***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I had a scan yesterday, good and bad news. The fluid level around baby is now normal, however, his/her tummy is measuring a few weeks behind so I have to go back for another scan at 33 weeks. I feel like it's my fault as I don't think I eat enough. Anyone else had this?

Massive :hugs: to JNA and Anna hope babies stay put a little longer yet :hugs:

Hope everything is ok at next scan squeal

Cute nursery pics. I want the box that says flower (my DH's pet name for me)... he calls our girls his little flowers.

:friends: Squeal, don't feel that it's your fault hun, baby will get what they need from your body whatever you eat, so it's nothing to do with you!

OMG... i'm 28 weeks today so only 10 weeks left...
i feel so heavy at the moment and i cant wait till 10 weeks is over... i have my GTT tomorrow morning and i have my clinic appointment on the 12th so then i get to bug them yet again about when they will induce me and find out if they can give me a time and a proper date for it...

:hugs: to everyone with the unexpected hospital visits!

:wave: to the new ladies!

I have a consultant appointment next Wednesday now to check no sign of placental insufficiency since my MIL had it with 3 pregnancies and lost her 2nd due to it.

Odds are we have nothing to worry about - it's just reassurance.

xxx

I've been a bit crap about popping into here lately. :blush:

Sorry some of you aren't haveing a smooth ride. Hope your next scan is ok squeal and JNAs and Anna's babies decide that it's actually nicer to stay cooking for a while longer. :hugs:

Things have been ticking along fine for me. Getting leg cramps and reflux at night (though the reflux is probably linked to my liking for tubs of chocolate ice cream :munch: ) and having to pee twice on average.
Afternoon off work today then only monday left at work before ML starts. Time is flying by now! :happydance:

Mommyof2peas love your nursery. :thumbup:

I've got pics up of mine on my journal too. Just waiting for a part to arrive to finish the wardrobe. :flower:

I've been a bit crap about popping into here lately. :blush:

Sorry some of you aren't haveing a smooth ride. Hope your next scan is ok squeal and JNAs and Anna's babies decide that it's actually nicer to stay cooking for a while longer. :hugs:

Things have been ticking along fine for me. Getting leg cramps and reflux at night (though the reflux is probably linked to my liking for tubs of chocolate ice cream :munch: ) and having to pee twice on average.
Afternoon off work today then only monday left at work before ML starts. Time is flying by now! :happydance:

Thanks Span.

I'm with you on the peeing thing, I'm up at least twice a night, sometimes more!

Got a headache tonight and feeling tired so think it will be an early night for me. Should have a good sleep again as my OH has just gone to work for the night so I get the whole bed to myself :D

I love your nursery too btw, I think I prefer neutral colours to pink/blue :)

Just thought I'd pop in and say good luck everyone!!! I was a June bug last year and I am also a June baby myself!! It's an awesome month to be born in :D

Finally got all the painting done and the furniture in and assembled. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to hang up on the walls.

Here it is! We went for a gender neutral theme of farm animals :thumbup:

DSC00373.jpg

DSC00381.jpg

DSC00375.jpg

It's a lovely nursery. I wish I had the room to have a nursery. I plan on having everything up and completely put together during my Spring break (I'm a teacher) next week. It will all have to fit in my room though, lol.

AFM~I have to go for a cervical length check ultrasound on Friday and I'm worried that they'll say it looks to short even though there is no reason for me to think that. I just don't want to be told not to go back in to work, you know. It's hard enough with having to miss the end of the school year.

How is everyone?

I'm seriously annoyed, I got up this morning to my alarm when I was fast asleep and needed that sleep for a doctors appointment as I need a 'fit to fly' certificate.

I get to the doctor and explain that I need one and he's just a complete idiot. Tells me he can't give me one because he's a locum doctor (what difference does that make!?) and to mention it to reception and they will sort it out. I've been told all along that I have to see a GP to get one. He also asks when I fly and I tell him and he said how long have you known for shouldn't you have done it sooner, and I'm like well no considering it has to be within five days of flying! Anyhow, I go back to reception she takes down a few details and tells me that it should be ready either today or tomorrow and that it might cost me £15.

How on earth are they meant to know if I am fit to fly? They aren't. I could have sky high blood pressure or protein in my urine or anything and they're going to be oblivious. Fingers crossed I am okay.

Anyway, on another note the nursery is nearlly done. I just need a rug which should be here today and I want a giraffe height chart. Here's a few pictures. As you can tell it's gender neutral :)

Attachments

• IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0383.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0403.jpg
    IMG_0403.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0405.jpg
    IMG_0405.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0407.jpg
    IMG_0407.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0409.jpg
    IMG_0409.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi, I'd like to jump in here please as I'm due June 10th with my first baby (team pink).

That date once seemed a long way away but I'm slightly freaking out now that there are a matter of weeks to go. Plus my consultant believes I'll need a C-section due to multiple fibroids so baby's arrival could be a bit sooner than expected!

LadyofRohan and Squeal I love your neutral-looking nurseries. I don't love pink and I'm not even 100% certain that I'm having a girl so if I was having a nursery I'd go for this neutral theme.

Squeal, I can't believe how incompetent that locum doctor sounds! If I didn't have high blood pressure before, I certainly would have after dealing with that nonsense! Hope it all gets sorted properly.

Hi babydazed! Welcome to the June Buds :) My LO might have to come out early by section as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->