Jump starting AF

themarshas

Reaction score
My Hubby and I are Not Trying yet but we are discussing beginning to in a few months. I've gone 2 years without a period- between a Miscarriage, getting pregnant again immediately (without experiencing a period in between), being pregnant 9 months, and BF for 13 months. I stopped breastfeeding over a month ago, and we weaned slowly for several months before stopping completely. I'm on the mini pill as well. Between the breastfeeding, the pill and being ridiculously ill with a stomach bug last week which caused me to lose 9 lbs (putting me at a lower weight then I've been in years and I'm already tiny)! I've upped my calorie intake to help put the weight back on but what else can I do to get my AF back!? I know that sounds crazy, but I'd really like my clock work cycle to come back before we start trying. I'll be off the pill later this month too.

Are you still taking the mini pill then? Cos that can stop your periods.

I am but I was also on it for a few years prior to have my son and had a regular period the whole time- I developed blood clots on normal birth control so I could only take the mini pill

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->