Jumpers... which kind?

maybebaby

Terri and her baby girl!
Reaction score
Hi ladies - I am trying to decide which kind of jumper to get for the LO, a door one, or the free-standing kind. Can you give me your thoughts or recommendations?

Hey there :wave:

I voted free standing because Oscar absolutely loves his rainforest jumperoo!

They aren't cheap but for us it was worth the money, we tried Oscar in it first to see if he liked it because I had read (like Marmite) they either love it or hate it! :lol:

I've had the door jumper and it did amazing with my other two children.

But I am so happy to see that technology has advanced since then and now there is a freestanding jumper. I will be definitely getting that one. Nice to know you can put it in any room you are in.

The bad thing about door jumpers is often there isn't any mouldings around many of the doors so you can only attach to a few doors or none at all. In the house I live, where I would have to put one isn't the greatest area.

we have a door jumper, it was cheaper and Oscar loves it. :D

I voted free standing because we have a door bouncer and sam LOVES it, but he does throw himself at the door frames and pulls off any sort of padding I try to put up now! (Was perfect until he got a bit bigger though)

We've just got a Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo (I started a thread on here about it if you are thinking of getting a free standing one) and Sam really would stay in it all day if he could - he absolutely loves it, and there's so much for him to play with on there too when he's not bouncing! More expensive but worth it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->