July Testers-Fun, Sun and POAS! 13 BFP!

Hi! Can I join?
This month DH and I will start TTC #1 for the first time!! I'm taking my last pill on Thursday sooo will probably have my withdrawal bleed/CD1 around the 16th of this month. So yes I know there's alot of wishful thinking and speculation going on here with me, but hey might as well be hopeful right? :shrug: I could end up not ovulating for 5 months and be one of those post bcp horror stories, but it would be lovely if I would O just a couple of weeks after stopping and be in my first TWW at the beginning of July. I won't be charting or doing opk's or anything at first, just trying to BD as much as possible, so I won't really know if I even ovulated or not. Regardless of what happens I know I'll be POAS by the start of the 3rd week of July just for the heck of it because I won't be able to control myself! :haha:

I'd love to join you all again, I'll try and be better this time about following everyone's progress:winkwink:

Am currently CD4 and will expect O around CD13/14 (with CD13 being slightly more likely):happydance:

Welcome to all the new comers.

ILT - maybe you'll get lucky and o from the left and conceive. FX for you.

Spoke to RE this morning. I have a cd 3 appointment on Wednesday for blood work and an ultrasound to make sure everything is good. Then going over med schedule and off to the pharmacy to get meds. FX that this is the miracle treatment. ILT is right. Baby making is serious business and also quite pricey. Lol.

Btw I hate cd1. Feeling horrible. Tried to go outside and help DH with the landscaping we've been working on. Cramps got bad and I got sick. And I feel horrible that he's doing all the hard stuff himself.

MK, welcome.

Everyone else, Hi :D

N. Miller, I don't want to sound too negative but I am a little tired of hoping. I'm just having a little pity party for myself. A little rough day today :). I am sure I'll get back on my feet and TTC mode after June 24th :D. Hope you'll get great results for your test!

MK, welcome.

Everyone else, Hi :D

N. Miller, I don't want to sound too negative but I am a little tired of hoping. I'm just having a little pity party for myself. A little rough day today :). I am sure I'll get back on my feet and TTC mode after June 24th :D. Hope you'll get great results for your test!

ILT - I know that feeling:hugs: and it's perfectly ok to feel that way. It's how I felt before I saw the RE and had a plan. The plan is the only reason I didn't curl up into the fetal position and refuse to even look at anyone when AF showed.

AF got me today. Please add me! I should be testing the 2nd week of July! Cycle 2, here we go! Good luck ladies! Hoping this is our cycle!

Sorry about AF shterr612, but glad you found us and I agree :)

Had the worst day imaginable right now. Scheduler at my RE called to book HSG for next Wednesday. Told her I had a change in insurance and gave her the id ans group number. She told me she'd verify coverage and call me back. 2 hrs later a diff lady calls and says that she was verifying my info for tomorrow's appointment and that my old insurance provider aid I wasn't covered. I told her that I changed it with someone else just that morning and told her my new inurance provider. She states "oh we don't participate with them" and proceeds to tell me tomorrow's visit will be $1050 up front. I told her I'd talk to my husband and call back. Then proceed to hang up and sob uncontrollably. Who has $1000 sitting around? 10 min later, lady number 1 calls and says "you're all set, just a $50 copay". Wtf? At this point I explain my confusion. She apologizes for woman number 2's mistake. But still. It was devastating.

n miller- im sorry you had to go through that. that was very mean of the second lady.

Wow nmiller, so sorry :( im glad you're covered but what an emotional day!

Thanks everyone. It was rough. This whole process is hard, without hearing the price tag just ao I can have a baby.

How awful, big hugs to you n.miller and I'm so glad you only have to pay $50!!!

N.miller so sorry you had to go through that! Big hugs to you! This whole process is stressful enough.

Ugh oh my gosh. Incompetent workers can honestly ruin someones day. Especially in the healthcare field. I'm so sorry you had to go through that n.miller :hugs:.

Join me in ,
And on the off chance of a miracle I don't get AF this month, I will stalk anyway..

Actually, I just looked and I get 2 goes at it in July...

Up way too early for my liking. RE appointment at 7am. I am beyond exhausted. Just worried now that they'll tell me the dumb woman canceled the appointment because I'm "self pay" and couldn't make a payment instead of insurance pay. Tossed and turned all night. We will see how this goes.

GL for today n.miller, I hope your appointment is still on

@n.miller : I hate the 'what if' tossing and turning. I get that the night before I fly, and not because I'm afraid of flying. I just don't like so much of my experience left up to the airline/airport cronies.

Im officially in for July, got AF this morning, but I should be ovulating around our 13th anniversary so that will be fun ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->