******june babies******

Night Emma, I'm in bed too now! But don't know about going to sleep with this heartburn.

I am Linn, first grandchild and all that though isn't it.. I'm gonna go to babies r us tomorrow :cloud9:

How's ur ankle? Xx

missy that gives me hope!

got the most horrendous heartburn again and feeling soooo sick :sick:

Night Emma, I'm in bed too now! But don't know about going to sleep with this heartburn.

I am Linn, first grandchild and all that though isn't it.. I'm gonna go to babies r us tomorrow :cloud9:

How's ur ankle? Xx

Ah Lili just missed your post! Makes two of us who are suffering with heartburn! But must say from morning til afternoon I now started feeling much better but awake all night lol

yeah I know and my mum will still buy me loads too... but no clothes, they all know how picky I am and if I don't like it I won't put it on the baby and I really got so much already!

Ankle is so much better, not perfect but loooaads better and I don't really care I am sooooo happy today! :cloud9: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

You're definitely in a good mood I'm loving all your bouncy smilies lol. I'm fussy too but my mum seems to know what I like so it's ok :)

Yeah I'm so good during the day now, manage to work a bit and clean the house good and eat normally now, but at night I just wanna cry! Remember a few weeks ago though it was all day sickness and now it's just nights, so we are gettin better. But bring on the day it stops! I am really fed up of the taste of Rennie too, surely they can make those taste nicer!

I missed ur post Missy! Fab!! Hopefully mine is gonna stop very soon then.
YeeeeHaaaaaaa xxx

hahaha yeah Rennie doesnt taste sooo nice.. in Germany I found some pineapple flavoured ones before but that was a different brand not Rennie! yeah it is better but I feel even more tired every day now.. I lied awake nearly all night last night! But it's true it's better I have been able to cook and clean :)

I wanna eat now, but I must not my heartburn will get worse, I must not do it lol... cake is calling me though!

Lili just remembered I saw fruity rennie in Germany before and I found it here too https://www.rennie.co.uk/products/fruit.htm gotta buy that somewhere!

I feel alot better really so its all good

Hello all June ladies!!!

Lili, it's the same for me, first grandchild on my side. My mother is soooooo excited!!! It is the 4th on DH's side, but his mom is still excited :) Are you starting to eat more? I'm just getting bad heart-burn at night, which luckily doesn't interfere with meals...

I missed the gym this morning, slept poorly again last night. My hopes of the insomnia vanishing completely are fading :-( I will however go tomorrow!

Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday :hugs:

Hey CJ! I'm kinda eating more, but I seem to have to force myself to eat. My heartburn comes at night too and also insomnia :( I was wide awake at 4am this morning and by 6:30 I was vomiting acid. Don't feel bad, I honestly could not go the gym after a night like that..! I hope tonight is a better night.

This is the 4th grandchild on OH's side too.. they are still excited but I think it is much more special for my parents xx

I woke to what I thought was horrible cramps but then i relized i had to pee really bad... :haha:

hey everybody just fell asleep on the couch now im feeling sooo bad lol... was also up half the night with heartburn! wait until later when your babies will get big ladies it will get much worse!

Here you all are!!!

Not stopping (yet) just popping in to say hi!

xx

PS do I have to wait til 13wks to be here officially???

Come on in Mrs G, pull up a seat! :)

I'm still in and out of both threads, but I like 2nd tri more :cloud9:

it's much better Lili but I don't dare posting yet lol

Afternoon ladies!! I have 5 mins to just check in with you all. Had a really bad ms day today!! But sounds like i am not the only one xxxxx
Going to dash over to 1st Tri and see what is happening over there, then i am going to bath kids.........put them to bed and snuggle up on the sofa with my Hubby xxxx
Miss you all xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->