*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Congrats to all the ladies who got their :bfp: this month its very exciting news :D im 5dpo today, am hoping for an April baby, it would be the best present ever :D Onto August testing thread i go :D

Congrats on all the BFPs, currently 7DPO and getting AF symptoms so will see how it goes as was really thinkin this may be my month x

Don't give up yet - those symptoms could be pregnancy related too! I've had slight cramping over the last couple days which is actually a positive sign but feels a bit like period cramps

That gives me a bit of hope, thank you, hope you have a H & H 9months x

Newbie here :) Could you put me down for the 29th? I don't know what DPO I'm at because we haven't been trying but not preventing. We plan on actively starting to try in the next month or two. However, AF is almost a week late and if it doesn't show up soon I will test on Friday

:dust: to all

Newbie here :) Could you put me down for the 29th? I don't know what DPO I'm at because we haven't been trying but not preventing. We plan on actively starting to try in the next month or two. However, AF is almost a week late and if it doesn't show up soon I will test on Friday

Welcome!! How do you have the strength to wait so long to test!! I would have tested every day by no :haha:

AF is due on the 30th I will test then or the 31st and until AF shows up, BUT FX she DOESN'T!! right now im 9 or 10 dpo....very hopeful....wishing I could post my chart...but I need to make a few more posts before im allowed :)

I am 4 days late... still testing negative. I am never late. I have two kids already. And I got pregnant each time very easily. I guess I have to wait and try again...

Welcome!! How do you have the strength to wait so long to test!! I would have tested every day by no :haha:

Thanks :) And well, my periods can be irregular and it's not abnormal for me to skip up to 3 months so I don't have high hopes of actually being pregnant this week. Since my period is so off schedule, I usually wait to see if it's more than a week late before I test. Also won't have the money til pay day on Friday :p

I'd like to be put on for the 30th please! Although I may not be able to wait that long! Will keep you all posted :) I'm feeling pg today... oh the waiting to see is terrible!! I just wish today was over so I could go take a nap.

I'd like to be added. I'll be testing on the 27 or the 28. Already tested today and think I may be seeing v v v faint positive but most likely not. Hopefully tom will be different.

I'd like to be added. I'll be testing on the 27 or the 28. Already tested today and think I may be seeing v v v faint positive but most likely not. Hopefully tom will be different.
Fingers crossed!

Well today the :witch: is due and nothing yet. In which there's still 4 hours left in the day for the wench to come. Only pregnancy signs I noticed were extreme nausea and my CM was an abundant egg white. Not sure if that's even considered a symptom :shrug:.

I guess I'll :test: tomorrow, but I'm sure it will come back as a :bfn:.

Yay, got my BFP yesterday!! Still can't believe and it and certainly can't sleep (hence being on BnB at 4am!) Thanks to all of you lovely ladies for all your support over the last 8 months) and good luck to all still to test xxx

Congrats!!!!!! That is so exciting!! did you do anything special this month to increase your chances?

Nope nothing of note! We haven't been temping or using OPKs or anything as I have a tendency to get obsessive! Just lots of BDing. The GP did send me for a blood test this month to check I was ovulating so don't know if that just took some of the pressure off or something- just felt good to know something was being investigated if you know what I mean! How are things going with you?

I dont temp or use OPK's either as I tend to have an obsessive personality as well... I just try to Bd lots !! The only thing I'm investing in this month is preseed... now I'm just patiently waiting to O.... How long were you trying?

Yay, got my BFP yesterday!! Still can't believe and it and certainly can't sleep (hence being on BnB at 4am!) Thanks to all of you lovely ladies for all your support over the last 8 months) and good luck to all still to test xxx

Congrats that is wonderful news! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->