~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

im back and forth about writing a birth plan. ive never written one before. really, my last birth was the only one i was pushed in the wrong direction with. Does it really make a difference? i think i might ask the OB at my next visit what they like to see. I've not been too keen on writing one out...

No sex drive here for the most part :-/ wish I did have some type of drive. It would be nice just to have that intimacy with DH.

My car of course won't start now. The new battery I bought a few months ago is completely dead now. It won't even turn over. I have a drs appt this afternoon I really need to go to and DS has preschool that I can't get him to :-/ so frustrating!

Phew, it rained here then then temperature rose as soon as it stopped so now it is humid and sticky out! And there's no ceiling fan in the bedroom :(

I have a super specific packing list for my hospital bag, but haven't put anything together yet... And a somewhat organized birth plan that is basically checkboxes of what I do and do not want. Anyone else thinking of lotus birth/delayed cord clamping (like half hour to an hour?).

As for colostrum, I've had it for a couple weeks now. It's clear when it comes out, but dries yellow. I was really put off by it when it first happened actually. I'm a first timer, and although I plan to breastfeed it was just weird seeing stuff ooze from my nipple. In the past, this would have been a sign of something gone terribly wrong lol.

Does anyone else not have a nursery/second bedroom?? I have my basinette and car seat ordered, but honestly have nothing else. My family is throwing me a baby shower to help me out, and that's on June 8th. But besides some clothes, a baby carrier, and a little bouncer chair I have nothing yet! Hopefully when we become home owners someday I can have fun decorating a child's bedroom. But for now we are renters and have to leave the walls alone.

Attached my 32 week bump photo!

Attachments

• Photo on 2013-05-22 at 20.58.jpg
    Photo on 2013-05-22 at 20.58.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone, I got loads of stretchmarks with my first not until late on but to the previous poster ..Mother Earth I have got them 'down there'..I didn't even know until jack was born as I couldn't see :blush:
I love the claw picture! Mine are just red and large :cry:

I feel very unprepared, I haven't got my bag packed and im not going to bother with a birth plan, I will just go with the flow.

Hope you are all well, I've got pain in my hip at the moment it's agony! Feels like it keeps popping out. I only had an appointment in the bank the other day, stood up and the pain was so intense, I had to hobble out. How embarrassing!

Lovely round bump motherearth :)

Kaths I'm like you I won't be bothering with a birth plan either. I didn't have one with dd either just went with the flow. Sometimes I think it's best that way so if things don't work out according to "plan" your not disappointed because you didn't get the birth you wanted. For me my only wish was to have a vaginal delivery and a healthy baby I got both so to me my birth was perfect.

June sorry about the car. Car trouble can be so frustrating :hugs:

Headed to my 34 week appt. will update later with how everything goes :)

has anyone else been having menstrual like cramping? this is the third time.in a row that i have been woken up by rhythmic period cramping, they are different than my usual contractions. the only other pregnancy i experienced period sryle cramping was when i was in labor with #3, but whats going on now is not regular and happen nightly??

MotherEarth we don't have a nursery. We do have a second bedroom, and her drawers will be in there but that's it! I figure there's no point as she'll be in our room for at least a year. Then we'll reevaluate after that! We're also thinking about delayed cord clamping.

mother earth-we dont have a separate room for baby, i haven't even put her bed up yet and probably wont til i see i might use it. we usually bed share, so there is no need for her to have a room.

No, I haven't done a hospital bag... or written out a birth plan :dohh:

My baby feels SO BONY! My 22w ultrasound said my placenta is anterior, but I feel (and see) baby's pokey parts so clearly and often that I don't see how it could be anterior... confused.

Does anyone else get colostrum when you squeeze yet? If so, what colour? Mine comes out bright orange!! It's like creamsicle colour and I think that's kind of strange...

I have this as well, I was told that my placenta is anterior but I've got her parts poking out all the time! Weird..

I have the period type cramping often. But I have contractions all the time too.
We also don't have a 2nd bedroom and likely wont for some time. It's actually ahrd to say as I had some disturbing news from DH today. He told me te spark is gone in our relationship and he can' handle the stress and things aren't right and have never been between us. so I don't know what my future holds for me or my girls.

Miss fox I'm really sorry :nope: that must have been awful to hear. I remember the pain very well that I felt when I received the text of ex-OH saying he wasn't coming home. I pray it's just a bump in the road for you and you both can overcome it x

oh sam :hugs:, gosh I hope you guys can work through this :(

lovely bumps ladies

june...hope the car sorts itself out!

oneandtwo, I don't have any cramping, it might be worth phoning your midwife, just incase? xx

hope everyone else is doing ok and has had a good day! I've actually thrown a few things in a bag but mostly baby stuff plus some maternity pads for me so they're handy after the birth, need to have a further think about what else i'll really need if we transfer! birth plan wise the only plan I have is to have baby at home, otherwise I'm not too bothered :) xx

MissFox I'm going through the same, why do men decide to announce this once were pregnant!
Your girls future will be just fine, they have you!
I'm sorry you are going through this as well :hugs:

so sorry missfox, that is awful :( i hope y'all can work it out, is he willing to go to marriage counseling?

there is no free marriage councelling or any that is covered by our insurance. and I can't really afford it especially now that i've gone off work.

there is no free marriage councelling or any that is covered by our insurance. and I can't really afford it especially now that i've gone off work.

Here are some articles that contain questions that a marriage counselor tends to ask.

https://www.lifescript.com/life/rel...uestions_to_strengthen_your_relationship.aspx

https://www.counsel-search.com/articles/marriage-family-counseling_681.htm

If he is willing to sit down with you, maybe have a serious talk about what it would be like if you two separated. Once you talk about the reality of having to decide custody through court, him finding his own place, not having you there to lean on, etc.. he might realize that separating is really not what he wants. I've only been seeing my OH for two years, but having a talk like this helped us get through a rough patch when I was in my first trimester. Sorry you are going through this in the third trimester though! I have my fingers crossed for you that things will work out. :flower: :hugs:

MissFox so sorry to hear! That must be incredibly difficult, especially right now :hugs:

thanks I will have a look at those. i'm the one who has to find a place as te place we live is his dad's land. and as far as court goes he is shooting for full custody (he says it every time we fight) or 75-80% she would be with him. But he couldn't handle he for that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->