July Testers-Fun, Sun and POAS! 13 BFP!

thanks ladies, I only got blue because I was quickly running into the grocery store with my 2 and 4 year olds (so clearly they are ticking time bombs!) and FRERs were $20 there, which seemed insane. I told myself not to even bother, but I couldnt resist! Ugh! This is almost worst than just not testing...

but one more thing, when I hold it up directly to the light, it is blue. Do blue tests leave blue evaps? I had a really weird line on an Answer test maybe 2-3 days ago. on the top and bottom of the line, it was unquestionably pink, but the rest looks like a colorless indent. it was SUCH a dark indent though, which I had never had with that brand. Wish I could just do blood counts at home!!!!

Yes, they can be blue. I was very frustrated with the CVS brand I got. I had faint lines on all three! Not saying yours couldn't be a faint bfp...I just wouldn't trust them at all. Here's mine if you want to see it. FX it gets darker! FRER is ridiculously expensive. The cheapest I've found them was $11 for two at HEB (which I'm sure they don't have in Vermont). Maybe Walmart has them cheaper?

Have you looked into ICs online? I bought a 50 pack of Sure Predict 10mIU for like $12 lol.

I think my test looked like yours the day I got my BFP. The first test was the same Clear Blue one.. but I bought a FRER and took another test a few hours later and it was clearly + ... so I would say it's definitely possible that it's a + =)

Good luck Jessica! Try the 99¢/dollar store. Most have pretty good pink dye tests - for a dollar!

Well, figured I ought to test on the last day of July, just in case I'd get my BFP...no such luck! I did get a BFIndent though! :growlmad: Ah well...on to August :)

I haven't been on here in exactly one month today apparently. Last month was pretty hard on me a lot happened including early mc. Well... I am now 7 days late today had what I believe to be IB. One tiny spot of brown, so small could barely be seen, and if I wasn't watching for AF I would have never noticed it. I am going to poas in the morning with FMU. Will be the first one this cycle.

I am sorry for your loss- here is a link to one of the August threads that is pretty buzzing...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...es-symptom-spotting-girl-talk-poas-party.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->