Jumping

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
I bought Tom a door bounder when he was just three months old in the over mothering notion that it may help him to build strenth in his legs and help him be able to walk. he always bounced kinda one legged and went round in circles, but encouragingly, although one leg more than the other, he did use both.

For Christmas he got the amazing jumperoo and by gosh! It is AMAZING!! As it is so sensitive he was immediately able to figure out how to jump with two legs! So he sits in it and boings all day:):):happydance:

It has to be better than a baby walker and it has got to be doing him some good in terms of building strenth and giving him some mobility. Highly recommend it for babies who lower body movement is compromised.

How wonderful! I bet Tom enjoys it lots. I am not too big on walkers. I never have used one with my other kids. :hugs:

Thanks Emma, Due to matildas hips tho I have been advised not to use anything like a jumper which I had, a walker oh guess what I already had lol..
Physio said as soon as Matilda is one and out her boots and bar full time in her special orthopeadic shoes they will get her a walker and standing frame. I just have to work on her upper strength so at leass she will be able to support herself.
So had to sell everything on ebay...
Even tho my house is now getting overrunn with stuff from OT and Physio. We already had her bath seat, jenx corner seat and table and next week her tumblefoam feeder chair arrives as she isnt able to support herself in her high chair which I bought.
I think I might stop buying things..... I already have loads of kickers and other shoes she will not be able to wear...

aww - but it is good that you dont have to pay for these things! I waste so much money on these things. I still dont even have OT or portage - but i have now been referred.

Tumblefoam feeder chair sounds exotic!!!

thats great hun im glad he enjoys the jumperoo x

Apparantly roo is bad:( A room full of docs scolded me. He should only be in it for 10 mins a day - and not every day either as when he lands in a bounce, his hips take too much impact...apparantly....ahhhhhhhhh plllllllllrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

That is kinda what I got told too xxx

Sorry emma xx You sound like me though as as just about everything that is available for a baby so sure you will have something else he likes too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->