*.*.*~ July Sunshines 2012 ~*.*.*52 pinks, 65 blues, 20 yellows & 2 twins so far :)

I've been getting pains in my cervix today. Those shooting ones that stop you in your tracks when you're trying to walk. Also getting a pain mid bum cheek a bit like a sciatic pain. Wondering if baby is getting low and pressing on something.

As for me right now 'bounce bounce bounce' lol this ball is making me feel sick. Can I get off yet ??? x

I've just been on my ball but I'm reading 50 shades at the moment and can't put it down so I was starting to feel queasy trying to bounce and read at the same time and so I chose the book over the ball haha x

I've been getting pains in my cervix today. Those shooting ones that stop you in your tracks when you're trying to walk. Also getting a pain mid bum cheek a bit like a sciatic pain. Wondering if baby is getting low and pressing on something.

As for me right now 'bounce bounce bounce' lol this ball is making me feel sick. Can I get off yet ??? x

I've just been on my ball but I'm reading 50 shades at the moment and can't put it down so I was starting to feel queasy trying to bounce and read at the same time and so I chose the book over the ball haha x

Lol ooo there's an idea. I have the book sitting upstairs waiting to be read - maybe I should start it tonight :)

Lol ooo there's an idea. I have the book sitting upstairs waiting to be read - maybe I should start it tonight :)

I started it yesterday afternoon and have barely put it down since lol. It's really good in my opinion and not at all like I imagined from what people were saying x

My little Anneliese was born on July 5th at 6:22pm. She weighed 7 pounds 7.2 ounces and was 20 inches long :)

congratulations Tracy! :)
updated list :flow:

surely there are more ladies that have had their babies?! :D

I thought that too. There seems to be alot of ladies over due, including myself :growlmad:

If you are over due like me (was due 7th July) sending :hugs: x x

My yellow bump turned blue!

Dimitri Cornelius arrived this morning, on his due date, at 1:09am. He weighs 7lbs 1oz and he's absolutely perfect.

Dimitri Cornelius arrived this morning, on his due date, at 1:09am. He weighs 7lbs 1oz and he's absolutely perfect.

Congratulations hun!

I'm scheduled for my repeat csection on July 19th at 7:30 am. Can't wait to meet my baby girl! :happydance:

My little girl arrived on 12th July!!!! 6 days overdue but totally worth the wait! We changed her middle name from Alessandra to Rosalia, after my granny. So in love with her. She's perfect!! xx

Congratulations hun!

I'm scheduled for my repeat csection on July 19th at 7:30 am. Can't wait to meet my baby girl! :happydance:

we are sugery buddies. I am scheduled for the exact same time. Good luck

My little girl arrived on 12th July!!!! 6 days overdue but totally worth the wait! We changed her middle name from Alessandra to Rosalia, after my granny. So in love with her. She's perfect!! xx

Congratulations :flower:

Congrats to all the ladies who have had their babies =D !! How is everyone else feeling? I'm still waiting for my lazy little guy to decided to show up. Doctor has already scheduled an induction on the 20th if he doesn't want to come out. Kinda nervous about that and hope he shows up on his own.

My little man is here! Born on his due date 8th July, 7lbs 5oz. I can't believe he is a week old tomorrow! :( good luck to all you mummies who are still waiting & congrats to all those who have had there July sinshines!xxx

my baby girl was born 7/11 at 18:21 weighing 6lbs, 14oz, 21 inches, shes guna be tall like her daddy.

Hi ladies.

Congrats on all the arrivals.

My baby BOY Jack Eric arrived on 11th july at 12:35pm....8 days late....weighing 7lb 8.

Love him to pieces.

N xx

Aww so many babies :)

Congratulations to you all :) xxx

Just checking in to let you guys know I had my priness on July 8th, so she came when I was 38 weeks. I did a short birth story:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1091557-had-my-baby-38wks.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->