~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Can I join?
I am due 8th July with a little girl!! My first baby. Soooo excited! xx

I love reading birth stories too! I actually stalk around in third tri reading them :haha:

I'm like Caro though I'm praying my delivery is very similar to my first. My fear is that it won't be and ill have a horrible labor since I had such a smooth sailing first one.

gosh i hope my delivery is the same, but without tearing! :lol:

oneandtwo was the glass toughened glass? that scares me, my son persists in standing on the glass of our coffee table (he does get removed) but i worry he'll go through it one day :/

I honesty don't know, it did not shatter when he broke it, just cracked so I removed it. I told dh no more glass!

I love reading birth stories too! I actually stalk around in third tri reading them :haha:

I'm like Caro though I'm praying my delivery is very similar to my first. My fear is that it won't be and ill have a horrible labor since I had such a smooth sailing first one.

Two out of three of mine were easy, no complications! And all three of my sisters(one of them is in law) had uncomplicated deliveries with all their kids :) I think its far more common to have repeat normal deliveries over a complicated one!

Two out of three of mine were easy, no complications! And all three of my sisters(one of them is in law) had uncomplicated deliveries with all their kids :) I think its far more common to have repeat normal deliveries over a complicated one!

Thank you for that reassurance!

Was being all sentimental and found dd's birth story I wrote on here almost two years ago :cry:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...tiful-baby-girl-very-positive-experience.html

I can't believe it's nearly been two years already it goes by so fast!

thanks everyone i'm really hoping i get the job tomorrow. it is the perfect job for me and the hours are much better when it comes to traffic and having time at home before bed with my DD i'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow! i have a feeling when i go back to work on tuesday ill get fired because i missed tuesday and wednesday from being in the hospital due to early contractions. everything is fine but they wanted me to take it easy with feet up for a couple days. im stuck home today because we got iced/snowed in. so hopefully if i get fired tuesday i can at least say i have a new job anyway

22 weeks today. Can't believe it's only 2 weeks until V day!

546809_297289110397924_2081534731_n.jpg

Was being all sentimental and found dd's birth story I wrote on here almost two years ago :cry:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...tiful-baby-girl-very-positive-experience.html

Awwww lovely story, mine was very very similar apart from they didn't have time to get the epidural in as his head was there. I had a wonderful birth too! I really hope it's the same!

thanks everyone i'm really hoping i get the job tomorrow. it is the perfect job for me and the hours are much better when it comes to traffic and having time at home before bed with my DD i'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow! i have a feeling when i go back to work on tuesday ill get fired because i missed tuesday and wednesday from being in the hospital due to early contractions. everything is fine but they wanted me to take it easy with feet up for a couple days. im stuck home today because we got iced/snowed in. so hopefully if i get fired tuesday i can at least say i have a new job anyway

Good luck tomorrow! I'm sure you will rock their socks off :happydance: I am very sorry about the issues with your current employer. It is crazy that they are causing so many problems for you. You deserve a employer that treats you well! As far as telling them you are pregnant tomorrow, I personally would. I just think it is best to be completely honest up front, especially since they will know how far along you are when you do tell them and they will wonder why you didn't mention it to begin with. But that's just me :)

Can I join?

Welcome!!! :wave: and Congratualtions on your baby girl!! I am having a baby girl too, my first, and due on the 6th :D

Love your birth story Army Wife!! I'm hoping for a nice easy first labour like that at home!

Fingers crossed for the new job. It would be nice to tell them to stick it!! What horrible people they seem to be.

LUSH bump....although where is your doggy - it's usually in the picture showing off hehe :D . We're all so close to V Day now - it's getting exciting!!!

Heres hoping everyone has good birth stories this time! I am trying to avoid reading them as I am worried I might scare myself! Will just hope for the best at that point.

My OB called today, the genetic counselor called her and said I should be tested to see why I had so many miscarriages, I said I didnt see a reason to as this is our last child but they want to know just in case it warrants keeping a closer eye on Wilhelmina. What doesnt make sense is she was suggeating medication, ALL my losses were early term loses, ive never had complications outside of irritable uterus stuff passed the 7th week. In all honesty I will not take a medication that is not needed (she mentioned heprin, I have no blood clotting disorders, and considering I have heart problems thinning my blood seems stupid) especially when ive had three term healthy children. Anyway, it seems odd and it makes me miss my last OB. Im surprised a military doctor is wanting to do all these tests and things, its kind of frustrating!

Oh we got my husbands cystic fibrosis test back and its negative so we are low risk now, two out of my four kids will probably carry the mutation but as long as they are careful when thwy decide to have children everything should be fine :) I still havent managed to figure out who in my family has it or how it was passed down to me.

Sounds a bit odd, still suppose a few extra tests cant do any harm. Great news on the negative cf test x

OMG!! I had my full anatomy scan today and it was wonderful!!! The tech was wonderful and explained everything and gave me a million pics! She gave me a cd with a couple videos and pictures and she actually switched out the view from the 2d to the 3d/4d!!! She even gave me a video of it!! I'm going to try and upload it. It's so amazing!! Have to go back in 4 weeks for them to look at the heart as he wasn't cooperating!! She said she didn't see anything out of the ordinary with it but she wants to get the views she's supposed to just to make sure! OK, it wouldn't let me upload the video clip but it let me upload the one picture!

Fantastic news! Great picture too Sounds like your tech was lovely.

Can I join?

Welcome & congratulations on your little girl :) x x

Good luck for tomorrow, hope you get the job x x

in the U.S. we don't necessarily get maternity pay. My leave would be unpaid. as far as i know there is no law saying when i have to tell an employer i'm just wondering more ethically. they cannot discriminate due to pregnancy but we all know they can always find another excuse that's why its usually better not to tell. with my last pregnancy i went on an interview at 14 weeks so i wasn't showing yet and was able to wait until after i was hired and going through orientation to tell the manager. this time i'll be almost 19 weeks with a bump. im hoping they just think im fat :haha:

Hehe :haha: Best of luck with the job interview!

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't kept up with everything. Haven't been on here since Saturday.

My Grandad passed away on Sunday :(

:hugs: I lost both my paternal grandparents within months of one another a couple of years ago. My nan faded fairly fast after my grandad went, alas - I think she had kept going largely because he needed looking after!

We are still struggling with a name for our LO at the moment. At least we still have plenty of time.

And now we have one major reason I wanted a girl. Girls' names are much easier! :D

OMG!! I had my full anatomy scan today and it was wonderful!!! The tech was wonderful and explained everything and gave me a million pics! She gave me a cd with a couple videos and pictures and she actually switched out the view from the 2d to the 3d/4d!!! She even gave me a video of it!! I'm going to try and upload it. It's so amazing!! Have to go back in 4 weeks for them to look at the heart as he wasn't cooperating!! She said she didn't see anything out of the ordinary with it but she wants to get the views she's supposed to just to make sure! OK, it wouldn't let me upload the video clip but it let me upload the one picture!

Yay for high-tech! We have a dead-tree printout of our 20wk scan, I would cheerfully have paid for a CD with the digital pictures and video on it.

Its gonna be so exciting in this thread when deliveries start!! I love reading birth stories, its going to be fun to read eberyones since we've been following each others pregnancies from the start!

I intend to blog as much of our delivery as gets past the censor ;)

Can I join?

Congrats on your little girl! I will update the temp list. :)

That is one epic bump...!

rabab780 - congrats on your little boy! (Don't know what happened to your post, I'm sure I hit the multi-quote button...) I'll update the temp list imminently.

18 :blue: : :pink: 13

Finally finished painting the nursery! You can't really tell in the pic but I painted the tray around the ceiling a more tan color than the walls. Her bedding and room decor is green and brown with elephants so this should work perfect. Next is shopping for window treatments to replace ugly blinds, I want to get some of those pull down blinds that don't have any strings - much safer for baby :)

Attachments

• DSC_2806.jpg
    DSC_2806.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_2807.jpg
    DSC_2807.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 12
really nice Abagail!

I love the sound of the green & brown combination, and no doubt little hints of pink here and there for your girl will look so amazing! :D

Thanks sue - will definitely find a way to squeeze some pink in there! :)

Beautiful story!!

I've tried to reply a few times but with bad service they are getting lost :(
Hi to the new person!!!
Tlh good luck on the job interview!! I hope you get it!! Yesterday was my 1yr workings with my job.
Congrats to those finding out!!
I have a hard time reading birth stories (unless I've been friendly with them on here) because my birth experience was so rough. But if any of you would like to read mine it is in the bottom right corner of my signiture. Don't read it mrsbellum!!!

Big :hugs: to those that need it!!!

Good morning ladies...I hope everyone is doing well. DH has the day off today! SO glad!
Today is looking a bit wet but hopefully we get out and about. Don't have much to report here. Just been so busy with DD and house hunting. Haven't really thought much about baby stuff recently...but we MAY have a name at last! DH said he likes Levi...not sure of a middle name yet been tossing about a few possibilities.

I've tried to reply a few times but with bad service they are getting lost :(
Hi to the new person!!!
Tlh good luck on the job interview!! I hope you get it!! Yesterday was my 1yr workings with my job.
Congrats to those finding out!!
I have a hard time reading birth stories (unless I've been friendly with them on here) because my birth experience was so rough. But if any of you would like to read mine it is in the bottom right corner of my signiture. Don't read it mrsbellum!!!

Big :hugs: to those that need it!!!

Thanks for the heads up!

Good morning ladies...I hope everyone is doing well. DH has the day off today! SO glad!
Today is looking a bit wet but hopefully we get out and about. Don't have much to report here. Just been so busy with DD and house hunting. Haven't really thought much about baby stuff recently...but we MAY have a name at last! DH said he likes Levi...not sure of a middle name yet been tossing about a few possibilities.

Enjoy your day off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->