jumperoos???

Shazzy-babee

mummy
Reaction score
i wanna get one for shaya but it say the maximum weight is 25lb and the maximum hight it 81cm

that aint very big is it ??

if you have/had one what age did your LO grow out of it???

dunno if i wanna spend alot of money on it for her to use a lill bit

:flower:

i got a second hand 1 as i had the same worries about when alex would grow out of it as she is a big baby. She is almost 19lbs and her toes are barely touching the floor on the first setting so i reckon she will get a good while out of it yet. My advice would be to get a second hand one in good condition, the one i got only cost me 35 quid on gumtree and it was like new:thumbup:

Hiya alex is still on level 2 on his.
He was 74 cm and 21lb when he was weighed on tuesday.
He is 11 months on tuesday so i think you certainly would get alot of use out of it.
Alex is now crawling and cruising on furniture but gets very frustrated in the jumperoo as he wants to be on the move!!

my LO is ten months and we have put ours away about two weeks ago as he now prefers crawling and going in the baby walker. I cannot recommend them enough though, he had hours of entertainment and laughter in his. Was a real life saver while I cooked dinner etc. He prob could have stayed in it a bit longer as he has only just moved onto the last settimg but he just used to get cross in there by the end, so we just put it away.

hey,

how old is ure Lo? Jaymee didnt weigh 25 pounds till way afetr she grew out of her jumparoo, we put it away at around 11 months as she was getting a little tall for it but mostly because she didnt really want to go in it much at that point. She loved it as a young baby but as she got more mobile didnt want to be stuck in the one place.
id say get one if ure lo is young wnough mine was a lifesaver when jay was litl (lol)
xx

10 months i think, its worth every min even if its only for 4 months!

i've ordered one and waiting on it coming... I've quite a few friends who have them and would highly recommend them... they get a lot of good reviews on websites also :)

Think there are usually quite a few for sale on ebay if you check there xx

I just got mine a few days ago, it's taken her a few goes to get used to it but she seems to like it now.
The best deal I got for a new one was on netpricedirect.co.uk almost £20 cheaper, I ordered it on monday afternoon and it arrived at 8am Tuesday morning.:thumbup:

My Little girl is 9 months and not so keen on hers anymore due to the fact she wants to be more mobile and on the move, they are a brilliant buy, and Lucy loved hers right up until these last few weeks, we are keeping it for our new L.O, who no doubt will love it just as much :)

Here you go hun, Jax at 14wks old in his new jumperoo!!

Attachments

• jumpeeroojax.jpg
    jumpeeroojax.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 4
  • boysjumperoo.jpg
    boysjumperoo.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
  • jaxsmilejumperoo.jpg
    jaxsmilejumperoo.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 4
i got shaya's today built it be for she got up, she was really confused by it but she loves it, tired her out already lol

awww , jax is in for about 10 mins then he wants out think he gets frustrated he cant reach the toys lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->