won't have to buy much at all for the first 3-4 months at least.

I've decided it's not cruel to have pink sleeping bags for a boy :haha:.

lauki congrats on team blue!! deffo not cruel to use a little pink, he'll never know ;). i know my little brother wore a fair bit of pink as stuff was way more expensive back then! plus he even wore nighties apparently as it was way easier to change a nappy in them than pj's :rofl:

Following our scan today, we are now....

Still team yellow!

Baby was in a awkward position and did not want to co-operate.
They think it might be a boy, but said if we were going to buy anything for a boy to keep the receipts.

So we might be team blue but could yet be team pink.

Everything seems to be OK, seems to be pretty health, and very wriggly.

Aqua yoga was good, everyone was really nice. It was very relaxing as well. Looking forward to next session.

Breadsticks - Sounds like you got some good deals! Hope you find some good short sleeved tops soon.

Good to hear the nursery is coming along nicely :)

Jsmon5 - congrats on your boy :) x x

abagaib14 - Aww, the clothes sound really cute x

Sw33tp3a - Hope your cheque turns up soon.

Libbysmum - sounds really cute :) No problems with my feet - Hopefully yours is nothing serious. I would be pretty annoyed too if my husband suddenly announced an overseas trip without me.

alannadee - It must be reassuring to feel lots of movement, so pleased everything is going well for you x x

MrsMcP - Congrats on your little girl :) x x

caro103 - Glad to hear you are feeling better x

Lauki - Congrats on your little boy :) xx I'm sure it will be fine for him to have a pink sleeping bag. Handy that most of your things are unisex.

how frustrating missbellum!! have you another scan or is that it are you team yellow now!? glad all is healthy with the baby though! xx

Glad little one is perfect Miss Bellum! :)

Congrats on all the additions to pink team & blue team!!

how frustrating missbellum!! have you another scan or is that it are you team yellow now!? glad all is healthy with the baby though! xx

I think this is probably the last one. We did think about a private scan, but not sure that it is worth it. I think we are likely to work on the assumption that
is mostly likely a boy, but will probably shop for neutral things, just in case!

sue_88 - Thanks, I am very pleased all the signs are good so think I can finally start to relax.

nmissbellum that makes good sense! prob easier to plan for maybe boy than maybe girl! girls can more easily wear boys clothes! i plan on using my DS's dungarees etc with a pink top underneath if we have a girl next time! and although some of his bigger stuff is blue, its totally useable for a girl too! xx

Well we are still team yellow! When the tech asked if we wanted to know I happily chirped that we wanted to be surprised and my OH says: 'I wanna know.' :saywhat: We talked about this and he was great with the surprise, right up until we had the opportunity to find out. :dohh:

For some reason baby had snuggled down behind my pelvis, so it was really difficult to get the measurements we needed. She wanted a better spine view, needed to be able to see all the heart parts, and the umbilical attachment site so we are getting a follow-up scan at the next appointment. So because of baby's placement and the fact that baby was all pulled in like a pretzel, she couldn't have distinguished sex anyway! :dohh:

Baby's heart rate was 148 today, measuring in at 14 oz. I am still 150lbs, and am barely showing... :shrug:

Next appointment is March 22 @ 7:30a and I plan to still be team :yellow:!

Attachments

• 02182013_7.jpg
    02182013_7.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 02182013_17.jpg
    02182013_17.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 02182013_16.jpg
    02182013_16.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5

awesome deals!!!

How's everyone doing? We need to keep a tally of boys and girls and yellows! I have no idea how to go back and count them all though!

Found out we're having a girl today! So excited to finally know and glad she is what I thought she was all along :)

LOVE HER!!!! xx

congrats on your girl!!

Had our scan last Friday and Sophie is having a little brother! It'll be so different! Very excited, but for some reason it seems scary to have a boy! As I have no idea about them :)!

Today I went in the attic and got all Sophs old stuff out. I went all soppy over her first ever vest and socks :).
I have a lot more unisex stuff than I thought, so won't have to buy much at all for the first 3-4 months at least.

I've decided it's not cruel to have pink sleeping bags for a boy :haha:.

congrats on your son!!

Awww Nennakay those photos are adorable...if I was to guess I'd say boy but it's so hard to tell!
Nope nothing wrong with pink sleeping bags...whatever keeps the little one warm during the nights! Fortunately we have been blessed with boxes of boy things already...I really won't have to wash his clothes for months he has so many outfits, socks, vests etc...it's a bit ridiculous really. Then on FB a friend told me she had another box of boy things for me. I said she should keep it in the case she has a boy next but she said I can always return the favor if that happens.
People just LOVE giving things to babies.
Last night the little man was squirming around crazy I hardly slept. It was a weird and lovely feeling knowing he is doing okay in there. Maybe it was the chocolate cookie I ate before bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->