Jumperoo q

L

Laura--x

Obviously shes too small so she cant reach the floor in it yet..

I use magazines/books under her feet, but its awkward.. because when i put two there, shes on her tiptoes on it, but when i put another one there, her legs are a bit bent..?

Ive tried thinner things, then pillows, but its still the same really.

Do i keep her on her tiptoes or have her legs bent a little?

Really unsure but i would say legs bent a little? as then she can push up off her legs which will make them stronger?maybe...lol

Wouldnt say tiptoes cos she would just be sort of dangling there x

Tiptoes. They're meant to be on tiptoes in there no matter how big they are or they'll get "bo legs" or whatever people kept telling me

Yes the instructions say tiptoes on our one. You should be able to adjust it so Maisie is in the right position. Ruby didn't get the hang of it straight away, she just 'hang' here chuckling!

Yes tip toes hun. Rosie is on the 3rd setting and has been since she was 5 months old, not sure it will last much longer :( x

def tip toes because of wht toria said..

it wont take long before she can reach luisa just used to hang there too xxx

Tip toes hun.
Theo only needs one cushion now xx

Yep tippie toes, alex needed two cushions then all of a sudden he dosent need any! must of had a growth spurt!

alex dosent jump in it though he just goes side to side

Tippe toes!! We are now just on the Next Directory, Argos catalogue got binned (the only thing it's good for is th Jumperoo!!!)

yupo tiptoes....have u tryed putting a sofa cushion under like literally the big 1 u sit on thats wat we used for archie to start with xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->