*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

I think I will end up being out today. Just went to the bathroom and there's a very very faint tint of brown when I wiped. Probably AF on its way. Although, I've never had a tint of brown before, she usually shows up full force ha. My boobs are usually sore for a few days before AF also but no soreness this week. I'm sure I'll know if she's coming or not by the end of the day and update you guys. Even if AF shows up, it is somewhat a good thing because then I can start charting. Usually it's not abnormal for me to skip up to 3 months but I had one last month & if I get AF this month then maybe she's back on track :)

Please add me to July 30th!

I haven't had a full cycle yet since coming off the mini pill but based on when I came off the implant I think I'm due for AF on the 30th. Got a BFN but fingers crossed Saturday will be different :) x

I'm a day late. But that's nothing..I felt for sure yesterday AF was on her way, and I feel nothing today. I'm sure it's late due to stress, and she'll come within the next few days.

I want to test, but then again I don't because I hate that disappointment you get with each :bfn:. Even 17 months in I still get upset. So I think I may wait till AF gets here. Although I'll probably change my mind and test Saturday.

I'm sorry to be so in between about it. I know there would be one line anyway and don't need that confirmation.

The :witch: got me girls... onward & upwards to August!

Good luck to those still in limbo :dust:

xxx

Caved and tested today, got a :bfn:. Of course. Still no AF. I'm sure the bitch will be late as hell. This is such torture. I'm so sick of getting disappointed month after month.

Aww sorry to hear .. Hopefully you get that :bfp: soon!!

Bad news I have... The ugly :witch: caught me this afternoon after being late for almost 12 days. That's so frustrating. :sad2:
Anyways I am again on the high hopes for next cycle :wohoo:

I'm out... The :witch: Showed up....August Here I Come!

:witch: got me last night. Looks like I'm out. GL to everyone else hoping for BFPs

No AF yet, but the 2 tests I've taken have both been negative - so I'll bet I'll see her soon :(

I'm out, AF showed up this morning :(. Good luck to those who are still waiting.

Hi ladies, got my BFP this mornin at 11dpo x

Thats wonderful news congrats tilly! Wishing you a h&h 9 months :D
So sorry to hear about the AF's girls, hopefully august is your month :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back