******june babies******

hey made it here. im now 13 weeks +3 days. i was unsure if 2nd tri was the start or end of 13 weeks so i decided to come in the middle. so happy to be here x

congrats gash :) I made it to 13 weeks today too :happydance:

Yay Linn and Gash!!!! 13 weeks :)
Linn, am going to the gym today, and when I return I'll take pictures :) Some of the stuff isn't really exciting, just onesies and newborn hats, but I got a couple of cute outfits too. I had fun! Got myself a maternity dress and 6 tank tops too, all of which where 50% off... May even drop by again today :dohh:
What's with this? I feel nauseated this morning :growlmad:

CJ can't wait to see the pix, you go for it getting maternity clothes and baby outifts :) I do think it's exciting. Once I got all mine out and washed which will be next year I will show pix too! I got so much maternity stuff though so definetely won't be buying anything, have been wearing mine since I was 8 weeks as the normal once just got too short and I like to cover my belly!

How is everybody? I cleaned my kitchen all morning, the oven, cooker, windows... and now I'm getting it all dirty again with the biggest roast :) Hmmmmh in case anyone needs any cravings: roast chicken, roast potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower cheese, carrots, pork stuffing, yorkshire puddings and homemade gravy :)

Poor you CJ I have not felt sick yet today, but I know I will it has been starting later and lasting all night recently!

xxxxxx :hugs: to my lovely bump buddies and everybody else!

Hi everyone, just posting so I can keep track of you all until I can officially move into 2nd tri! Emma, when I had my scan on Thurs they brought me forward 2 days so my due date is now 14 June, please can you change for me?

Thanks xx

Hi all, haven't forgotten to post the photos on FB, there aren't enough hours in a day! Have started taking the pictures but no time to finish tonight, Linn I promise they'll be up by tomorrow night for me... Sorry :-(
Hope everyone is well and had a great weekend!!!
Delilah, can't wait to have you here in second tri :)

dont worry about the pix CJ!

I'm soooo tired today... got no energy for nothing! my weekend was a bit boring but it was ok, the weather has been so bad!

Hi ladies, how are you today??
I slept last night, hooray!! Lili, I hope your insomnia is improving!
Finished my wedding thank you notes over the weekend finally, good timing as we've already (!!!) started receiving baby gifts. Our friend is giving us a brand-new, not even used once, crib (cot)! I've included the picture. The good news is: the store still carries the entire line, so we will order the dresser and change table to go along! It's a gorgeous cherry wood.
Another bit of exciting news: we booked a 1 week holiday to the Dominican Republic as a babymoon! We're staying in an adult-only, 5 star resort. So excited! My best-friend since childhood, who was my man of honour at the wedding, is coming along, as well as his fiancée.
Linn, I'll make up your photo album tonight, when I come home from the gym!
Hugs to everyone,
CJ

Attachments

• Crib.jpg
    Crib.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 4
hey every 1 im due the 29th of may...cant wait and my second 20 week scan is on the 14th of january.... :) x x x

CJ that sounds fab with the holiday, when are you off! Like the cot but I must say I prefer all white stuff :) Can't wait to see your pictures :) xxx

Hey Linn, we leave December 27th and come back January 3rd! Hence my motivation to get to the gym more often, I'm fine with my bump growing but will work on minimizing the bum growing along!

I also like the white stuff, but all the furniture in our house is all gorgeous dark wood, hand-crafted in India, so we thought it best that baby's room match the rest of the theme. Had I been given a free white crib, I would have taken it without hesitation as well! She's hanging on to it until our renovation work is done, couldn't ask for more :)

Ooooh I like that CJ! How lovely for your friend to give you it :) the babymoon sounds nice! Lovely break after Xmas too!

My insomnia is getting better, I slept okay the past 2 nights but the sickness is NOT getting better :( nor is the heartburn!

I've got quite a lot of baby bits now, all neutral of course until we find out the sex. I've started to think, what if baby doesn't wanna reveal his gender at the scan, I will be so disappointed because I am so looking forward to it and I want to go on a major pink or blue shopping spree after it. :cloud9:

Been working today and cleaning, tired now! Gonna get a nice bath and chill out.

Did the workmen come Linn? Xxx

yeah they came Lili and now the want lots of money for the stuff that needs doing which made me really depressed! but i will survive!

Hi lovely ladies,
how are we all feeling now?

Am so happy that i haven't actually been sick for over a week! Although still feel badly nauseous every now and again! But much improved! :thumbup:

How exciting is it to be moving to 2nd tri! It makes it feel like this is actually real and gonna happen! :happydance:

Well I'm 14 weeks today. :cloud9: Was actually put forward a day at my scan, so i'm now due 31st May. Am gonna be sticking around with you ladies tho, as this feels more like my home! Also, as its my first I have a feeling that its gonna be late. Pus my mum had to be induced for both me and my brother, so think this will def still be a june baby!

Anyway, tried to post my scan pics, but had no success. Will maybe try from my home laptop, rather than from work, and see if that works! But I'm not very technical, so don't hold your breaths!

take care xxxxx

:wave: from first tri, will be over soon. x

CJ i love the cot, we also have alotof Indian Jali wood in our house, which i love xxx
Lili & CJ i am glad you are sleeping better now.
Had a really crap 3 days of ms, i thought it was ment to get better!! Hmmm.

Anway am going to as usual have an earlly night as am exhausted xxx Will add extra's to list tomorrow as i can't concentrate to do it at the moment.

Love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

night night emma!

my day was horrendous today.. not happy!

my poor DD has woken up with a rash on her face, so I took her to the GP who made her cry then kept telling her off for crying which really made things better! he then said oh I can't look at her rash cause she cried her face went all red. And I was like WTF I can still see it! He then said it was eczema caused by the cold weather... WTF? I got eczema myself not had any for a while but I do know what it looks like!!! So I was like thining OMG so he prescribed some creams and if it doesn't get better for us to come back... of course we will have to come back cause hydrocortisone already made it worse which I thought I might, cause it will only work if it's needed! my poor little girl she already told me off for looking at her face :( I kept telling her she was still beautiful and she went "mummy no looking my face" :cry: so now I took pictures of it which I am considering to post on the internet as the GP was useless!! Sorry for the rant just had a bad day today!

:hugs: to everyone! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->