July Testers-Fun, Sun and POAS! 13 BFP!

twinkie2

Mom of 2 Girls
Reaction score
https://www.billygorilly.com/activities-printables/seasons/3/pics/july.jpg
This is a continuation from the June thread Confuzion started. Any and all are welcome to join. We are here to support, comfort, and laugh our way through this journey of ttc, whether it's your first or last! No such thing as tmi here. Share stories, ask questions, ttc or not, it's all game here, have fun ladies and loads of :dust: on all of us!

July Testers
n.miller
xheylove
cravemyheart
labellavie
Deal9027
Hunni12
KatO79
shterr612
sharnw
Cheekygringo
fairyy
macydarling
bluefish1980
Bug222
Excited2See
KalonKiki
canadabear
slowloris
Bluebearmommy
Mrs Mc
wantbump
citrusfruit
KrissyB
Dantz
JessicaMarie
LoveMyBoys27
caringo
pinkturtle
Loobs
Rhodiolagal
mwah_xx
Ladybirdgb
MolGold
Lintu
emma1985
Mintastic
bornthiswayxo
30mummyof1
RonnieV
smiley4442
StarM
sn0wbunnie
CrystalRN
jumpingo
KTJ006
saranweg
sharsam1
sweetbliss89
PixiePike
MnGmakes3
Hollynesss
Ummi2boyz
wifeofbear
parinitha
Dark_Star
neff 30
starluck
AugustBride6
Wcpp
stellaluna431
SKP
DandJ
Tillys_Mum
sekhmet2013
kiwilove
Lil Mama Bear
lutz720
manifestmama
havingmyfirst
Jspencer
mom2sam

stalking-but not in the creepy way :winkwink:
confuzion
Ilovetomatoes
Lirpa11

:bfp:
lucy1
twinkie2
macy7t7
frenchie35
MegNE922
kwynia
islandnikki
msp_teen
mkerby16
Kyliem87
Pug2012
DentDoc16
Edison23

And here is the graduate thread for everyone once they get their :bfp: started by the lovely confuzion
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2195437-tww-buddies-graduate-thread.html​

AF is not here yet, but I know she's coming. Count me in Twinkie.

Hopefully making a baby in June and testing in July! :)

Hey ladies! I'm joining. AF hit me last night. If my cycle is really 42 days now, I wont ovulate again til July, so I'm gonna be here for the long haul.

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!

I'm here! Still waiting to O for June but I don't want to miss out on this party! Confuzion I hope you stalk!!

Ill be joining.....I am nearing the end of AF. I will be testing july 4th!!! I'm hoping for a sparkler baby!!!!

Evil witch officially claimed me after 31 days. 15 day LP.... Not bad.

Welcome to all the ladies. FX that July brings lots of BFPs. Here's to a nice cool third trimester, and lots of spring babies.

Just like my cycle buddy Lynny I'm joining in on the fun now because I <3 all you ladies & I'll let you know if I officially join for July testing when the time comes. I Oed earlier than I thought which YAY for Oing on time BUT we didn't BD as though I were in the fertile window yet so I'm feeling a little disappointed that we only BD 3 days before and the day before O.

Fx Fx Fx to everyone this cycle :dust:

Deal you o'd already! Just stalking your chart and it was friday that's so early for us you lucky duck! :) I'm still waiting to O. Hopefully it'll happen today! I'll just be a few days behind you!
The day before O is statistically the best day to bd on so you are definitely good!

:wave: Deal9027 & Lynny77-I've put you both on the list, but hoping that I get to move you to the stalker list in just a few weeks and you both have your BFP's before July! I think you have great BD in Deal! Like Lynny said, day before O is perfect!

labellavie-AF is due July 4th for me too! I hope we can both get 4th of July sparklers!

Twinkie - how are you holding up? What kind of tests will they do when you see the Dr? Fx Fx Fx you get a sticky BFP this cycle!!!!! I'm rooting for you!!!!!!!!!!

June started off horrible so put me in for Jul:)

:hi: Hunni!

Deal-not 100% sure, when I was in for the mc, he just said he wanted to check thyroid levels and do some other blood tests but not sure what exactly, he also said he wanted to do an ultrasound and look around, make sure that everything is all where and how it should be. I think it's just a beginning, make sure there are no obvious concerns, type of thing. I don't even know what will all actually be done at this appointment or if it's going to just be a consult and schedule bloods for another day.

Twinkie, good luck with the tests!!! Could you put me on stalker list for this cycle? Need to have chat w/ RE first to see what's going on so going to NTNP for this cycle :). Thank you!

Twinkie, good luck with the tests!!! Could you put me on stalker list for this cycle? Need to have chat w/ RE first to see what's going on so going to NTNP for this cycle :). Thank you!

Thanks and absolutely I can, I hope everything is okay! Do you have an appt with the RE?

I do. My appt is on the 24th...a day after O! hahahaha. We have to wait approx. 1 month to get an RE appt. yep...they are that busy. Baby making business is a serious business :).

Here I am! AF just stopped in to let me know that June is not my month, but here's to July and testing around our 5th wedding anniversary, July 4th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->