******june babies******

*sneek sneek* runs and hides *pops head out from the corner of the screen* BOO!!!!! *hides again*

lol

I have to say I'm liking the 2nd tri section a lot more than 1st tri already :)

hmmm I'm not really 2nd tri yet, but I'm soooooo happy tonight! Being pregnant is the most amazing thing ever :cloud9:

I have to say I'm liking the 2nd tri section a lot more than 1st tri already :)

BIG TIME!!! :happydance: Loving second trimester, I feel loads better!
Hi!!!
Have had a crazy 2 days, :hugs: to everyone!
No Linn, can't post photos of my cute pink purchases on Facebook as we're not revealing the baby's gender... I didn't get an invite yet for the June babies FB group, don't know what else to do, any suggestions?
Linn, glad your foot is feeling better! How is everyone's MS? Improving I hope?
We're putting up the Christmas tree tonight with our favourite couple friends. They'll be the first people we hang out with since coming out of the pregnancy closet on Wednesday :)
I need a nice weekend...
I miss you girls, will be on more tomorrow and Sunday!!!

I missed you CJ! hope you will get a nice relaxing weekend! Ah you could make a secret little folder just for me... just kidding! But you can always mail me any pictures... I won't be buying that much myself but would loooove to see the stuff! hahah who am I kidding I might buy some stuff too!

MS is not improving instead of all day I get it all night now lol but at least my house looks a lot tidier now but I am veeeery tired! I think I can feel my baby now, just had a glass of Fanta (my latest craving) and then I felt it again and it was definetely not wind I'm soooooo happy! :cloud9: always thought the second time won't be so special but it's just the same :cloud9:

xxxxxxxxxxxx hope to chat soon!

I will send MrsTwilight a friend suggestion and ask her to add you now on facebook! CJ xxx

Sickness is still here CJ, with most of us!! :wacko:Lili you are more that a week into your pregnancy MORE THAN ME and STILL got MS??.................AAArgh xxxx:dohh: Fingers crossed yours ends soon hun xxx
I want to stay on this thread now..............more exciting to pretend i am in my second Tri!!! But i can't let the others down:nope:
However i love you all LOADS!!!!

Am totally still on :cloud9: today!! I love being pregnant, even if i feel like poo!! :yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Right going to sit on sofa and chill..............Hubby having a few drinks with mates tonight, so my chance to get an early night :thumbup:

Oooooh E&L sooooooooooooo sorry just got your PM. I guess this thread is now up and running, so will be using this?? Sorry i didnt read it before!! Am useless xx

I'm by myself too Emma and also on :cloud9: being pregant is the most amazing... hehe love the name of your cafe on facebook by the way! xxxx:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Yeah i love it xxxxx
I wish humans were pregnant for 5 months and not 9!!!! I want to meet my Bean xxx

I know me too but I remember I missed my bump when it was gone, I looooved those kicks... don't get me wrong it was fab when my DD was there but I still missed it :cloud9:

Im ok Missy :cloud9:

Mums been shopping and just dropped a load of baby stuff off. Ohhhhhhhhh :cloud9:

9.30pm...........................I know it's boring but i am exhausted and am of to bed xxxx Night my lovely ladies :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Im ok Missy :cloud9:

Mums been shopping and just dropped a load of baby stuff off. Ohhhhhhhhh :cloud9:

awww

Just to let you all know my ms has stopped over the last couple of days :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->