July TTC on clomid looking for buddies * 4 BFP already!!*

I didnt have a CD21 prog test this cycle but I did with my successful clomid cycle with my daughter and my CD test came back at 82! but in saying that it seems that I have high progesterone levels in pregnancy as my 2 blood draws on 14/18dpo came back as 234 & 289!

I didnt have a CD21 prog test this cycle but I did with my successful clomid cycle with my daughter and my CD test came back at 82! but in saying that it seems that I have high progesterone levels in pregnancy as my 2 blood draws on 14/18dpo came back as 234 & 289!

Wow! 82! Mine was 12 last round. I'm hoping for a much higher level this round. Seems like a lot of the BFP's I've seen had prog levels in the 40's or above.

Just checking in with everyone to find out how the month is going. Give some updates! :thumbup:

I finally got AF and start my Clomid 100 mg on Sunday! I'm cautiously excited!

Segs -- we are almost on the same track. I did clomid 50 mg last month and will do 100 mg this month. How's it going for you?

Hey ladies!!! I'm currently 4-6 DPO, I'm pretty sure I ovulated Monday for Tuesday. Fx'd!!! My vision is getting better, but I won't be going back on Clomid again... I'm torn about how I feel. On one hand I'm thinking " like hell I'm going to jeopardize my vision for anything, and then on the other hand I'm sad... What if month 3 was going to be our month? Hopefully we are pregnant and I won't have to worry about any of this stuff!! But if AF arrives we will be taking a month off for sure, and will go see my Dr. on Aug 22nd. The nurse mentioned their is another drug option? I'm thinking maybe she was talking about Fermera? Maybe? If that doesn't work would the next option b IVF? I'm really nervous... I want to complete my family so badly... I hope you are all doing really well!

Hey Feb! I believe that if Clomid doesn't make you ovulate, many doctors will try Femara next, before IVF. However, if the Clomid IS making you ovulate and you STILL aren't getting pregnant, you could still ask about the Femara....from my understanding, it has less of an effect on the uterine lining and cervical mucus, so some people have success with Femara even when Clomid has failed. **Hopefully this is your month, and you won't have to worry about it! Goodluck!**

Feb- keeping fingers crossed for your BFP so you don't have to worry about other options! I've been looking into the next step as well. I've seen some say IUI, others say IUI with injectables, some say IVF. I guess it just depends on your doctor!

I'm currently on CD18... No O yet. I've been taking OPK's 2 or 3 times a day, (overkill, I know.) and nothing. I had positive OPK's on CD13 and 14 on my first round... So I'm so confused why on double the dose I've had nothing. Hoping it's just a late O. Anyone know if a later O affects your chances of BFP? I started with the OPK's on CD 10 so I don't think there's much of a chance I missed it.

I have my CD21 Prog level scheduled for Friday, but I'm not feeling hopeful since I haven't O'd yet.

Hope everyone is doing great. I look forward to seeing what's going on with you all... And hope to see some BFP's!!!

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry I disappeared.

Hi everyone! After a hugely disappointing first Clomid cycle, I took the last month to think about TTC as little as possible, live as stress free as possible, take Clomid and use OPKs, and beyond that, try not to think about it... which included a break from our family here, which was SO difficult to do!

Needless to say, I'm 17DPO, my second Clomid cycle, and I tested for the first time today... :bfp:

We are still in shock - cannot believe it! Congratulations and good luck to you all! :hugs:

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
OMG!!! Congrats AmyG xx Whats your due date?

AFM I am soo blah. I keep telling myself that is a good thing but i seriously never felt this sick with my girls. Just over 3 weeks till my 12 week scan.

OMG!!! Congrats AmyG xx Whats your due date?

AFM I am soo blah. I keep telling myself that is a good thing but i seriously never felt this sick with my girls. Just over 3 weeks till my 12 week scan.

Thank you!! I am due early April, about 5 weeks right now.

And, congratulations to you!! How are you feeling?

My 2 girls are both April babies. Big girl is April 6th and little miss April 23rd!

I feel like death warmed up which I know is a good thing but I have never dealt with this before as my girls were a breeze with no ms at all. I told hubby this is either a boy or twins!!

How are you feeling so far?

My 2 girls are both April babies. Big girl is April 6th and little miss April 23rd!

I feel like death warmed up which I know is a good thing but I have never dealt with this before as my girls were a breeze with no ms at all. I told hubby this is either a boy or twins!!

How are you feeling so far?

Awww, you poor thing! So far, so good. My boobs hurt REALLY bad, and I've had off and on diarrhea and cramping, but not too much nausea yet. Which is actually kind of worrying me.. haha. I don't know how I will last 3 weeks until my first doctor's appointment!

And, thank you for updating the thread to include me! I am due April 5 - Easter!

Congratulations Amy!! That's such wonderful news:) enjoy every second of it, try not to worry about having no morning sickness! I had a total of 4 days during my pregnancy with DS, and not until week 7/8! I'll be stalking you too!

I'm taking a break from BnB. Clomid has not been great to me this time around, and I'm still suffering side effects with my eyes. I called my dr and she told me not to take it round 3 and to go see my family dr, and eye dr. I did both. Family dr saw nothing wrong neurologically, and the eye dr said things looked really good too. He's had lots of people come in with symptoms like mine and sometimes it goes away right away, sometimes it take months. But on the plus side he said he's never seen someone not recover.... Anyways to be safe he sent me to see an ophthalmologist.. He too said things looked really good. Then he threw me a curve ball and said I couldn't take anymore fertility drugs, that some people who start out with these problems go on to have strokes or even death? I was in shock! Trying to contain my tears. How do you just tell someone struggling with infertility that she can't use her last life line? When I questioned him about different drugs etc. he said he didn't know about all the different drugs blah blah blah. I was furious! Why would he make such bold statements and then when questioned go on to tell me he doesn't know about the drugs. So needless to say I'm feeling bummed out and scared I won't ever have another BFP. I'm guess this guy doesn't know anyone suffering from infertility cause his ignorant words have knocked my on my ass... I'm trying to keep positive though cause like my DH has been telling me "don't stress until we talk to our fert Dr." Easy said then done of course! Wow this turned into a pity party/ rant fast! So I'm gonna take a few weeks off and will up date after my appointment on the 22nd. I may pop in here and there lol. BnB is so addicting!

Congratulations Amy!! That's such wonderful news:) enjoy every second of it, try not to worry about having no morning sickness! I had a total of 4 days during my pregnancy with DS, and not until week 7/8! I'll be stalking you too!

I'm taking a break from BnB. Clomid has not been great to me this time around, and I'm still suffering side effects with my eyes. I called my dr and she told me not to take it round 3 and to go see my family dr, and eye dr. I did both. Family dr saw nothing wrong neurologically, and the eye dr said things looked really good too. He's had lots of people come in with symptoms like mine and sometimes it goes away right away, sometimes it take months. But on the plus side he said he's never seen someone not recover.... Anyways to be safe he sent me to see an ophthalmologist.. He too said things looked really good. Then he threw me a curve ball and said I couldn't take anymore fertility drugs, that some people who start out with these problems go on to have strokes or even death? I was in shock! Trying to contain my tears. How do you just tell someone struggling with infertility that she can't use her last life line? When I questioned him about different drugs etc. he said he didn't know about all the different drugs blah blah blah. I was furious! Why would he make such bold statements and then when questioned go on to tell me he doesn't know about the drugs. So needless to say I'm feeling bummed out and scared I won't ever have another BFP. I'm guess this guy doesn't know anyone suffering from infertility cause his ignorant words have knocked my on my ass... I'm trying to keep positive though cause like my DH has been telling me "don't stress until we talk to our fert Dr." Easy said then done of course! Wow this turned into a pity party/ rant fast! So I'm gonna take a few weeks off and will up date after my appointment on the 22nd. I may pop in here and there lol. BnB is so addicting!

Thank you! And oh, dear, I am so, so sorry to hear this. Don't ever lose faith, and don't listen to that crazy ophthalmologist. What does he know about fertility drugs? He ought to just stick to eyes!

Let us know how your appointment goes, and until then, try to relax and not think about things, and we're here if you need us! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->