~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Hello ladies, sorry I've been MIA, just been cranky in general...ahh!!!

Congrats on all the new pink and blue bumps!! and for those of you staying team yellow, I must confess I envy your will power.!

and I just realized in 32 days I'll be double digits....EEK!!!

i had loads of fun at the two babyshowers. i think becouse i was all relaxed and able to not worry about having homework lol... gotta get use to that idea....:happydance:
there were so many games. i won alot of them. (Got 4 gift cards and a gift bag of makeup and spa stuff):haha:
list of games were count all change in purse like number of coins not the total amount of dolars. and who ever has the most coins wins a prize. well all the coins go into a piggy bank for the babbies savings.love that idea right.:thumbup:
next game was cant say the word Baby or cross your legs or feet. if you do you loose your necklace even if you get someone elses you loose all of the ones you have. and then the one with the most by the end of party gets a prize.
the other one when you get there you get a raffle ticket. when in middle of party everyone is there by now... they do the raffle calling two people. well you dont get a prize, you get to be the game person and have to pic a partner and the game is one is a monkey with a blind fold and the other has a blind fold both sitting in chairs and the partner has to feed the monkey while blindfolded mashed up banana with a baby spoon who ever gets out first wins. partner and monkey get a prize its fun and you take pics .:haha:
the guys or girls that come they played beer pong on a pong table but minus the beer. the winner gets to pic out of a bag a jar of baby food and the looser has to eat the jar of baby food. pics please to see the sour faces lol. :) its fun the guys played this the most.
lots more but fun night.

asfm- my hubby surprised me when i woke. for graduating. he had gotten me a sewing machine and my step mom is gonna re teach me how to use it becouse its been since high school since i sewed. and he got me a Paula Deen cook ware set it has 18 pieces, so excited.:happydance:

Hi ladies,

I've been reading his thread for ages but it moves so quickly! My EDD is July 24th. Congratulations to all the pink & blue bumps (and yellow!).

Just purchased my Ergo!!

https://www.ergouk.co.uk/ergobaby-organic-carrier-red-butterfly-figure-p-13.html

Sooo cute. Decided against getting a baby bjorn as I am going to be taking a more natural route to parenting (bed sharing, wearing etc) so it seemed sensible to choose a better designed carrier (but with buckles!)

I love it. :D

Been reading but not posting, trying to keep up with everything. Hope everyone is well xx

Just purchased my Ergo!!

https://www.ergouk.co.uk/ergobaby-organic-carrier-red-butterfly-figure-p-13.html

Sooo cute. Decided against getting a baby bjorn as I am going to be taking a more natural route to parenting (bed sharing, wearing etc) so it seemed sensible to choose a better designed carrier (but with buckles!)

I love it. :D

Been reading but not posting, trying to keep up with everything. Hope everyone is well xx

Very cute!!! :)

Sue, my first baby purchase was an Ergo too! I don't like the Baby Bjorn either as it's not good for their hips!

We just bought a carrier also! My husband is very excited to use it and I can't wait to see him wearing Aisling, I may cry :haha: We also have an awesome stroller so we will be using both depending on the situation.

My maternity shirts came in yesterday and I love them! I just need to wash them. We got her crib set up and bought one of those cubby things where you buy the cloth bins for it. We are going to use that for her clothing for now till she is older and then we'll get her a sturdy dresser and the bins can be used for toys :) Her room is pretty much done minus any decorating we'll be doing, which won't be much since we will probably move next summer.

I hope everyone is well! Sw33tp3a, congrats on graduating! :happydance:

Oh the ergo is suppose to be good. I am holding off to get a Manduca...similar but no infant inserts. I have my heart set on getting one soon. The more I research the more I seem to want one. I already have a mothercare carrier from DD but I only used it for about 4 months because she was so heavy and it just isn't suitable for heavy babies.
Last night I had bad pain in my lower back on my right side. I ended up getting the wheat bag and heating it up for some relief. DH suggested we DTD to fix it. I was still a bit mad at him for not calling me to say he would be home late the other night so I said no on his suggestion!

Manduca is a great choice too! I'm thinking of getting a wrap style one too, DH will probably question it though as we already have the Ergo!

Oh the ergo is suppose to be good. I am holding off to get a Manduca...similar but no infant inserts. I have my heart set on getting one soon. The more I research the more I seem to want one. I already have a mothercare carrier from DD but I only used it for about 4 months because she was so heavy and it just isn't suitable for heavy babies.
Last night I had bad pain in my lower back on my right side. I ended up getting the wheat bag and heating it up for some relief. DH suggested we DTD to fix it. I was still a bit mad at him for not calling me to say he would be home late the other night so I said no on his suggestion!

lol hubbies... there suggestions at times amaze me of were there heads are.

So excited i was finally able to pick out a bedding set and have a picture in my head of how the room will look :happydance: AND dh actually likes the bedding too!!! not everyday we agree on something like that :haha:

Attachments

• jjd1051bed9-big.jpg
    jjd1051bed9-big.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 9
proud army wiffe i had a friend who did this bedding but hers was in boy colors. she even had a matching surf board rug on the floor in front. too cute. im so undecided on ours just i now i want it girly pink and purple.

Vankiwi are you in Vancouver? My brotherinlaws brother and his wife and baby live in Vancouver. They love it. They are applying for permanent residency to stay.
Had a big morning out. Got caught in the rain so stayed an extra hour or so at the shopping centre than planned. Finally made a run to the car with DD and she promptly fell asleep in the car trip home. Got to go get DH from work and do the mad dash out in the wet again in about an hour. Thinking we may do an easy dinner tonight as I am tired!

proud army wiffe i had a friend who did this bedding but hers was in boy colors. she even had a matching surf board rug on the floor in front. too cute. im so undecided on ours just i now i want it girly pink and purple.

I fell in love immediately we live in Florida and I thought what could be more perfect for a summer Florida baby! I wanted something really girly this time too and there is so much to choose from

so i received a call from HR department at my work Friday and when i called back this morning they said they received an e-mail from my manager saying i was off work for pregnancy issues again. HR told me to stop by and pick up a form for my doctor to fill out at the appointment today. I said that was fine and I'll be there. A few minutes later my manager text me telling me to call a different person in HR saying that I could no longer work full-time and she wants a full-time employee. I told her I spoke with someone else and they told me to have the form filled out. My boss said "Ok well I still want a full time employee" i didn't even respond. She knows she can't fire me without reprecussions if i get this note so she's trying to guilt me into quitting. If i quit i won't qualify for unemployment which i'll need if i don't get this othr job. I'm just hoping i get a callback this week so i can tell my boss to shove it!!!

on a lighter note i find out the gender in of the baby in 3 hours!!

Wow tlh your boss sounds horrible. I got laid off from my job because I'm pregnant too. I worked in a nursing home and my midwife put me on a no heavy lifting profile which apparently my work doesn't accommodate. I'm still an employee technically but I think ill be looking for a different employer after I have baby.

Good luck at your scan :) are you hoping or predicting a specific gender?

Please add me to the blue team. We are having a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->