~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

This might be TMI, but has anyone else gotten stretch marks way down low? (like on the pubic mound). I have a vertical stretch mark there that is literally about 2 cm wide!! It's crazy looking and I didn't even know I had it until I caught sight of it in a mirror... lol.

I have stretch mark on my hips and boobs. They are whitish looking, if that makes any sense. But I've never seen any down there *knock on wood*

I can't say I have studied that area in a while...so I really have no idea if I got marks there or not. Went over to a friends for a cup of coffee and chat today...was so nice just hanging out and talking. Libby was getting tired so we had to go or I would have stayed longer. I put some laundry on and did some groceries but I am feeling so unmotivated to move an inch lately. Baby is having a great time kicking me in the ribs. I hardly slept last night...I am now on magnesium/calcium vitamins to help relieve the leg cramps...not sure if they make you an insomniac or if it was just a fluke incident.

Hi July Sunbeams :kiss:

I haven't been on in over a week - the resort DH and I run opened last weekend and we had 50 guests and only 11 staff :wacko: it was so busy and awful. I worked 80hrs in 8 days and I'm still recovering (and working...) praying that I will get sent on mat leave early. We still have to pack up our house and move out :dohh: But as it stands I'm 3 weeks away from mat leave.

My little sprout is so active all the time! all sorts of moves and jabs :baby: cutie <3 I'm feeling pretty good all-in-all. Sleep is becoming harder to reach, my belly wanted to be supported in a way I couldn't sort out last night - and I was so hot. My face and hands have been feeling a little swollen over the last few days, like stretched out and warm, but I don't think it's cause for alarm. keeping my eye on it.

Has anyone else been feeling really horny :twisted: I wouldn't say I'm feeling sexy or anything, but I feel like I want to be having sex everyday!!!! :blush: This is not the norm! During the day I just get these rushes of love or passion and desire - so weird! Nice, but just strange. Had some fab :sex: last night and I thought that would sort me out for a while, but then today I felt all horny again! :haha: oh well...

Anyway, I wanted to post of bumpy pic of my big baby! For comparison (which is crazy - I was looking at my 4/5week belly) 22 weeks first, then this week's at 33 - can't believe I still have 6.5 weeks to grow!!!

Attachments

• 22_Weeks.jpg
    22_Weeks.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 33_Weeks.jpg
    33_Weeks.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 4
Yes floating you are not alone...I don't feel sexy either but my hormones are crazy for sex...and my discharge has been a fair bit too...There is no way we are going to have sex it's painful enough just walking about with the spd.
DD is having a good nap today...thank GOD. I think part of my insomnia is from listening to her in the night because she has a cold so is a bit snuffly I been listening for her breathing instead of sleeping. Then when I finally did get to sleep DH poked me and said I was snoring.

floating - lovely pictures. cute bump :)

floating and libbysmum - my sex drive is through the roof as well. I just wish it wasn't so hard for me to move lol.

So little update on me, and an apology that I haven't been around much.

Everything is fine baby-wise. S/he is lying oblique so sort of diagonally, so I'm hoping s/he will shift soon because it's not the most comfortable of positions.
Also s/he is measuring 2 weeks ahead (according to fundal height).

Other than that I don't think there's massive amounts to tell really.

Here's my 35 week pic just taken

431021_338877322905769_865175734_n.jpg

I've still got stuff to buy and haven't packed a hospital bag or anything lol. So disorganised. But then again I really really doubt it'll be early so I figure I've got time.

lovely bumps floating and alice :thumbup:

I actually threw a few things in a bag the other day! mainly baby bits, I wanna wear my pj's until nearer the birth so they're not going in there yet! plus am really hoping for another home birth in which case i'll not need the bag anyway ;), just thought it'd be handy to have a few essentials to hand, anything extra if things go wrong and we end up in hospital can be added by DH after :D

oh and i'm with you on sleep issues :(, just laid awake last night, sooo annoying. I'm hoping it was mostly down to our house being hot as the boiler has gone wrong again, this time not turning off :dohh:

Lovely bumps :)

I'm also having sleep issues but its more due to pelvic and hip pain and not being. Able to find a place or position to relieve the pain. I'm so glad this pregnancy is almost over. Just have to keep telling myself that I will have my baby girl shortly and it'll all be worth it!

Wish I was with you girls with the high sex drives! I feel quite bad for my dh, my mojo left the building months ago and has yet to return.

I'm with you Abigail. I think mine would be higher if I didn't have all the pain after dtd. Poor dh :haha:

mines pretty non existent too :blush:, agree though if it didn't hurt after i'd prob be more up for it.

I have a stretch mark in the same spot and it is huge. It didn't go away after I had baby either.
Today was my last day of work!! Yay!!
Can't reply more but love the bump pics ladies!! Here is one of the pictures I had taken Monday at 30 weeks for my maternity shoot.
Oh and I'm up 2 lbs still and fun dal height is measuring 2 weeks large

Attachments

• IMG_20130523_140348.jpg
    IMG_20130523_140348.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 9
i think my sex drive would be much lower id i had the option to have sex. lol i think about it alot though!!

need to pack a hospital bag, ive had two nights in a row where i wake up to period like contractions that feel very different than my usual irritable uterus contractions. i also think ive started to lose my plug. keep telling this little I'll shove her back in if she tries to come too early!! im overall exhausted, but am really wanting to clean. too scared to be up too much so ive been fighting the urge. counting down the days til its safe for her to come and im going to go crazy on this house!! i miss my clean house :( its so cluttery.p
nice to see an uodate alice!! i wonder whats up with eve? must get off and get the kids dinner they are getting crazy!

I've yet to pack my hospital bag either, has anyone does this yet?

my sex drive has been non existent as well mainly due to the extreme pelvic pain. i have a hard enough time rolling over in bed or getting up from a chair to even try to have sex!

i have a couple more things to buy for the baby the only thing i need before she comes is a baby monitor and diapers the swing i want to get can wait and then i want a double stroller thats not necessary yet either.

i have not packed a bag yet either..i have mounds and mounds of laundry to do but i've been so busy with work and my daughter that when i try to do the laundry im exhausted so my plan for the long weekend is to get laundry done and my bag packed.

the nursery is a complete mess too, my sister is supposed to come over next weekend to help me get that together and im really hoping she doesnt bail because i dont think i have the energy to do it and my hubby is useless because he thinks everything can just keep waiting until its too late

No, I haven't done a hospital bag... or written out a birth plan :dohh:

My baby feels SO BONY! My 22w ultrasound said my placenta is anterior, but I feel (and see) baby's pokey parts so clearly and often that I don't see how it could be anterior... confused.

Does anyone else get colostrum when you squeeze yet? If so, what colour? Mine comes out bright orange!! It's like creamsicle colour and I think that's kind of strange...

Yes, got the colostrum happening mines milky creamy too...my boobs hurt like heck the past couple of days. I been using a heatpack on them which helps and giving them a massage in the shower.
Hospital bag is packed, birth plan sort of done...only just today as the midwife asked me about it and I felt bad for not having it written down. Mine says...Vbac prefered- yes for vitamin k and hep b for baby and ticked all the boxes for possible birth positions ie standing, all fours, birth ball, shower or bath...the only box I left unchecked was bed...really hated laying there with Libby but I had the high blood pressure monitor thing on so had no choice it seemed.
I had my 34 week appointment today...it went well. I asked about the baby being prosterior as that was the case with Libby. They suggested I work with gravity and do as much as I can leaning forward...no reclining! Get down on all fours and scrub the floor the midwife suggested like in the olden days...we both laughed. I really dont want another prosterior delivery as it hurt like heck! So if that helps give me a scrubbing brush I will scrub the floor every day if need be!

I haven't packed my hospital bag yet either but have bought the things I will need to go in it. I will probably throw it together sometime over the weekend or within the next week. I want to be safe cause I have a feeling baby is going to come earlier than dd did (as I say this watch me go over :dohh: )

Yes to the colostrum. Mines like a milky yellow color. Very strange to see :haha:

I've packed my hospital bag but only because my mums first came very early... so i'm a smidge paranoid.

Been told i'm measuring 27 weeks when i should be measuring 33 but after a major panic and booking a £100 private growth scan yesterday we found out that baby is measuring spot on, she is just hidden away. She weighs about 5lbs now which the sonographer said was good. Got another scan today at the hospital at 3 so shall see how that goes too.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->