July TTC on clomid looking for buddies * 4 BFP already!!*

Frodi, I think that at 10DPO the trigger shot should be out of your system? Right?? I could be wrong! But I think you might be preggers?! Keep us updated please!!!

Tmb, Amy? How are you guys doing?

AfM- AF is 100% here. She arrived yesterday! But with Foxy's exciting news I just completely forgot to tell you guys! So tomorrow I start the battle again. Like last month I will be taking 50mg cycle day 3-7. BD on cycle day 11,13,14,15,16,18,20, 22. I'm going to order ovulation tests today. Let's get this month started!!!!!

Foxy - Congratulations!! So exciting!

Frodi - Yes, I spoke with my doctor yesterday and he is upping my dosage to 100 mg next month...we are also going to start ultrasounds to see if I'm actually making follicles. I am SO nervous!!

Sending baby dust to everyone!!!

Feb4th2011 - After the IC I took at 5dpo the ones at 6 & 8 dpo got really really light, lighter then the ones at 5dpo. Today's IC came back and it significantly darker then all of them!!! :happydance: my temp also went back up!

TTCbaybay- That's a good idea. I had the monitoring during this cycle and with the 100mg of chlomid I had 3 follies growing and 2 of them matured and released

afm- I'm having a hard time patiently waiting for Saturday to come! I'm planning on buying a FRER with my pay this Thursday. Until then just 1 IC a day, which is also killing me!

:dust: to everyone!! lets get us some :bfp:

Feb that is fantastic! sending you loads of baby dust for this new cycle.

AmyG how are you going sweet?

Frodi I have everything crossed for you hun, It would be amazing to be bump buddies!!

AFM - I am going for blood tests today to check my beta HCG and progesterone. My Digi said pregnant 1-2 this morning and my FRER keep getting darker. I am still nervous though, If only I could sleep the next 8 weeks!!

probably 8-10 weeks. waiting for my OB to come back from leave to get a dating scan referral.

do you guys want me to keep coming back in here to update? i don't want to upset anyone.

I want updates!!!! Will you have a pregnancy journal? We could PM too!

I just started a pregnancy journal like an hour ago. It's call Foxy is having a little Cub

I would still love some updates!!! Even though I'm already talking to you ! :p

and will be stalking your other journal!

Glad someone got a BFP!!!! Congratulations!

AF came for me today... So that means starting 100mg clomid on Monday. Anyone else trying 100mg??

Sorry to hear that seg :-( I conceived on 100mg this cycle. Sending loads of baby dust your way lovely xx

Foxy --> It's so encouraging to hear of someone getting a BFP on 100 mg!

Feb --> So glad you ovulated! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Segs --> I'm also starting 100 mg this month (in about 10 days)! Hopefully we get our BFP!

I'm on CD 7 today. Just going to take my last pill. Sorry to hear about AF segs...

Anyone heard from amyg?

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I've been so MIA.. But I would like to report I got my :bfp: !!! 100mg first round of chlomid!!! :happydance:

Sorry to hear about AF segs.. :dust: and fingers crossed for your bfp next cycle.

Feb- what are they giving you this round? same as last?? No I haven't heard anything from amyg either. I hope she is okay.

Yay Frodi!!! I was waiting for you to come back and announce. Congrats Bump Buddy!

How are you going Feb?

AmyG haven't heard from you in a while!

Girls I hope you keep posting in here so I can see your BFPs xx

Afm I am 5 weeks today and have my dating scan booked for July 31st when I should be just past 8 weeks.

I'm currently on CD 10! I took 50mg cd 3-7... I haven't felt anything at all. Last month I had cramping almost the whole cycle, little pulls, my nipples were tender. I'm feeling really discouraged about this :( I really don't like taking clomid... It effected my vision this month even more than last... I want it to be this month so badly. Not sure if I will do the third month yet... May see if my body wants to work on its own.

:flow:

Frodi- congrats on BFP! Maybe this thread is good luck... ;)

Feb- hang in there. Clomid is seriously kicking my butt this round too. No vision problems yet but I feel like I am constantly struggling not to cry... Which is very unlike me. And the hot flashes keep me up at night. I hope this is your month for a BFP.

Also, just curious Frodi & Foxy... Did you have CD21 progesterone levels drawn before your BFP? My last one indicated ovulation but didn't look so great for a medicated cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->