*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Just wanted to add that AF came for me! No July bfp for me :( - on to August though :)

I'm still without a period, tested Wed (I think) and got a negative. Haven't tested anymore just yet. I've already missed my entire period for the month of July unless it comes really late and I have 2 in August. :shrug:

I'm going to test this Tue, it will be a week late by then. Really hoping that this is my month, I feel like I've worked hard enough for it and been as patient as I can be. [-o<

I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks :( Trying again now though!! xx

Sarah-My condolences for your loss. A friend of mine just lost her baby too, after he was born..all this time in the womb he was battling CDH. They had LTTC for off and on 3 years, it finally happened naturally. It's such a cruel world we live in.

Well, I'm out the bitch got me this morning. :nope:

Sarah, I am so sorry for your loss.

Armywife, that must be awful for your friend, I know how hard it has been for me losing mine at a very early stage, so it must be so awful to have created the bond so strong as to give birth.

AF has finally been and gone, so Hubby beware, I'm coming to get you!!!!

It's ok, I was really upset at the time but now I know that It will happen when it happens and when it does it will be so worth the wait!! :D xx

Well, ladies, I'm just back from holidays and still no AF--but 2 BFNs. Looks like my long cycles are getting longer...I'm taking Vitex now so hoping it helps.

Congrats to those of you that got your BFPs! To the rest of you, good luck with your next cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"