~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Yay tracey and littlelegs! Welcome and congrats!

Oh meant to say on the flu jab - i already had it, it was when i was in the 2WW, i told them there was a chance i could be pregnant and they said it was best to have it to protect you. I had it last time round too. But yes, each to their own...

Hi everyone :hi:

I'm due 2nd July! Got my BFP on Tuesday morning but still can't quite believe it. We've been ttc our first for just under 2 years and this month was our last try before starting our IVF journey!

I'm over the moon but with the worst timing ever my other half is away in America until Sunday and I'm going a bit loopy with no one to talk to! My symptoms seem to have decreased during the week so I'm desperately trying not to panic! Google has reassured me that this can be normal so I'm staying positive (honest!)

Looking forward to getting to know you all :happydance:

Congrats gkl and lulu!

Wow lulu that's some journey! So exciting for you :thumbup: We're here to listen. try not to panic... easier said than done! I got my BFP on sunday and my husband left for a week-long trip on sunday evening so i'm going out of my mind too!!

Thanks MummySS! We've been trying for so long that I was convinced we'd never be able to do this the natural way but it looks like the threat of IVF finally scared my body into doing what it's supposed to :haha:

Sorry to hear your husband's away too - it really sucks! Can't wait for the weekend when our husbands are home!

Luckily I'm seeing my best friend tomorrow who's been one of the few who know that we've been trying so I finally get someone to talk to and celebrate with (other than you guys of course!)

Congrats gkl! :happydance:

Hi everyone :hi:

I'm due 2nd July! Got my BFP on Tuesday morning but still can't quite believe it. We've been ttc our first for just under 2 years and this month was our last try before starting our IVF journey!

I'm over the moon but with the worst timing ever my other half is away in America until Sunday and I'm going a bit loopy with no one to talk to! My symptoms seem to have decreased during the week so I'm desperately trying not to panic! Google has reassured me that this can be normal so I'm staying positive (honest!)

Looking forward to getting to know you all :happydance:

Yay, congrats Lulu! I am also due 2nd July. How great that you fell naturally just before IVF! :wohoo:

I have had no more spotting so far today and I am so stoked! I am trying to chock the spotting up to implantation that just took a while to "travel out".

I have had no more spotting so far today and I am so stoked! I am trying to chock the spotting up to implantation that just took a while to "travel out".

Fab news about the spotting (or rather lack of!) :happydance:

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about and was just baby making itself comfy!

Hi whigfield, just noticed that you've been trying to 2 years too! Massive congratulations on finally getting your BFP!

Can I join you, I found out a couple of days ago I'm due July 5th. I have a 2 1/2 boy called Remy and a 9 month old girl called Zuri so its going to be fun times ahead. Good luck ladies x

Congratulations Mildred - you'll certainly be kept busy!

Is anyone else too tired to stay up but too excited to go to bed?!

Hi whigfield, just noticed that you've been trying to 2 years too! Massive congratulations on finally getting your BFP!

Thank you! It feels so long but I know it's nothing compared to some other women.. But my goodness, it's been long enough!! :haha:

whoohoo Mildred, we are due the same day!!!

On a kind of side not, I find it kinda amusing that people can be due the same day and be different "weeks" Gotta love the whole LMP thing and how are bodies are all different!

MrsLuLu- I was just going to ask if anyone else feels SUPER tired. I'm surprised to feel this exhausted so early on...it's just past 6pm and I want to go to bed, and if i think i'm exhausted now, then I don't know what I'm in for down the line!

So far the only symptoms I'm noticing: very sore breasts, fatigue, a couple crying spells out of the blue for NO reason at all, bad toothaches today (like I get around ovulation) and lots of irritability. Fun, fun- though I remind myself how happy I am to be tired, etc since it means the little one is cooking away in there :winkwink:

I'm super exhausted too, our bodies must be working hard growing those beans!! :)

my #s are nearly tripling. but we have an ultrasound and first ob appt nov 15th. can't wait. this neaususness is killin me. can't wait to find out if there's more then one in there...

Due July 1st...just barely made it in with you guys! This is my first! We are so excited, but apprehensive. Praying that everything goes fine.

My symptoms are: sore boobs, waves of nausea and slight occasional cramping.

Anyone else having cramps? It worries me a lot! Everything I've read says it is normal but it is not reassuring me. I guess I will not stop worrying until I hold the little one in my arms.

Congrats everyone
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back