***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Got a growth/placenta placement scan on Monday, she's big apparently :wacko:

:hugs:Don't worry too much, the fundal height measurement can be affected by how baby's lying, so chances are your little girl is still little! My fundal height is measuring 5 weeks ahead, but we've just had a 4D scan and our lad is measuring dead on, so ..! :haha:

Got a growth/placenta placement scan on Monday, she's big apparently :wacko:

:hugs:Don't worry too much, the fundal height measurement can be affected by how baby's lying, so chances are your little girl is still little! My fundal height is measuring 5 weeks ahead, but we've just had a 4D scan and our lad is measuring dead on, so ..! :haha:

She feels big though lol! Find out tomorrow I suppose! I'm excited to see her again :happydance: we were gonna have a private scan at 30 ish weeks but as we have this one we decided to save our money :)

Had our 3D scan last night. Sadly she wasn't very cooperative during it :haha:. She started out with her arm in front of her face, then put her hand in front of her face, then grabbed the umbilical cord and pulled it up in front of her face, until finally she smooshed her face against the placenta so the technician couldn't get a good picture. No amount of rolling over, or getting up to go the bathroom, or walking around on my part could get her to move. I have a feeling she's going to be a handful when she arrives :cloud9:.

There were a few pictures that turned out ok...I think she's pretty cute! :kiss:

BABY WILLIAMS_0019.jpg

BABY WILLIAMS_0027.jpg

BABY WILLIAMS_0028.jpg

Lovely pictures LOR. It seems girls are very good at not co-operating during scans. :haha:

Just back from MW and Leechling is 1/5 engaged. :happydance:

ahh great pictures :hugs: I love her little lips. Yes, my LO was the same way, hiding herself with her hands and legs in front of her face and umblilical cord, it was kind of sad I think she was scared. I dont think I would get it done again.
I forgot to post my 4d pics, so here are mine too (at about 28 weeks I think)
she has her legs around her head, its not actually pear shaped :)

hugs,

Attachments

• baby pouty lips 2.jpg
    baby pouty lips 2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3
  • baby girl resting 2.jpg
    baby girl resting 2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
  • babygirl with arms around 3.jpg
    babygirl with arms around 3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3
  • babygirl with hands under chin 7.jpg
    babygirl with hands under chin 7.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 3
  • hands under chin 4, cute.jpg
    hands under chin 4, cute.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 3
Aw, you ladies make me want a 3d scan, but I just can't justify the extra cost at the moment. Besides, at the u/s last week she was very uncooperative being head down, facing back and wouldn't even give us a good profile pic 2d, so that's life, right. My kiddos are stubborn, lol.

I was going to pick up my crib and changing table today from a friend (drive is almost 2 hours, but it's FREE) but have been delayed until tomorrow. Oh well.

Aw, you ladies make me want a 3d scan, but I just can't justify the extra cost at the moment. Besides, at the u/s last week she was very uncooperative being head down, facing back and wouldn't even give us a good profile pic 2d, so that's life, right. My kiddos are stubborn, lol.

I was going to pick up my crib and changing table today from a friend (drive is almost 2 hours, but it's FREE) but have been delayed until tomorrow. Oh well.

Yeah, that was the only downside to the 3D scan. It's expensive (we shelled out $150 for it) and she didn't cooperate very much so we only got a few pictures out of it. But it was nice to see her face even if it was for just a few short frames :kiss:

:happydance: I saw LO gnawing on the back of his hand today at the scan. It was so so so so so cute!

My bags are packed! Baby's bags are packed (hospital/diaper bag, one spare bag for each car).

Scan today to check on LOs growth and placenta...

xXx

My appmt is tomorrow (which is likely already today for most of you across the pond, hehe). I don't expect anything exciting, just blood pressure, pee in a cup, baby's heart rate, and my tummy measurements.

Then it's off to the mall with my big girls (6 and 9).

Good luck with your scans Kerry and Sweet :flower:

Ozzie sounds great that baby is so active in there keeping himself occupied

Time seems to be slowing down :wacko: I guess its because im in "limbo" there is nothing to look forward to now but full term/birth

I guess I need a hobby :dohh:

I'm near enough packed and set too.:thumbup:
Started ML last tuesday and have 2 more NCT classes left next week (wednesday and thursday). Only week and a half till term! :happydance: The eviction process can start then! :haha:

We visited the Birth Centre (MW led) at the 2nd closest hospital to us and LOVED it so hoping baby stays head down and arrives on it's own between 37 and 42 weeks. I've got slightly low platelets and they're happy for me to use the birth centre at the levels they're currently at but need 1-2 repeat samples before to check the levels aren't going back down (they've gone up in the 2 tests since 28 weeks).

Baby's having a good wriggle today but I just can't get myself going after an uncomfortable night. :sleep:

I haven't even thought about packing my hospital bag yet :wacko: :dohh:

I don't even plan on wrapping everything up until after my baby shower on May 21st...I'll be 35 weeks then....is that leaving things too late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->